How did your partners react?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
small_and_knotty
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 am
Gender: Female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby small_and_knotty » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:56 am

iwikiwi wrote:
It's pretty common unfortunately. I'm into DD/lg and age play, and I heard stuff like "so you want your boyfriend to fuck children too or fuck them yourself?"...or "that means you can't take care of yourself, eat and dress?". Yeah, liking being fed or dressed it my hair washed means I'm an immature child who cannot do it myself. But somehow they don't see pet play (like wearing cat ears and a tail) same as wanting to fuck animals. Because they are used to this scenario I think, because a girl with cat ears is considered cute and used by social media. Like "everyone does it and it's fine, but if not you're a weirdo". I guess it's useles (usually) to argue with someone who has such twisted logic


*UGH*
This drives me crazy! I'm into DD/lg and age play as well and so many times I hear about how "wrong" this is! But they find out that I'm a puppy girl and like doggy ears and a tail *THAT* is perfectly ok! like.. WTF??
I love being taken care of, and my guy loves taking care of me, its symbiotic and it makes us happy. HTF does that equate us into being into children.
~* :misc11: omnisexual princess, puppy girl, and sub :misc12: *~
User avatar
iwikiwi
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:31 am
Gender: female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby iwikiwi » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:24 am

small_and_knotty wrote:
iwikiwi wrote:
It's pretty common unfortunately. I'm into DD/lg and age play, and I heard stuff like "so you want your boyfriend to fuck children too or fuck them yourself?"...or "that means you can't take care of yourself, eat and dress?". Yeah, liking being fed or dressed it my hair washed means I'm an immature child who cannot do it myself. But somehow they don't see pet play (like wearing cat ears and a tail) same as wanting to fuck animals. Because they are used to this scenario I think, because a girl with cat ears is considered cute and used by social media. Like "everyone does it and it's fine, but if not you're a weirdo". I guess it's useles (usually) to argue with someone who has such twisted logic


*UGH*
This drives me crazy! I'm into DD/lg and age play as well and so many times I hear about how "wrong" this is! But they find out that I'm a puppy girl and like doggy ears and a tail *THAT* is perfectly ok! like.. WTF??
I love being taken care of, and my guy loves taking care of me, its symbiotic and it makes us happy. HTF does that equate us into being into children.


Oh you understand me here :nerdy: well, they just have no logic. I even heard offensive stuff like "your bf must be a pervert because you look like you're 13". (I'm 21 but quite petite, so that's what I hear sometimes.) Just...well it's no use listening to them I think because it's so twisted lol. And that petplay thing is pretty fun too, they're just used to half-animal girls in anime and they think it's very different from DD/lg (which in fact has many similarities)
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
small_and_knotty
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 am
Gender: Female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby small_and_knotty » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:40 am

iwikiwi wrote:
small_and_knotty wrote:
iwikiwi wrote:
It's pretty common unfortunately. I'm into DD/lg and age play, and I heard stuff like "so you want your boyfriend to fuck children too or fuck them yourself?"...or "that means you can't take care of yourself, eat and dress?". Yeah, liking being fed or dressed it my hair washed means I'm an immature child who cannot do it myself. But somehow they don't see pet play (like wearing cat ears and a tail) same as wanting to fuck animals. Because they are used to this scenario I think, because a girl with cat ears is considered cute and used by social media. Like "everyone does it and it's fine, but if not you're a weirdo". I guess it's useles (usually) to argue with someone who has such twisted logic


*UGH*
This drives me crazy! I'm into DD/lg and age play as well and so many times I hear about how "wrong" this is! But they find out that I'm a puppy girl and like doggy ears and a tail *THAT* is perfectly ok! like.. WTF??
I love being taken care of, and my guy loves taking care of me, its symbiotic and it makes us happy. HTF does that equate us into being into children.


