Best Textured Canine Toy?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
L_eather

Best Textured Canine Toy?

Postby L_eather » Sun May 28, 2017 5:20 pm

I've been shopping around for a better canine dong, since my M/5 Fenrir is both too big (in the knot) and not enough texture for my tastes. Unfortunately, most canine dongs don't look too textured, as far as my standards go? I'm an extreme texture lover -- S/5 Clayton, O/8 Meng, O/5 Laughing Dragon, and Mini/5 Flint are favorites for texture; my ideal canine toy would match up to them, as well.

I'm currently considering EE's subwoofer, EE's scorch, TTC's Dante, and PFC's Haiti, but I haven't seen many reviews that mention their texture, and that worries me a lil bit.

So, if anyone has any experience with these boys or can suggest an alternative, that'd be great! I'm also working with a loose definition of 'canine' -- as long as it's got a good knot, plenty of room to tie with, and under 5.5'' insertable length, I'll consider it to fill the 'textured, knotted' niche in my collection.
vixenvega

Re: Best Textured Canine Toy?

Postby vixenvega » Sun May 28, 2017 5:26 pm

I have a Scorch.
I'm pretty texture insensitive and don't consistently feel much outside of plates. Scorch has been an exception. Mine is in soft firmness and even being squishy and well below my girth limit, I've felt that shaft texture every time I've used him. I think it's really nice and I've been considering a larger firmer Singe to get more of it.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sun May 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Blue Ritual's Fornax has some significant looking texture, though this isn't from personal experience with the toy. Knot is only a hair smaller than Fenrir's, but it is 5.5" usable.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Mon May 29, 2017 5:24 am

L_eather wrote:I've been shopping around for a better canine dong, since my M/5 Fenrir is both too big (in the knot) and not enough texture for my tastes. Unfortunately, most canine dongs don't look too textured, as far as my standards go? I'm an extreme texture lover -- S/5 Clayton, O/8 Meng, O/5 Laughing Dragon, and Mini/5 Flint are favorites for texture; my ideal canine toy would match up to them, as well.

I'm currently considering EE's subwoofer, EE's scorch, TTC's Dante, and PFC's Haiti, but I haven't seen many reviews that mention their texture, and that worries me a lil bit.

So, if anyone has any experience with these boys or can suggest an alternative, that'd be great! I'm also working with a loose definition of 'canine' -- as long as it's got a good knot, plenty of room to tie with, and under 5.5'' insertable length, I'll consider it to fill the 'textured, knotted' niche in my collection.

I have a review of TTC's Dante Here that mentions the texture. It is like a gentle-crosshatch, it doesn't rub raw but I think it feels nice. As for extreme texture; it doesn't have texture as well as say; the subwoofer (which with it's rough-looking texture seems right up your alley if you like Flint and Laughing Dragon!) and the Hati definitely looks to have some high-notches as well! Dante is great for medium-texture-lovers, in my opinion.
LJF

Postby LJF » Mon May 29, 2017 6:33 am

Technically a canine, but have you considered Austin? He's really nice, and has a good sized knot
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Thanks for the replies, you guys! I ordered a S/5 Haiti, but if that one doesn't work out for me I know which others of my list to try out next.

vixenvega wrote:I have a Scorch.
I'm pretty texture insensitive and don't consistently feel much outside of plates. Scorch has been an exception. Mine is in soft firmness and even being squishy and well below my girth limit, I've felt that shaft texture every time I've used him. I think it's really nice and I've been considering a larger firmer Singe to get more of it.

I didn't expect that level of texture. o:
If my Haiti gets here and I don't like it, then I'll definitely buy a Scorch when I order my robotics squad.

Luxx wrote:Blue Ritual's Fornax has some significant looking texture, though this isn't from personal experience with the toy. Knot is only a hair smaller than Fenrir's, but it is 5.5" usable.

Herrrm, I don't think I'll be able to knot that most days, then. It's about the same size as my Fenrir but longer, which is one of my main problems with it.

You did remind me about BR, though, and thanks for that! I picked up a Draco custom slot. (:

Sabbath wrote:I have a review of TTC's Dante Here that mentions the texture. It is like a gentle-crosshatch, it doesn't rub raw but I think it feels nice. As for extreme texture; it doesn't have texture as well as say; the subwoofer (which with it's rough-looking texture seems right up your alley if you like Flint and Laughing Dragon!) and the Hati definitely looks to have some high-notches as well! Dante is great for medium-texture-lovers, in my opinion.

Thanks for the link, I didn't see that until now. Definitely helps me out, since I don't think Dante has the kind of texture I'm looking for. Since you think Cortez is their most heavily textured model and mine feels like average texture (compared to my collection), then TTC probably isn't going to be a good choice. :/

LJF wrote:Technically a canine, but have you considered Austin? He's really nice, and has a good sized knot

I have, but it's a matter of being in between his small and medium sizes, as well as those ridges looking subpar for texture. :unamused:
He reminds me of my Nova, so I think that, if I got an Austin, I'd probably just continue to use my Nova anyway.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:24 pm

I haven't gotten a chance to use my small Dante yet and have only used my medium Dante once, but I will say I definitely enjoyed the texture on my medium Dante when I DID use it. I got it in their soft (4) firmness and I couldn't really feel the cross hatched pattern on the top side of the toy tbh, but the bumps on the underside of the toy where great for me. I used it upside down and the bumps were able to rub against my gspot. This was my first real textured toy and I was unsure if I'd like texture,but I enjoyed it (at least on the medium size). If you got one in medium firmness you might feel the cross hatch better, but if you're looking for really strong texture I'm not sure if you'd like Dante.

Edit: whoops. I just read the initial question and some of the first replies before I posted, and afterwards saw you already decided Dante wasn't for you. Lesson learned that I should read the whole thing before I post lol.

Return to “General Discussion”