New Toy! Let's talk about Diego!!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: New Toy! Let's talk about Diego!!

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:45 am

Could the new toy be a good replacement for EA's Neo? I'd feel much more comforyable ordering from BD if the rumors about EA linking to not Not inflatable. Yet $115 for small tubed 2 color marble. Comparing to EA's $280 for a tubed toy in the regular color scheme/1 custom basic not red color. I merely want a toy that stays put/has texture/can have a lube tube. EA used to be the only maker with toys under 6" long by 6" girth at widest point with those properties :buddy:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Hole crap is Diego thick :bugeyed: and I'm used to big toys. Also I may have errord getting the one xl firm drop. Picts later
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Omerta

Postby Omerta » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:42 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Hole crap is Diego thick :bugeyed: and I'm used to big toys. Also I may have errord getting the one xl firm drop. Picts later

Now, I like the sound of that. I need to get around to trying mine out.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:43 pm

OK i'm back, GOD DAMN is Diego thick. As i thought getting the xl in firm may have been a not so good idea, Its brutal, it has no give whatsoever and that's the shaft. Now the knot is even worst, or Better? I love it, so brutal. Ok so as much as i like Diego in firm i know for a fact that this would be a much more usable, comfortable and better toy in soft or medium.

i was gonna post a session but its not worth it, my first sessions with new toys are exploratory, not very sexy.

oh and pict will be up in the big comparison thread.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
roseypearl wrote: :misc1:

Crap, I ordered the same toy with a suction cup!
Oh well, was only $5, and I used a coupon too.

That's kinda weird, though. I've heard of people getting Chances and Bumble Hooves' from BD with suction cups and they say they work as well as any of their other suction cup toys :mystery:
And I think Bruiser lets you get a SC (or used to) and Echo used to. Hmm.

I hope it works well for you! Maybe I *did* get bad suction cups and just don't realize it..while that would be kind of blegh for me, I kind of wish it were true so they'd work for others. But I just think the knot is too heavy for it to hold on. If yours does work out, I'd love to know!
Edit: I've seen someone with a bumblehooves with a suction cup as well, and when I found out it was no longer available I was pretty salty (also no more brazen Mail coloration? Bad dragon, y u do dis). My Dantes made me rethink my saltiness, but thinking about it now, it's Starting to come back a little xD
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 pm

roseypearl wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
roseypearl wrote: :misc1:

Crap, I ordered the same toy with a suction cup!
Oh well, was only $5, and I used a coupon too.

That's kinda weird, though. I've heard of people getting Chances and Bumble Hooves' from BD with suction cups and they say they work as well as any of their other suction cup toys :mystery:
And I think Bruiser lets you get a SC (or used to) and Echo used to. Hmm.

I hope it works well for you! Maybe I *did* get bad suction cups and just don't realize it..while that would be kind of blegh for me, I kind of wish it were true so they'd work for others. But I just think the knot is too heavy for it to hold on. If yours does work out, I'd love to know!
Edit: I've seen someone with a bumblehooves with a suction cup as well, and when I found out it was no longer available I was pretty salty (also no more brazen Mail coloration? Bad dragon, y u do dis). My Dantes made me rethink my saltiness, but thinking about it now, it's Starting to come back a little xD

Huh. I have a dante from TTC with a suction cup and that boyo sticks damn well. It was a small/medium firm. I would hit the company up and ask if that is a common issue - maybe they'll do something for you.

As for diego - the more I look at him the more I kinda want one. It'd need to have a split color at least though - this is one of those toys that shines best with the shaft and base a different color.
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:41 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:As for diego - the more I look at him the more I kinda want one. It'd need to have a split color at least though - this is one of those toys that shines best with the shaft and base a different color.

Yes I kinda wish I picked up the xl 5 that had a black and gold marbled shaft and white and gold base.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:18 pm

KnotyDes wrote:OK i'm back, GOD DAMN is Diego thick. As i thought getting the xl in firm may have been a not so good idea, Its brutal, it has no give whatsoever and that's the shaft. Now the knot is even worst, or Better? I love it, so brutal. Ok so as much as i like Diego in firm i know for a fact that this would be a much more usable, comfortable and better toy in soft or medium.

i was gonna post a session but its not worth it, my first sessions with new toys are exploratory, not very sexy.

oh and pict will be up in the big comparison thread.

Size queen fist bumps :smile: Pics?
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Moonblaze64

Postby Moonblaze64 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:32 pm

I'd love to see pics! I wanna know what Diego can do! :liplick:
Image Image Image

[Toys I Own: S/5 Nox, S/5 Spritz, S/3 Moko, small/3 roland, mini med/5 flint
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:51 am

Tempest wrote:Size queen fist bumps :smile: Pics?

Bump
Moonblaze64 wrote:I'd love to see pics! I wanna know what Diego can do! :liplick:

http://imgur.com/a/DvzGW

This is a bunch of picts with my other canine's

I also posted my sessions with Diego in the session lounge :blush:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:59 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:Huh. I have a dante from TTC with a suction cup and that boyo sticks damn well. It was a small/medium firm. I would hit the company up and ask if that is a common issue - maybe they'll do something for you.

