New Toy! Let's talk about Diego!!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Ivaruk

Re: New Toy! Let's talk about Diego!!

Postby Ivaruk » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 pm

Did anyone else's heart break to see the 20% labor day sale, go about fiddling with Diego, add to cart...not notice the price not changing...and then read the sale to see he's not eligible :crying:
Flavr

Postby Flavr » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am

Yea it's understandable that they don't want to put a new toy on sale right away, but I would have also ordered a custom Diego if it was included in the 20% off sale. Now I'll just keep waiting.
Ivaruk

Postby Ivaruk » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:35 am

Flavr wrote:Yea it's understandable that they don't want to put a new toy on sale right away, but I would have also ordered a custom Diego if it was included in the 20% off sale. Now I'll just keep waiting.

I think that would be the same point too. They'd be flooded with custom Diego orders. But I don't see how that's a negative thing. Also thanks KnotyDes on the side by side pics! It's what I thought that Diego would have a more gradual knot as opposed to the sudden one of Rex. Ideally he'll be like Blaze in terms of girth satisfaction
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Ivaruk wrote:
Flavr wrote:Yea it's understandable that they don't want to put a new toy on sale right away, but I would have also ordered a custom Diego if it was included in the 20% off sale. Now I'll just keep waiting.

I think that would be the same point too. They'd be flooded with custom Diego orders. But I don't see how that's a negative thing. Also thanks KnotyDes on the side by side pics! It's what I thought that Diego would have a more gradual knot as opposed to the sudden one of Rex. Ideally he'll be like Blaze in terms of girth satisfaction

Its not really suddent when the shaft is like a 1/4" narrower :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:17 pm

KnotyDes wrote:its very circular, it doesn't really have any flat spots. as many say it is smooth, cartoony the whole thing is very tubular. the length after the knot allows for a good tie, the issue is that the knot is just massive and it sits very shallow inside you. For me it stays put very well and i can expel it when ever i want, but mine being in firm stops me from exploring how deep i can go. the lenght after the knot is interesting there is a ring right above the base that is thicker the the shaft is that can be inserted but as i stated have not yet explored further.

i am satisfied with Diego, i kinda wish it was modeled it a bit more realistic and less cartoony. Get what im saying, i complained about this with Axel the toy is too smooth, there isn't any feeling to the toy. Rex, Chance, David and Xar are all smooth toys but they still feel better than the new stuff does. i cant quite put it into words. ok i got it the others kinda feel like skin while Diego feels like a sex toy. they must have changed something over at BD because as much as i like the new models i would recommend any of the older toy over the new ones.

sorry for the mini rant. hope this helps. i have a bunch of pict in the above post if you want to see the difference between all the BD canines

Thank you so very much :widesmile: ! Very helpful! I couldn't tell from the posted photos if it was sudden enough to plug with in both holes/if he has a flat side. For myself I like how cartoon like he is. My own preferrnce/hangup. Guess I'll give Diego a go if there's another 20% off con sale including Diego! Skipped this time because my money didn't transfer to the bank on time. Plus the stock smalls were red or darker blues. I see. Like how Bumble's incredibly smooth?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:56 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:sorry for the mini rant. hope this helps. i have a bunch of pict in the above post if you want to see the difference between all the BD canines

Thank you so very much :widesmile: ! Very helpful! I couldn't tell from the posted photos if it was sudden enough to plug with in both holes/if he has a flat side. For myself I like how cartoon like he is. My own preferrnce/hangup. Guess I'll give Diego a go if there's another 20% off con sale including Diego! Skipped this time because my money didn't transfer to the bank on time. Plus the stock smalls were red or darker blues. I see. Like how Bumble's incredibly smooth?

well mine an XL so............... also the sale excludes Diego from what i have read.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Thanks for the pics and review, Knoty! Your comparison photos are always on point. Seeing him next to David and Cole is great and just confirms that he's a good size for me. Good to know about the texture, too.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Tempest wrote:Thanks for the pics and review, Knoty! Your comparison photos are always on point. Seeing him next to David and Cole is great and just confirms that he's a good size for me. Good to know about the texture, too.

Welcome. I used it 3 time so far and it has wrecked me every time. Its great
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:13 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:Thanks for the pics and review, Knoty! Your comparison photos are always on point. Seeing him next to David and Cole is great and just confirms that he's a good size for me. Good to know about the texture, too.

Welcome. I used it 3 time so far and it has wrecked me every time. Its great

Yum! :misc2: :liplick:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:46 pm

I'm bumping this.

