Dukes butt, hazel, or janine

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Oreocakez

Dukes butt, hazel, or janine

Postby Oreocakez » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:02 am

Out of all the penetable toys, I finally narrowed it down to 3 toys I might consider buying. Which one would you guys pick?
Watervixen

Re: Dukes butt, hazel, or janine

Postby Watervixen » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:19 am

I like the looks of Hazel and Janine but I've read Hazel isn't beginner friendly and tears easily. I haven't really looked into Janine but I'm buying one soon for my love :excited:.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:45 am

Hazel does tear easily but she feels great :liplick:
I don't know what you mean with not beginner friendly but as long as you use an appropriate amount of lube she's just like any other penetrable regarding the "how".

Duke's butt - I'm not into butt type toys so I personally wouldn't even consider it. Can't say anything about him.

Janine - significantly looser than Hazel judging by the crosscut pictures and the sleeve walls appear to be much thinner overall. Might be a bit floppy. Also has a tear-prone entrance... in fact the guide thread for repairing tears with Sil-Poxy that I linked you in the other thread you made did show the repair example on a torn Janine.
I don't own her though - only Hazel so far. Yet due to the thinner walls she's far down my want list even though the texture looks interesting (albeit a bit rough - remember the relative firmness of BD penetrables vs. Fleshlight and similar! I wouldn't want to rub my dick raw)

Independent of which penetrable you choose, be prepared to order a tube of this silicone glue.

Oh, and if this is your first BD toy, be advised that you should either never use any condoms at all with them, or make double sure the condom isn't pre-lubed with a silicone-based lube (they are also lubed inside, not just outside by the way). If you ignore this, you'll end up with significantly stickier toys and potentially even worse.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:53 am

Of those, I own a Hazel. But I do own a JT and many people say he is rather similar to Duke's Butt.

A lot of people are not fond of Hazel and I was on the fence with her for a while. While she could get me off, that didn't mean much because sandpaper could get me off. She felt okay, but nothing mindblowing, I had already been spoiled by the [legacy] Mary and Natascha. I would use her... but not as often as my other girls.
So I took a long hiatus with her. Once I decided to visit my somewhat neglected toys I picked her up and gave her another go. I don't know what changed, but she was amazing. Absence makes the cock grow harder? No clue, all I know is that I love her.
...I guess it also help that my fursona is a wolf and I think of her as my alpha female mate.
I have no problems with any tears, but yes, a lot of people have mentioned it has a tendency to tear because of the design.

I'm only going by the assumption that Dukes Butt is similar to JT... he's fucking unbelievable. I don't have a long explaination for him as I did for Hazel, but JT's ass is one the best toys I have ever used and I really get enough of pounding it.
...but wolves liking fucking foxes, don't we? Well, I do.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:32 pm

My first penetrable was Duke and I have to say. "Meh"

He really wasn't that exciting and the stimulation was so so. Used him a few times before he was adopted by someone who might enjoy him more. Tight entrance, kinda loose inside

Janine on the other hand can be intense and is a good bit of fun. Not too tight but not loose either. Very satisfied with my purchase there.
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:45 pm

As somone who don't own any BD penetrable, but that want to order, I'm more interested in Hazel first and Janine as a second. Seeing that they are prone to tearing is annoying a little though. I will order both anyway eventually :stick: All comments will be from what I read as reviews and images that I saw on the toy page.

I prefer Hazel for feeling different than "human looking" toy, where Janine, from my perspective, is closer to human look (without scales though :cool: ). The inside looks like to be giving a different feeling with that weird curve at the entrace. And finally, their is the fantasy thing. I prefer werewolves for sex fantasy first I think because from my experience on ordering my first toy (medium David), I was way more stuck on checking David and Hazel and "imagine" what the kind sex play I will be thinking when I will play with them than dragon toys, even if I am way bigger fan of dragons everywhere else. So, imagining that I fuck a dragon is way harder than with a werewolf, and same thing as being fucked by.

As for Duke' butt, it does not interest me at all due to being a butt. And I saw some comments that told it is thigh as hell... I'm not a fan of things that are too thigh, so I'm even more less interested.

So, happy shopping :). And don't forget if you order enter promo code chicago17. You will have 20% off! It is what made me do my first order, I was thinking of waiting for Christmas.
indenial21

Postby indenial21 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:29 am

Willow wrote:Of those, I own a Hazel. But I do own a JT and many people say he is rather similar to Duke's Butt.

A lot of people are not fond of Hazel and I was on the fence with her for a while. While she could get me off, that didn't mean much because sandpaper could get me off. She felt okay, but nothing mindblowing, I had already been spoiled by the [legacy] Mary and Natascha. I would use her... but not as often as my other girls.
So I took a long hiatus with her. Once I decided to visit my somewhat neglected toys I picked her up and gave her another go. I don't know what changed, but she was amazing. Absence makes the cock grow harder? No clue, all I know is that I love her.
...I guess it also help that my fursona is a wolf and I think of her as my alpha female mate.
I have no problems with any tears, but yes, a lot of people have mentioned it has a tendency to tear because of the design.

I'm only going by the assumption that Dukes Butt is similar to JT... he's fucking unbelievable. I don't have a long explaination for him as I did for Hazel, but JT's ass is one the best toys I have ever used and I really get enough of pounding it.
...but wolves liking fucking foxes, don't we? Well, I do.

I have both Duke's Butt and JT, and I gotta say that JT is way better despite the similarities in texture. The extra material (the tail up top" makes the toy tighter, and it makes the texture stand out way more than Duke's Butt.

Either way, of those three, I would say that Janine is the best. The texture is kind of overwhelming, but in comparison to the other two, it's way better. Hazel is kinda loose and untextured, and Duke's Butt is underwhelming as well.

Code: Select all

break;

Return to “General Discussion”