New Toy! Let's talk about Diego!!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KnotyDes

Re: New Toy! Let's talk about Diego!!

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:54 pm

Coxi wrote: :words:

i dont know why i was talking about firmness, bad at reading i guess. but yeah small would be the safe bet.

dont worry very few things is TMI here. Have you seen some of the stuff i right :laugh: and i used to be shy (well still am IRL)
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Wanted Diego since he came out.
But I've been replaying Ocarina of Time (for the 10000th time) and I realize how badly I need one in his natural color (which I wanted anyway)
WolfosOoT.jpg

i fucking hated Wolfos :angry: . especial in Majora's mask, they thru a bunch of them at you when you are going for the Two lovers mask. Which BTW is a stupidly hard sequence of events that you have to get right while under a time crunch :angry:

Spoiler if you haven done this or played Majora's Mask
► Show Spoiler
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Hehe, Love both of these games to death :scheming:

I actually rather like the wolfos fights (as well as the gerudo and Stalfos, since they are pretty similar Oh, and dark link!) because its a little more than "smash B over and over" and takes a bit of planning. But yeah, the couples mask quest in general is just anxiety inducing :surprised:

Majoras is my personal fav since i played it a lot as a kid. i just like the time crunch element so much.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Coxi
Gender: NB? I don't think about my gender very often, I lack a pronoun preference.

Postby Coxi » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:13 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Coxi wrote: :words:

i dont know why i was talking about firmness, bad at reading i guess. but yeah small would be the safe bet.

dont worry very few things is TMI here. Have you seen some of the stuff i right :laugh: and i used to be shy (well still am IRL)

It's good dude :3, I appreciate the input on how firm to go. I might go firm for a bigger feel. Or medium maybe soft for medium size if I decide to throw caution to the reckless wind. I was wary, I know there are bound to be aces here too who only like toys or fantasies. I know it is a toy forum but ehh different things are squick for different people, I don't need to make a first impression of freaking anyone out.
Moonblaze64

Postby Moonblaze64 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:19 pm

Because i'm a wimp I got a small soft diego. Little difficult to insert but he set me off super quick! .. Love him! :blush: He's my new toy for quick sessions lol
Image Image Image

[Toys I Own: S/5 Nox, S/5 Spritz, S/3 Moko, small/3 roland, mini med/5 flint
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Moonblaze64 wrote:Because i'm a wimp I got a small soft diego. Little difficult to insert but he set me off super quick! .. Love him! :blush: He's my new toy for quick sessions lol

If I start with my Diego i finish quickly. That shaft is just so thick!
My collection
► Show Spoiler
chnazma

Postby chnazma » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:55 am

Moonblaze64 wrote:Because i'm a wimp I got a small soft diego. Little difficult to insert but he set me off super quick! .. Love him! :blush: He's my new toy for quick sessions lol

ooh, these are the exact specs I've been after as well. can you take the knot? if not, do you enjoy just the shaft? I've been so undecided about it but ugh it's tempting me so bad so I'd love to hear some pros and cons
Moonblaze64

Postby Moonblaze64 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:01 am

Havent done the know yet. I I get to know each part separately unless its my mate controlling it then he'll just shove it all in me lol but reason I didn't this time was that shaft was already so filling! Took 2 minutes and i'm coming lol :blush: The knot really isn't that much bigger, to me it's actually slightly smaller because the size fits in my spectrum I can handle super well. I guess the con would be that soft is a little harder to insert but that's it! I've also heard there isn't enough room to have the knot plug right, but i'm small and it'll stay if I like :laugh: I cant wait to try the knot (if he doesn't make me go off first!)
Image Image Image

[Toys I Own: S/5 Nox, S/5 Spritz, S/3 Moko, small/3 roland, mini med/5 flint
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Moonblaze64 wrote: I've also heard there isn't enough room to have the knot plug right, but i'm small and it'll stay if I like :laugh: I cant wait to try the knot (if he doesn't make me go off first!)

I haven't had any issue tieing with my Diego. The length after the knot is short, but it still ties nicely and is very filling.

I may be a unquie case though.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
bdavis385

Postby bdavis385 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:15 pm

We bought Diego for an anniversary celebration (43rd). Got it with the cumtube and my wife as not too happy about that addition. Anyway, she rode it like she was in heat but could not knot it. It hit the syringe and shot a load of cumlube in her and she squealed. Next thing she slides right passed the not with a deep moan and on the next stroke she hit the rim. No she is thrilled that I got the cumtube and sorry we did not get one in the Vergil. Which knotted and rimmed the next week.

Return to “General Discussion”