Oh you understand me here :nerdy: well, they just have no logic. I even heard offensive stuff like "your bf must be a pervert because you look like you're 13". (I'm 21 but quite petite, so that's what I hear sometimes.) Just...well it's no use listening to them I think because it's so twisted lol. And that petplay thing is pretty fun too, they're just used to half-animal girls in anime and they think it's very different from DD/lg (which in fact has many similarities)


Its soooo nice to read this! Someone who has the same perspective. I'm tiny as well (5'1" although I have big boobs) and I'm 25, my guys is older tho so we hear the same thing all the time. He must be a pervert, or what bothers me even more for some reason, that he must be my sugar daddy.. like WTF???? I honestly think its jealousy, or maybe just plain ignorance or closed mindedness.
I agree with you about pet play too! A big part of my puppy girl play is part of my little too. But you couple me liking to dress up with a puppy tail and ears and with how much I love my Rex and other knotted dildos and that brings on a whole other issue with people.
*ugh*
Humans, not a fan sometimes
~* :misc11: omnisexual princess, puppy girl, and sub :misc12: *~
User avatar
iwikiwi
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:31 am
Gender: female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby iwikiwi » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:42 am

small_and_knotty wrote:
Its soooo nice to read this! Someone who has the same perspective. I'm tiny as well (5'1" although I have big boobs) and I'm 25, my guys is older tho so we hear the same thing all the time. He must be a pervert, or what bothers me even more for some reason, that he must be my sugar daddy.. like WTF???? I honestly think its jealousy, or maybe just plain ignorance or closed mindedness.
I agree with you about pet play too! A big part of my puppy girl play is part of my little too. But you couple me liking to dress up with a puppy tail and ears and with how much I love my Rex and other knotted dildos and that brings on a whole other issue with people.
*ugh*
Humans, not a fan sometimes


I'm 5'1" too if I googled that right :laugh: (156cm in metrical system?)
I agree on this. I don't know, maybe they are jealous or anything, now I don't care that much but when I was a teen it hurt soo bad. I had a feeling no guy would like me even though some people did. I think it's same as those odd boobs size discussion, height and weight. And each person is sure their preferences are the only right ones!
Same for an older bf :D So I get this too.
Aww, the puppy play part sounds so nice ^^ I like such stuff too!
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Landailyn
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Landailyn » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:08 am

Ive been with my partner for going on 9 years now. Im cis female and he is cis male. He actually has bought me all of my high end sex toys: all 4 of my bad dragon dildos and my stronic drei and my womanizer. I had sex toys before then, but they were fairly cheap little things, maybe 1.25" diameter max. I was married before my current partner and he was very...repressed. i was very young and had no sexual experience, and the most adventurous thing my ex did with me was watch porn together (like twice). The porn included anal, and he actually said to me, as if he was doing me a favor "I would never do that to you". Well, turns out i like anal.

My current partner is very open about sex, and has pulled me out of my shell alot and helped me explore my sexuality a lot. He is not threatened at all by my larger toys (he just got me a medium flint, which i cant even close my hand around-my fingers dont touch) because there is no real guy on earth with a cock like flint, apollo, or zaratan.
User avatar
small_and_knotty
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 am
Gender: Female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby small_and_knotty » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:37 am

iwikiwi wrote:
small_and_knotty wrote:
Its soooo nice to read this! Someone who has the same perspective. I'm tiny as well (5'1" although I have big boobs) and I'm 25, my guys is older tho so we hear the same thing all the time. He must be a pervert, or what bothers me even more for some reason, that he must be my sugar daddy.. like WTF???? I honestly think its jealousy, or maybe just plain ignorance or closed mindedness.
I agree with you about pet play too! A big part of my puppy girl play is part of my little too. But you couple me liking to dress up with a puppy tail and ears and with how much I love my Rex and other knotted dildos and that brings on a whole other issue with people.
*ugh*
Humans, not a fan sometimes


I'm 5'1" too if I googled that right :laugh: (156cm in metrical system?)
I agree on this. I don't know, maybe they are jealous or anything, now I don't care that much but when I was a teen it hurt soo bad. I had a feeling no guy would like me even though some people did. I think it's same as those odd boobs size discussion, height and weight. And each person is sure their preferences are the only right ones!
Same for an older bf :D So I get this too.
Aww, the puppy play part sounds so nice ^^ I like such stuff too!