No one seem to talk about the new toy anymore. Has it been well received?

I love mine, its great. Since my is in firm it seem to have such a greater presence than my other toys, even my other firm toys.

Who else loves their Deigo?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Twili

Postby Twili » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:51 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I'm bumping this.

No one seem to talk about the new toy anymore. Has it been well received?

I love mine, its great. Since my is in firm it seem to have such a greater presence than my other toys, even my other firm toys.

Who else loves their Deigo?

I really love mine. Whether or not I'll be able to get past what I assume is a length thing and take the knot, I don't know, but in the meantime, the shaft is so fulfilling that I get excited just thinking about having it inside me again. Every session since I got Diego, he's been the one to finish me off.
Collection :D
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist II: The Return
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:56 pm

I like mine a lot! The shaft is really fantastic and works very well for me.
Unfortunately, I can't get more than halfway down the knot before it pokes a bit. I think it's just too long for the shape for me, and the medium firmness doesn't help either.
I may get it in time, I may not, either way I enjoy what I'm able to use!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Twili wrote:I really love mine. Whether or not I'll be able to get past what I assume is a length thing and take the knot, I don't know, but in the meantime, the shaft is so fulfilling that I get excited just thinking about having it inside me again. Every session since I got Diego, he's been the one to finish me off.

i haven't had any issues taking it all. it doesn't really have to go "past the bend" for me. the head pokes in kinda, but not really. then again i am use to bigger toys.

I have finished on Diego every session that i have used it. A few of the those i was "suppose" to use it to warm up but yeah that doesn't happen. it just feels so thick and it hit my prostate just right, just holding it in me is enough and knotting the thing is like instant over-stimulation, but in the best way.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:08 pm

vixenvega wrote:I like mine a lot! The shaft is really fantastic and works very well for me.
Unfortunately, I can't get more than halfway down the knot before it pokes a bit. I think it's just too long for the shape for me, and the medium firmness doesn't help either.
I may get it in time, I may not, either way I enjoy what I'm able to use!

Yeah the XL crowd.

i here ya, but the shaft is just so good.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:51 pm

I really want a Diego, he's at the top of my wishlist! I'm on a no-buy until we find a new rental though. It's good to read the positive feedback on this model though! Makes me even more impatient to own one! haha!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:54 pm

He's still high on my to-buy list, but when I buy a new toy will sort of depend on how much I end up spending at the Folsom Street Fair... also whenever BD brings back the secondhand forums, because clearing out toys that I haven't used much will free up both space in my closet and funds for new boys.
Moonblaze64

Postby Moonblaze64 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Tempest wrote:He's still high on my to-buy list, but when I buy a new toy will sort of depend on how much I end up spending at the Folsom Street Fair... also whenever BD brings back the secondhand forums, because clearing out toys that I haven't used much will free up both space in my closet and funds for new boys.

I hope they bring back the secondhand forums soon! I'm sad without it and was hoping to sell some of my pretties that couldn't work out. I need room for Diego!
Image Image Image

[Toys I Own: S/5 Nox, S/5 Spritz, S/3 Moko, small/3 roland, mini med/5 flint
Coxi
Gender: NB? I don't think about my gender very often, I lack a pronoun preference.

Postby Coxi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:24 pm

I am still not sure whether to go small or medium for Diego. One part of my brain says go big or go home, the other side says go safe first, and buy the larger later. Medium is probably bigger than any member I have encountered; but then stretching after years of not stretching might be great. Humm.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:04 pm

Coxi wrote:I am still not sure whether to go small or medium for Diego. One part of my brain says go big or go home, the other side says go safe first, and buy the larger later. Medium is probably bigger than any member I have encountered; but then stretching after years of not stretching might be great. Humm.

it is very thick and if you get it in firm it will feel even thicker! i would stay safe and get it in med that way you can actually squeezes and clench around it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Coxi
Gender: NB? I don't think about my gender very often, I lack a pronoun preference.

Postby Coxi » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:28 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Coxi wrote:I am still not sure whether to go small or medium for Diego. One part of my brain says go big or go home, the other side says go safe first, and buy the larger later. Medium is probably bigger than any member I have encountered; but then stretching after years of not stretching might be great. Humm.

it is very thick and if you get it in firm it will feel even thicker! i would stay safe and get it in med that way you can actually squeezes and clench around it.

Thanks! Safer would be small for me I think.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Return to “General Discussion”