Maybe it's because I got him in soft (4)? That's really weird. But meh. I'm not too worried about the suction cup, and while TTCs customer service is phenomenonal, I've already bothered them about my Dante once (which is why I got the small one lol) so I'd hate to bother them again.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Can any kind folk tell me how Diego's knot compares to Fenrir? Better yet EA Neo's (before inflating the silicone)? Is it flat on one side like Roland/Bruisier? Can't tell from the one angle photos. Does it actually stay put despite lots o lube/while using CT funciton? I'm aware YMMV applies :smilenox:. Yet as a general rule would it be a good plug type knot? Highly considering Diego over EA's Neo if it'll stay plugged close to the same.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:11 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Can any kind folk tell me how Diego's knot compares to Fenrir? Better yet EA Neo's (before inflating the silicone)? Is it flat on one side like Roland/Bruisier? Can't tell from the one angle photos. Does it actually stay put despite lots o lube/while using CT funciton? I'm aware YMMV applies :smilenox:. Yet as a general rule would it be a good plug type knot? Highly considering Diego over EA's Neo if it'll stay plugged close to the same.

its very circular, it doesn't really have any flat spots. as many say it is smooth, cartoony the whole thing is very tubular. the length after the knot allows for a good tie, the issue is that the knot is just massive and it sits very shallow inside you. For me it stays put very well and i can expel it when ever i want, but mine being in firm stops me from exploring how deep i can go. the lenght after the knot is interesting there is a ring right above the base that is thicker the the shaft is that can be inserted but as i stated have not yet explored further.

i am satisfied with Diego, i kinda wish it was modeled it a bit more realistic and less cartoony. Get what im saying, i complained about this with Axel the toy is too smooth, there isn't any feeling to the toy. Rex, Chance, David and Xar are all smooth toys but they still feel better than the new stuff does. i cant quite put it into words. ok i got it the others kinda feel like skin while Diego feels like a sex toy. they must have changed something over at BD because as much as i like the new models i would recommend any of the older toy over the new ones.

sorry for the mini rant. hope this helps. i have a bunch of pict in the above post if you want to see the difference between all the BD canines
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Hmm, *thinking* of putting him on my wish list, but can't decide on what size, though I am currently leaning towards large.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ivaruk

Postby Ivaruk » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 pm

Did anyone else's heart break to see the 20% labor day sale, go about fiddling with Diego, add to cart...not notice the price not changing...and then read the sale to see he's not eligible :crying:
Flavr

Postby Flavr » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am

Yea it's understandable that they don't want to put a new toy on sale right away, but I would have also ordered a custom Diego if it was included in the 20% off sale. Now I'll just keep waiting.
Ivaruk

Postby Ivaruk » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:35 am

Flavr wrote:Yea it's understandable that they don't want to put a new toy on sale right away, but I would have also ordered a custom Diego if it was included in the 20% off sale. Now I'll just keep waiting.

I think that would be the same point too. They'd be flooded with custom Diego orders. But I don't see how that's a negative thing. Also thanks KnotyDes on the side by side pics! It's what I thought that Diego would have a more gradual knot as opposed to the sudden one of Rex. Ideally he'll be like Blaze in terms of girth satisfaction
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Ivaruk wrote:
Flavr wrote:Yea it's understandable that they don't want to put a new toy on sale right away, but I would have also ordered a custom Diego if it was included in the 20% off sale. Now I'll just keep waiting.

I think that would be the same point too. They'd be flooded with custom Diego orders. But I don't see how that's a negative thing. Also thanks KnotyDes on the side by side pics! It's what I thought that Diego would have a more gradual knot as opposed to the sudden one of Rex. Ideally he'll be like Blaze in terms of girth satisfaction

Its not really suddent when the shaft is like a 1/4" narrower :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:17 pm

KnotyDes wrote:its very circular, it doesn't really have any flat spots. as many say it is smooth, cartoony the whole thing is very tubular. the length after the knot allows for a good tie, the issue is that the knot is just massive and it sits very shallow inside you. For me it stays put very well and i can expel it when ever i want, but mine being in firm stops me from exploring how deep i can go. the lenght after the knot is interesting there is a ring right above the base that is thicker the the shaft is that can be inserted but as i stated have not yet explored further.

i am satisfied with Diego, i kinda wish it was modeled it a bit more realistic and less cartoony. Get what im saying, i complained about this with Axel the toy is too smooth, there isn't any feeling to the toy. Rex, Chance, David and Xar are all smooth toys but they still feel better than the new stuff does. i cant quite put it into words. ok i got it the others kinda feel like skin while Diego feels like a sex toy. they must have changed something over at BD because as much as i like the new models i would recommend any of the older toy over the new ones.

sorry for the mini rant. hope this helps. i have a bunch of pict in the above post if you want to see the difference between all the BD canines

Thank you so very much :widesmile: ! Very helpful! I couldn't tell from the posted photos if it was sudden enough to plug with in both holes/if he has a flat side. For myself I like how cartoon like he is. My own preferrnce/hangup. Guess I'll give Diego a go if there's another 20% off con sale including Diego! Skipped this time because my money didn't transfer to the bank on time. Plus the stock smalls were red or darker blues. I see. Like how Bumble's incredibly smooth?
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:56 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:sorry for the mini rant. hope this helps. i have a bunch of pict in the above post if you want to see the difference between all the BD canines

Thank you so very much :widesmile: ! Very helpful! I couldn't tell from the posted photos if it was sudden enough to plug with in both holes/if he has a flat side. For myself I like how cartoon like he is. My own preferrnce/hangup. Guess I'll give Diego a go if there's another 20% off con sale including Diego! Skipped this time because my money didn't transfer to the bank on time. Plus the stock smalls were red or darker blues. I see. Like how Bumble's incredibly smooth?

well mine an XL so............... also the sale excludes Diego from what i have read.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”