thats right! I prefer metric too, but it seems no one here understands it haha! I'm about 48.5kg too so I'm pretty little. My guy is 187cm and about 81 or 82kg so there's a big difference in size with us!
its seems like we have a lot in common then :)
~* :misc11: omnisexual princess, puppy girl, and sub :misc12: *~
User avatar
small_and_knotty
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 am
Gender: Female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby small_and_knotty » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:44 am

Landailyn wrote:Ive been with my partner for going on 9 years now. Im cis female and he is cis male. He actually has bought me all of my high end sex toys: all 4 of my bad dragon dildos and my stronic drei and my womanizer. I had sex toys before then, but they were fairly cheap little things, maybe 1.25" diameter max. I was married before my current partner and he was very...repressed. i was very young and had no sexual experience, and the most adventurous thing my ex did with me was watch porn together (like twice). The porn included anal, and he actually said to me, as if he was doing me a favor "I would never do that to you". Well, turns out i like anal.

My current partner is very open about sex, and has pulled me out of my shell alot and helped me explore my sexuality a lot. He is not threatened at all by my larger toys (he just got me a medium flint, which i cant even close my hand around-my fingers dont touch) because there is no real guy on earth with a cock like flint, apollo, or zaratan.

it sounds like you and your current partner have a good thing now :misc2: :smilenox:
Its a different world going from a small or closed minded partner to someone who is open and loving and supportive isn't it?
~* :misc11: omnisexual princess, puppy girl, and sub :misc12: *~
User avatar
iwikiwi
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:31 am
Gender: female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby iwikiwi » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:46 am

small_and_knotty wrote:
iwikiwi wrote:
small_and_knotty wrote:
Its soooo nice to read this! Someone who has the same perspective. I'm tiny as well (5'1" although I have big boobs) and I'm 25, my guys is older tho so we hear the same thing all the time. He must be a pervert, or what bothers me even more for some reason, that he must be my sugar daddy.. like WTF???? I honestly think its jealousy, or maybe just plain ignorance or closed mindedness.
I agree with you about pet play too! A big part of my puppy girl play is part of my little too. But you couple me liking to dress up with a puppy tail and ears and with how much I love my Rex and other knotted dildos and that brings on a whole other issue with people.
*ugh*
Humans, not a fan sometimes


I'm 5'1" too if I googled that right :laugh: (156cm in metrical system?)
I agree on this. I don't know, maybe they are jealous or anything, now I don't care that much but when I was a teen it hurt soo bad. I had a feeling no guy would like me even though some people did. I think it's same as those odd boobs size discussion, height and weight. And each person is sure their preferences are the only right ones!
Same for an older bf :D So I get this too.
Aww, the puppy play part sounds so nice ^^ I like such stuff too!


thats right! I prefer metric too, but it seems no one here understands it haha! I'm about 48.5kg too so I'm pretty little. My guy is 187cm and about 81 or 82kg so there's a big difference in size with us!
its seems like we have a lot in common then :)


Yeah, I can't get used to the inches now too :widesmile:
Ohh almost same haha :D Me 45.8kg and BF about 93.5 (though now working out and has already lost 8kg) and 179 cm height. Yes we do! :3
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
AustinFetish
Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm
Gender: male w/ vag envy
Location: Central Texas
Contact:

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby AustinFetish » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Dorito wrote:
Cenwen wrote:I would call my husband quite sex toy positive. In fact he whipped out a magic wand when we first started being intimate - he wanted to make sure I had a great time, too. (Nowadays I would say that having an orgasm is not the most important thing of a sexual encounter, but still, I really appreciate his way of thinking.)

His concerns about BD are of another nature. One would be that he is concerned about the amount of dildos. Specially because they take up space and are quite expensive. I get that. (I maaaaay be a bit addicted to collecting stuff)
The other concern he voiced is the size of those things and that he worries I would become too loose. *sighs* Guess there is always some education to do...


