Sticker placement

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Tallon

Re: Sticker placement

Postby Tallon » Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 am

Last couple of orders came with a sticker each. I think I have three now. I pinned one to my bar wall for a while, amongst my bar signs and decorations, until I realized "shit, at least half of my friends who visit would know what this is." Not because we talk about it to each other, but we do share certain fandoms in common. We spend a lot of time sitting around there when they visit. They'd see it for sure. I would rather do them a favor and not put an image of me with dragon dicks in their heads, you know? I might stick one on the wall next to my bed. Visitors don't go there, and at least I'd be able to finally put it up.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
jammie888

Postby jammie888 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:22 am

Tallon wrote: I pinned one to my bar wall for a while, amongst my bar signs and decorations

In before https://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/vibe-bar.jpg
:widesmile:

TheOtherDude wrote:My stance is the same as jammie's - if someone actually recognizes it for what it stands for, then they must either be a part of the furry scene, or at least they have a somewhat positive attitude towards BD

Exactly :smile:
Raya

Postby Raya » Sun May 28, 2017 6:15 am

Even if they did have the movable ones Im not someone who would really care about being judged, I dont really have anything "public" to put them on to begin with.

Unless its a small vinyl sticker like my Pokemon GO Team Mystic sticker I refuse to put it on my new car. Again, not because Im worried people will know but because one day its going to fade and just like bumper stickers, its going to be a bitch to get off.

I dont really have anywhere to put them really. My laptop and both my Xboxes (360 and One) are already covered in Halo Fathead stickers and since I live in a VERY STRICT "No damaging the walls" apartment sticking them to the walls is out. ONLY friends who ever come over to my house Iv shown my toys off to and one of them is a BD fan himself.

But yea Im one of the people who says if someone actually recognizes the logo alone then they have to know quite a bit about BD already.
I own 2 BD shot glass, a cardinal glass, and a tankerd beer mug so I have 0 problem showing the stickers around my house even tho I live with my dad cuz I know VERY few people who actually come to house will know what Bad Dragon is.
The likelihood of someone giving a fuck enough to take a picture of your sticker and then do a Google search of the image is HIGHLY unlikely. :eyeroll:
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue May 30, 2017 7:28 pm

Since I just kinda throw the stickers I get on my bedside table (not stuck to it, just resting there) I decided to count how many I had. 7 regular stickers and 5 pride stickers. I put one on my computer... no one comes in my room and I don't thick anyone would even look twice at it anyway. I'm thinking a pride sticker should go on my phone... finally got a decent size 6S, so it'll fit fine.
Need to move before I put up more things that stick.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:44 pm

I recently got 1 regular and 1 pride that I'm trying to decide what to do with. I want to put one on my laptop, but I've been thinking of getting a new one anyway so I don't want to waste that effort. Maybe I'll put one on my toybox...
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Marki

Postby Marki » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:44 pm

I have a regular small one on my power brick I tote around to charge my phone and stuff. I receive a rainbow BD sticker with my Kona and haven't decided what is worthy to stick it on yet. My hubs suggested on the backside of my Nintendo Switch console and that might just be the winning spot.
Marki
30/Male/Pansexual/Taken
Own: Xar [M][5] -|- Sleipnir [M][5] -|- Guardian [5] -|- Rowan -|- Razor [M][5] -|- Kona [M][5]
s3v3r

Postby s3v3r » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:45 pm

I have a few stickers I got with orders and I decided to get some magnetic sheets that you can use on photos to make them magnetic and I made a bad dragon fridge magnet that I have on my mini fridge in my room
i have no idea what im doing :psyduck:
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:12 pm

s3v3r wrote:I have a few stickers I got with orders and I decided to get some magnetic sheets that you can use on photos to make them magnetic and I made a bad dragon fridge magnet that I have on my mini fridge in my room

O thats an awesome idea! :O

*looks around room and sees only thing it would stick on is steel trash can*
Dont think I want to stick it on there :psyduck: ....
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am

I decided to place one on my toybox. I wonder if the WARNING sign is adequate enough to detour curious eyes...

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:41 pm

I need to see how many stickers I have
.... I'm pretty sure I have some rainbow ones too haha
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:20 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I wonder if you can ask for a rainbow sticker instead of a regular sticker with your orders, or if you have to buy extras?

I have gotten a rainbow sticker with every order in the past year! Do they just pick one from a bucket and toss it in the boxes? I would like a regular one or two please!!!

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I wonder if you can ask for a rainbow sticker instead of a regular sticker with your orders, or if you have to buy extras?

I have gotten a rainbow sticker with every order in the past year! Do they just pick one from a bucket and toss it in the boxes? I would like a regular one or two please!!!

huh, I've only gotten regular ones :O
I'd be more than happy to trade you a few of the regulars for some rainbows! :excited: :misc1:

I'm waiting on an order so I'll see what I get with this one. If it's another rainbow I might make a trade.

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Return to “General Discussion”