New Website discussion Thread

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Kith

Re: New Website discussion Thread

Postby Kith » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Yeah, hopefully it's a quick fix once someone's there to have a look at it.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Watervixen wrote:
Kith wrote: :words:

HornyUnicorn wrote: :words:

QueenCheetah93 wrote: :words:

Have you guys try to log in? If so does the page look like this?
2017-08-27 13.51.16.png

Nah, can't get past this page here

My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:37 am

Anyone else having issues opening a ticket? I go to submit one and I get "you do not have access to this page" after I press the button. :nomnom:
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:00 pm

My ticket on Friday went through, so I'm not sure what would be messing them up now. >..<

Apparently the email verification is a known issue that they're working on, and CS had to do it manually for me, but I can now properly log into the store. Yay! ^..^
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:31 pm

There's no more Age Verification warning ("I consent to viewing adult materials" etc) on the home page.

:mystery:
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:46 am

I think the facebook icon at the bottom of the site doesn't link to the right facebook page :laugh:

Grimly Fiendish wrote:There's no more Age Verification warning ("I consent to viewing adult materials" etc) on the home page.

Aren't there laws that force adult websites to show this warning?
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Saromel wrote:I think the facebook icon at the bottom of the site doesn't link to the right facebook page :laugh:

Grimly Fiendish wrote:There's no more Age Verification warning ("I consent to viewing adult materials" etc) on the home page.

It might be that your browser's cache still has it from the old website and it didn't get cleared when they updated the site. I guess one way to check would be to clear your browser's cache or install a new browser and see if you get the age verification warning page.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Niah wrote:
Saromel wrote:I think the facebook icon at the bottom of the site doesn't link to the right facebook page :laugh:

It might be that your browser's cache still has it from the old website and it didn't get cleared when they updated the site. I guess one way to check would be to clear your browser's cache or install a new browser and see if you get the age verification warning page.

(An incognito window also works I think, with less hassle)
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but you can now sort by newest → oldest and oldest → newest in adoptions/clearance.

Not sure how accurate it is: I sorted by oldest → newest and saw a Wild Borne Duke's Muzzle on page 1. That's a new colour, so I doubt one of the oldest toys in inventory was poured in it.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but you can now sort by newest → oldest and oldest → newest in adoptions/clearance.

Not sure how accurate it is: I sorted by oldest → newest and saw a Wild Borne Duke's Muzzle on page 1. That's a new colour, so I doubt one of the oldest toys in inventory was poured in it.

I was looking at that just now, and I think they messed it up!

Newest to oldest is showing me a bunch of anthro dragons, and oldest to newest is showing me a bunch of Diegos haha.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Custom splits aren't showing up for Rex, and the only split options are his signature and Neapolitan Ice Cream.

Haven't been on for a while, but did BD announce that they weren't doing split colors on him anymore or is this just a bug?
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:53 pm

CakeLurker wrote:Custom splits aren't showing up for Rex, and the only split options are his signature and Neapolitan Ice Cream.

Haven't been on for a while, but did BD announce that they weren't doing split colors on him anymore or is this just a bug?

They didn't announce it but Rex no longer takes custom split colors.
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 pm

vixenvega wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:Custom splits aren't showing up for Rex, and the only split options are his signature and Neapolitan Ice Cream.

Huh, I wonder why

Maybe something regarding its shape?
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Villie wrote:Huh, I wonder why

Maybe something regarding its shape?

Yeah, must be. Maybe the shape makes splits prone to, uh, splitting?
Or they flop a lot in other ways.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:57 pm

vixenvega wrote:

Aw that's a shame. And I just had a brilliant idea for it earlier this week. :crying: BD why you do this
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Finally decided to buy a new toy (a Blaze) and discovered a rather baffling aspect of the purchasing process- cumtubes and suction cups are no longer options you select when picking out your toy details, but instead are only shown as options after you add to cart. There's no explanation of this, either. It just appears that they aren't even options unless you decide to buy the toy anyway. Why on earth would they do this? It says on the site that a suction cup option isn't present on toys that don't support it, so it just looks like no toys can have suction cups now... :unamused:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:35 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
vixenvega wrote:

Aw that's a shame. And I just had a brilliant idea for it earlier this week. :crying: BD why you do this

Did you ask CS about it? When I made one of my custom orders, a color type wasn't showing up for one of my toys (can't remember which one now), and they said it was a mistake and it did indeed still support whatever it was I was wanting. Hopefully this could be the same situation!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:48 am

EvL wrote:Finally decided to buy a new toy (a Blaze) and discovered a rather baffling aspect of the purchasing process- cumtubes and suction cups are no longer options you select when picking out your toy details, but instead are only shown as options after you add to cart. There's no explanation of this, either. It just appears that they aren't even options unless you decide to buy the toy anyway. Why on earth would they do this? It says on the site that a suction cup option isn't present on toys that don't support it, so it just looks like no toys can have suction cups now... :unamused:

I agree - not seeing ASAP which toys accept a suction cup is confusing and even a little discouraging.

Previously, I thought there were too many "exceptions" when making a custom order... like

**Mini sizes not available with cumtube**
(sometimes there would be a list)

So I'm guessing it's a web design decision, and not anything more. Maybe it's supposed to remedy the list of exceptions. But I think any options that aren't available should just be greyed out, like how it's impossible to select Firm when your toy size is Extra Large.
Last edited by Grimly Fiendish on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:55 am

Chance's Sheath is currently offered in one size only, but it should have size chart for it, like the other wearable toys?

CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:07 am

blushingkitten wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
vixenvega wrote:They didn't announce it but Rex no longer takes custom split colors.

Did you ask CS about it? When I made one of my custom orders, a color type wasn't showing up for one of my toys (can't remember which one now), and they said it was a mistake and it did indeed still support whatever it was I was wanting. Hopefully this could be the same situation!

Sometime after I made that post, I found a good alternative to Rex which was Diego - which took custom splits and has a smaller, more subtle knot. Yasssss. Just never went back to edit it. lol

It's not a complex order or anything, I just don't think some toys look good in solids, and Rex & Diego are two of those toys. Wasn't going to wait for a drop either because I wanted something unconventional but basic like a couple of rogue Zaratan's splits I've seen (purple base + yellow shaft) or something similar. Been thinking of secondary colors a lot or just unusual/uncommon combinations like brown/blue, teal/peach, orange/purple, pink/orange, etc. The possibilities are endless.

Looking back, not sure why I called it a "brilliant idea". Maybe I just got too envious of the Zaratan rogues I've been seeing and then just remembered that custom orders were a thing lol but I don't remember exactly. Too tired and early for me to think atm

Return to “General Discussion”