I think space, depending on the individual's circumstances, could potentially be a valid concern, but isn't the whole "getting loose" thing a myth? It was my understanding that the only things that can make a vagina or anus loose are age (very gradually over time, just how the rest of your muscle and skin deteriorates and grows more lax) or some kind of injury to the muscle, like from complications in childbirth. There are people here who can take XL models and they aren't incontinent and don't have permanently gaping vaginas. :bugeyed:

I think it is 98% myth. I think that after huge toys and years of play the hole opens wide much more easily to the touch. My butt works just fine, but it isn't structurally tight like it was when 6 inch girth was my max. 11" girth is now my max and probably my pelvic limit with a 5 firmness toy. I've heard a woman on a podcast say the same. She isn't as structurally tight anymore in her mid to late 30's, but has very skilled muscle control. She says that lots of fisting was totally worth the small change and even prefers the comfy intercourse she has with her more stretchy vagina. I've seen nearly the same kind of post from a 30 somethin' woman on Reddit too.

I envy people that find partners that have the same kinks as themselves. I haven't had very good luck with that. I've had a couple of them kinda be into largish toys, or be ambivalent about anal (on me or her), but haven't had the kind of compatibility that would excite me a lot.

I'm someone that is just slightly intimidated by my partner using big dildos, but it turns me on big time too! In fact, without the ever so slight fear I don't think seeing my partner enjoy a BIG dong would be as exciting. I'm a tiny bit masochistic and have a cuckold side, I guess.

I'd love to be with a woman that is into collecting dildos and enjoyed penetration with them slightly more than with me. I'd really enjoy that dynamic.
I'm a size queen too, with toys and real penises, but I don't spend any effort anymore going for big peen. They're too rare.

So, I have a slightly different perspective than a vanilla hetero cis male due to being a queen myself.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
User avatar
Landailyn
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 pm
Gender: Female

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Landailyn » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:40 pm

Ive noticed that if i dont use any toys for a few days, i tighten back up no problem. With age, skin elasticity declines, but ive also been doing kegels since i was 5 (without knowing thats what i was doing-discovered purely by accident) so im not worried about getting loose. The other night my partner and i played with my medium zaratan first, then finished with regular sex and there were no complaints. Vaginas are quite stretchy :)
Dorito
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Dorito » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:43 pm

AustinFetish wrote:I envy people that find partners that have the same kinks as themselves. I haven't had very good luck with that. I've had a couple of them kinda be into largish toys, or be ambivalent about anal (on me or her), but haven't had the kind of compatibility that would excite me a lot.

I'm someone that is just slightly intimidated by my partner using big dildos, but it turns me on big time too! In fact, without the ever so slight fear I don't think seeing my partner enjoy a BIG dong would be as exciting. I'm a tiny bit masochistic and have a cuckold side, I guess.

I'd love to be with a woman that is into collecting dildos and enjoyed penetration with them slightly more than with me. I'd really enjoy that dynamic.
I'm a size queen too, with toys and real penises, but I don't spend any effort anymore going for big peen. They're too rare.

So, I have a slightly different perspective than a vanilla hetero cis male due to being a queen myself.


I read that it's like working out a muscle (I believe both are muscles) that you can train yourself to more easily take certain sizes, and it "remembers", but it doesn't just stay that size after. I'm not an expert, though; this is just what I've read from various sex educators over the years.

I'd want to find someone who at minimum has no problem with it, and at best/ideally enjoys it as well. I would never want them to feel insecure, intimidated, or that their body is somehow "less" because I happen to enjoy toying. I'm really, really not a fan of making comparisons between toys and human beings-- they're entirely different things, and to compare a person to a hunk of silicone is just so gross and dehumanizing (which is why I detest advertising that compares or claims to be better than "the real thing" Like no. Just no. :unamused: )

It's very important to me that there's no "jealousy" or other negative feelings that would become a problem down the line.
Dorito
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Dorito » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Raya wrote:My mate doesnt really like them, I wont get too much into it but its because he has low self-esteem... :eyeroll:
He LOVES to watch me use them tho... :eyeroll:

He use to get mad and starts calling me names and insulting me but one day I said "If your that jealous and childish of some lumps of silicone and vibrators then you can be single with your low self-esteem ass!" and with that he now keeps hes low self-esteem comments to himself.
Its also because hes one of those people tho think sex isnt impotent and doesnt understand why I have so many because in his mine 1 should be enough. He doesnt get that each one is for a different purpose and sensation.
I still hate telling him when I buy new toys because he still gets upset but I dont care, he just has to fucking deal with it. :stick:
As I said, he has no problem with them when he watches me use them on webcam. :stick:


I don't think I could live with that, to be honest. :doh: The "I should be enough" really shows that someone is equating toys to people. As for sex not being important, while it depends on the person/couple, generally it's a HUGELY important aspect of a relationship. It's a big part of what ended my last relationship (they had one really obsessive fetish, but were otherwise basically asexual/sex repulsed. I tried to make it work, but my self esteem was pretty much decimated, and I'm still recovering)
Dorito
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Dorito » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:01 pm

LadyStorm wrote:Demi woman with a male partner here

I had most of my toys before I knew him, but he knew of my collection out of the gate because we met in Tumblr. He has always been insecure about his size and having a partner that likes larger than average toys might seem a little scary, but he knows that they're just for fantasy and that nothing can replace the real deal.

I also know that my partner is more gentle than how others can approach the situation. I feel that as long as your partner knows that no amount of silicon can replace the actual act of sex, then you should be fine.

Edit: I wish you the best of luck of finding a reasonable partner!!


Thank you! The part about knowing it doesn't replace them is spot on! :nomnom:
Dorito
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Dorito » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:04 pm

small_and_knotty wrote:Given my experiences with previous partners I feel I won the lottery with the man I'm with now.
Previous guys have never really understood or accepted any of my kinks or interests, or if they did, they just simply used me for sex, which is fine if thats what we're both looking for, but don't lead me on thinking there's more.
Anyway, the guy I'm with now accepts all of me, completely. I keep waiting for something to go seriously wrong with him, like, this is too good to be true. But nearly a year in I only see more and more of how he's still the same Strong handsome sexy accepting man I first met.
I LOVE big toys and he never even batted an eye when I showed him my collection, and we found BD together he's the one that surprised me with my first one!
I guess my point is, if you're open and honest about your wants and needs, and are willing to hear the other persons, you will find people you're completely compatible with. There will always be some A-holes out there that are either ignorant, or insecure and reflect that back onto the people around them, but if you just keep walking past them, you'll find the beautiful souls out there that match our own.


This was so encouraging to hear... Thank you. :sniffing:

The leading me on is another fear of mine. I'm hoping that my waiting a decent amount of time before actually having sex should weed most of them out. :doh:
mynickname
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 2:02 am

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby mynickname » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Dorito wrote:I read that it's like working out a muscle (I believe both are muscles) that you can train yourself to more easily take certain sizes, and it "remembers", but it doesn't just stay that size after.
Yes, they are muscles, but just like any other muscle you can damage them and lose some control. Though that's rarer and not what most people are talking about when they fear someone getting too loose.

The 'remembering' part is two things. First, you gain better control of yourself and can relax faster and more deeply thus being able to loose up faster and better on demand. Second, stretching your skin does cause more of it to grow (if not then we'd all explode as our bodies tried to grow when were were babies or when you become fat) so working up to large toys does mean you can accept larger items. However, again, all that tissue is surrounded by muscles so you can always tighten those areas anytime you think about it. Achieving better muscle control also means you can tighten tighter than people who have weaker muscles since they never consciously use them. Basically by stretching you gain a wider range of access and abilities. But if you do it too aggressively you'll damage the skin and muscles instead of working them out.

I don't know of any research into the effects of toying on your gut bacteria. We keep learning more and more about how important that bacteria is. There's probably more negative effects from bacteria changes than from stretching.

For some reason sex education is horrible throughout the world, except in native tribes, so don't blame anyone if they don't initial understand how things work.
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Shardik » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Dorito wrote:I'm especially wondering this about women who have larger toys and ended up with male partners who maybe weren't familiar with Bad Dragon and the like? How did they react when they found out/saw your toys for the first time?


