Lost a Toy...**FOUND**

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Alakime

Lost a Toy...**FOUND**

Postby Alakime » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:01 pm

So, just because I am really frustrated at myself and would like to vent, I have accidentally lost a glassbywoozy toy that was pretty exspensive..
It happened while I was switching rooms in the house and now I can't find it. I have tore up the garage looking for it and the storage room. Here's to hoping it shows up soon :misc6:
I also found a teenie I had forgotten about in a box as well.. :psyduck:

Out of curiosity, have you ever lost a toy?

UPDATE 05/02 : FOUND it! Thankfully it turned up in my partners storage!~ Now it is with the other toys in their box :misc6:
Last edited by Alakime on Wed May 03, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Current toy collection of 15
Dusksong

Re: Lost a Toy...

Postby Dusksong » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Wonder if someone found it and kept it! I keep all of my toys in one big plastic bin so thankfully haven't misplaced any yet. I'll also be driving them up in my car when I move soon, I'd die if the movers lost my bin of expensive dicks XD
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Alakime wrote:So, just because I really frustrated at myself and would like to vent, I have accidentally lost a glassbywoozy toy that was pretty exspensive..
It happened while I was switching rooms in the house and now I can't find it. I have tore up the garage looking for it and the storage room. Here's to hoping it shows up soon :misc6:
I also found a teenie I had forgotten about in a box as well.. :psyduck:

Out of curiosity, have you ever lost a toy?

Hope you find it!

To answer your question yes, I have lost a toy, my medium Kelvin. Eventually, I forgot about even losing it. Thankfully, I did end up finding it. It ended up being waaaaaaaay under the bed.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Yes. 5 BD toys and 1 EA toy. Lost or stolen one or the other. Along with countless sex accoutrements, clothing, furry comics, furry wear, furry collectable cards. You know... a lot of stuff. Shouldn't have put all in one box.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:41 pm

Willow wrote:Yes. 5 BD toys and 1 EA toy. Lost or stolen one or the other. Along with countless sex accoutrements, clothing, furry comics, furry wear, furry collectable cards. You know... a lot of stuff. Shouldn't have put all in one box.

Oh man, sorry to hear that. :bugeyed: Yea, I am really hoping it wasn't stolen. I think I will ask tomorrow if I can look through my other partners things.
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Raya

Re: Lost a Toy...**FOUND**

Postby Raya » Sat May 06, 2017 1:12 am

So glad you found it! :misc2:

Do to my ADD Iv lost my Crackers and Fenrir a few times.
Put them down somewhere and completely forget about them until days later and by then their barried under a ton of shit or got pushed deep under my bed. :psyduck:

I cant trust myself with my own things... :doh:
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Oh yay glad it's found! That's an expensive thing to misplace!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Sat May 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Raya wrote:So glad you found it! :misc2:

Put them down somewhere and completely forget about them until days later and by then their barried under a ton of shit or got pushed deep under my bed. :psyduck:

Oh my, that sounds like me, I always put things dow and completely forget about them, while I don't have ADD I have ADHD and that makes losing things super easy at times :smilenox:

Dusksong wrote:Oh yay glad it's found! That's an expensive thing to misplace!

:nomnom: It wouldn't be the first time I have misplaced an expensive thing sadly...except then the other thing stayed lost :misc6:
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Raya

Postby Raya » Sun May 07, 2017 12:45 am

Alakime wrote:

Oh my, that sounds like me, I always put things dow and completely forget about them, while I don't have ADD I have ADHD and that makes losing things super easy at times :smilenox:

I use to have ADHD as a pup, my doctors still say I have it because they say "it doesnt just go away" but if they want to call laying in my bed on my tail all day playing video games and sometimes will just lay in bed watching YouTube on my phone because too lazy to reach my Xbox controller or laptop being "Hyper" then sure. :laugh:

But yea I once found the bag I keep my Crackers in my bag I take to work empty because I sometimes take a toy with me to work to hold on to and I thought he fell out of my bag somewhere and since I couldn't find him in my car I thought I thought I dropped him outside and had lost him.
I ripped my room and car apart and couldnt find him, then later that night I laid in my bed and rolled over and looked over at my dresser to see him sitting here up right on a towel just looking at me.... :doh: :psyduck:

I had washed him the previous day and it SOMEHOW completely slipped my mind to put him back IN his bag before putting the bag in my bag and leave for work.... :doh: :blush:
I felt even more stupid when I thought about how many times I most have looked right at him and STILL didnt see him just standing there right infront of me.... :psyduck: >o<
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun May 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Raya wrote:
Alakime wrote:

I use to have ADHD as a pup, my doctors still say I have it because they say "it doesnt just go away" but if they want to call laying in my bed on my tail all day playing video games and sometimes will just lay in bed watching YouTube on my phone because too lazy to reach my Xbox controller or laptop being "Hyper" then sure. :laugh:

But yea I once found the bag I keep my Crackers in my bag I take to work empty because I sometimes take a toy with me to work to hold on to and I thought he fell out of my bag somewhere and since I couldn't find him in my car I thought I thought I dropped him outside and had lost him.
I ripped my room and car apart and couldnt find him, then later that night I laid in my bed and rolled over and looked over at my dresser to see him sitting here up right on a towel just looking at me.... :doh: :psyduck:

I had washed him the previous day and it SOMEHOW completely slipped my mind to put him back IN his bag before putting the bag in my bag and leave for work.... :doh: :blush:
I felt even more stupid when I thought about how many times I most have looked right at him and STILL didnt see him just standing there right infront of me.... :psyduck: >o<

ADHD affects females differently from males, so you could very well still be ADHD since it presents differently. Males tend to be the stereotype of being hyperactive and all that. Females tend to be quieter than that and don't tend to show it the same way.

My toys are all in the same box (except my Meng on a bookshelf), but it's easy for me to put down something and then forget where I did (mainly phone, cup, wallet, keys, that sort of thing).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Ducky

Postby Ducky » Wed May 10, 2017 1:10 pm

I lost my little O vibe toy from the move... somehow... might have left it at the apartment we moved from, but I was not disappointed about it because it was 8-12 dollars from Amazon? Just frustrated that I couldn't have my orgasms with my husband without it, and had to wait for new one to ship in lol.

I hope to god I will NEVER lose my Fenrir!
:psyduck: I am indeed a Duck. :psyduck:
29 | Female | Straight | Happily Married~

:misc2:
Owns:
M/5 Fenrir ♥♥♥
S/3 David
M/8 GITD David w/ SC

Sold:
M/3 two toned pink Kelvin w/ CT
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Sun May 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Glad you found your toy. Unfortunately, I just noticed my Scorn and my Snow Leopard are missing. I have a bad feeling that my mom found them and disposed of them. The struggles of still living at home, I guess. They may still be in the trash bins in the basement, but I have no time to check. Could even already be gone, since I don't know when she could have gotten to them.. :crying: I'm just more upset because one was a favorite, and the other was a custom.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun May 14, 2017 8:26 pm

ShadowHawk wrote:Glad you found your toy. Unfortunately, I just noticed my Scorn and my Snow Leopard are missing. I have a bad feeling that my mom found them and disposed of them. The struggles of still living at home, I guess. They may still be in the trash bins in the basement, but I have no time to check. Could even already be gone, since I don't know when she could have gotten to them.. :crying: I'm just more upset because one was a favorite, and the other was a custom.

Wow wtf! She can't just damage your property right? I couldn't even imagine that happening I hope you've just misplaced them hun best of luck <3
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Sun May 14, 2017 8:33 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:Wow wtf! She can't just damage your property right? I couldn't even imagine that happening I hope you've just misplaced them hun best of luck <3

I may try to check tomorrow before or after work, but I don't know how I could do that inconspicuously. I may just cut my losses. Won't even bother replacing them, since there's nowhere else to really keep them. The box I keep the others in is full, and thankfully she doesn't look in the opaque box labeled painting supplies.
Toys owned: Too many to count!

Return to “General Discussion”