I'm... not female. My male partners have always been fascinated with my toys. My female partners, on the other hand, have been more satisfied to know that I have them, are glad I get a lot of pleasure and utility out of them, but for the most part they're not interested in playing with them. They're are all the "we like your dick" side of size spectrum, so my toys (which start with a Medium Flint and Sleipnir) may as well be fire hydrants for all that they're toys they want to play with.

lovelyscales wrote:Current lover is male. He wasn't thrilled. Mostly about the amount of them. Majority of my male friends wouldn't be ok with their girls owning dildos/toys bigger than them :mystery:. Some get real extreme over fantasy toys. Assuming the toys mean we're into/will be into illegal stuff :eyeroll:. Some places/people are more progressive.


So weird! Yeah, my life partner of 28 years is mostly "You have 20 dildos! How much dick does your ass need?" She says it with gentle mockery and I think she's mostly concerned with just how much space they take up in the under-bed hideaway boxes (I have four large boot boxes from The Container Store for them, and they're all overflowing!), as well as the general cost (XL toys aren't cheap). I think she and Cenwen's hubby are a matched pair.

(The answer is: all of them, sweetheart. My ass needs all the dick.)

The "illegal stuff" thing is super strange. I don't get that at all. What makes people think that? Have they ever told you what kinds of "illegal stuff" thy fear you'll get into because you own dragon dick?

Futa Princess wrote: As a whole its hard talking to sexual people about "fantasy" dildos. Don't get me started on horse dildos..."You have horse dildos? so you wanna get fucked by a real horse sometime?"


Come the great sexbot revolution, my multiphasic centaur sex droids with detachable accompaniments and fully capable "take you to your limits" medical sensors will make milllllions of dollars! No, I don't want to bang a horse. Equinoid sexbots, on the other hand... :stick:

Futa Princess wrote:A lso what bugs me tho I'm not a male is the whole "If you like it in the ass ur a faggot" or "If I get a dildo in my ass it'll make me turn gay!" so freaking insecure


Fuck, yes. As a father of two, the sheer overwhelming "masculinity so fragile" bullshit just saddens the hell out of me. I just saw a store that sells home-bathroom urinals for potty-training boys "to pee the man way," and I was just... WTF? WTF already?

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:So part of me thinks "hiding the collection is best", but then another part thinks "if they can't accept that part of who I am, they aren't for me". But it kinda sucks to lose someone special over silicone. And if I didn't tell them outright, how long would I wait, what's the appropriate timing. Decisions, decisions.


Tell them.

I can't emphasize this enough. Tell them. If you don't, when they find out (and they will find out), you'll be branded as a liar about something very intimate and erotic, and they will never trust you in the bedroom again.

This is the thing that drives me absolutely fucking nuts about "nice guys," especially in furry fandom. They collect craptons of erotic art, and they masturbate to porn, and they lie about it by telling potential dates that they're "nice guys" who "don't get off to porn" or who "don't look at very much." Both men and women can pick up someone who lies about their sexual interests in a heartbeat. It's like wearing a huge neon sign: I lie about sex.

Fuck, look at me. I'm 51, soft in the middle and with gray hair. I don't think I'm particularly handsome. But I have never had a problem with filling my calendar with sex partners, and I attribute that to one major thing: I have never lied about what I'm into. I'm bisexual, I'm into bondage, extreme insertions, fisting and flogging. I have fucking met Goatse. And yet even my completely vanilla partners are comfortable, because I like them, and I like sex, and once they were comfortable with the notion that I didn't need anything more than their attention to enjoy mysself, they were comfortable with me.

Sorry, but that "I don't know if I should tell them" stuff really bugs me. Yes, you should. You should be honest about what you're into, and what you want. Maybe not on the first date, but we have to be honest: we are all a little weird. We are all a little neurotic. The other person isn't a perfect angel sent down from heaven. He or she has their own wants and sexual desires, and they think those desires are probably a little weird. Be compassionate and kind to them, be honest, and admit your own vulnerability and misgivings in this arena, and you'll have a lot more success. Yes, you might chase away a few shallow people, but you'll end up with a lot more in the end, and they'll all be a far better class of partner.

Cenwen wrote:The other concern he voiced is the size of those things and that he worries I would become too loose. sighs Guess there is always some education to do...


I mean, it is possible. It's also possible to exercise the muscles surrounding the vaginal tract to make them stronger and more effective, and to hold tone throughout intercourse. When my partner had her first child, they gave us exercises that basically amounted to fisting her to loosen her up in the seven months of warning we had before the kid came. They then taught her Kegel exercises because without those she'd have urine incontinence. Those same exercises help with anal muscles as well, if that's another place you're shoving large toys.

But it's unlikely. Mostly, age and genetics play in. I've been taking an XL Clayton and L Flint for years now and have never had a problem.

mynickname wrote:I don't know of any research into the effects of toying on your gut bacteria. We keep learning more and more about how important that bacteria is. There's probably more negative effects from bacteria changes than from stretching.


I worry about that too, but... on the other hand, having this as a hobby has completely changed the way I eat and the way I treat my gut bacteria. I eat a lot more yogurt now, and a lot more fiber; I also bought a shower massage on a hose so I can bidet my backside and guarantee its cleanliness for the hours I sleep, giving it time to recover from any, er, excessive exercise without interference, and ever since I made those changes, I've had astonishingly good health back there. My life partner isn't into anal at all, and does not generally eat as well as I do, and she sometimes has the worst GI luck, and I just don't get why it happens to her and not to me, given the massive abuse I've put my rectum to. All I can say is: otherwise, clean livin'.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Dorito
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Dorito » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:19 am

Shardik wrote:I'm... not female. My male partners have always been fascinated with my toys. My female partners, on the other hand, have been more satisfied to know that I have them, are glad I get a lot of pleasure and utility out of them, but for the most part they're not interested in playing with them. They're are all the "we like your dick" side of size spectrum, so my toys (which start with a Medium Flint and Sleipnir) may as well be fire hydrants for all that they're toys they want to play with.


My biggest so far are medium Crackers and Pearce. My old (male) partner was pretty much repulsed by my collection, and made a few hurtful remarks. :unamused:
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Villie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:37 am

I finally showed my bf the entire collection and he just sighed and laughed and told me to stack them with all my "other collections" and take a picture
(I went on shopping sprees for lumbar support pillows for a while, then lap desk things for couch drawing, etc etc, at least silicone dongs have more resale value!!!!!)
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Shardik » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:48 am

Dorito wrote:My biggest so far are medium Crackers and Pearce. My old (male) partner was pretty much repulsed by my collection, and made a few hurtful remarks. :unamused:


Then it's probably for the best that he's an ex. Long-term relationships should never live with the notion that something you like in a realm that's important to you, such as intimacy, is toxic. My partner is annoyed by the space and cost of the toys, but she's genuinely amused by the hobby itself. That's a good thing, and I appreciate her amusement. It doesn't interfere with our intimacy with each other.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Tallon
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:38 pm
Gender: FtM
Location: Pacific Northwest
Contact:

Re: How did your partners react?

Postby Tallon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:14 am

I'm pretty lucky in the sense that my spouse has always accepted my quirks. He's the type to shrug and say "hey, whatever you want to do is your business." He sort of thought I was joking when I first brought up the notion of owning a BD toy. I nudged him about it here and there. I finally got one. He has been relatively amused by my growing collection more than anything. Not in a hurtful way. He just didn't realize what direction and how far the kink would go, but he's definitely not envious or mad about my collection. After all, he doesn't object to me buying more. I've asked him before if he'd be interested in a penetrable, but he just laughs and says "nah." I'd say the only thing that *might* bother him is the money I've put into my collection. But he's got expensive hobbies too and I don't give him shit. What he laughs about is the simple fact that after me spending so much money on my collection, it's not a collection I can proudly display for others. :laugh:
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests