Duke around the shop

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
dasadevil
Moon Moon
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am
Gender: Male

Duke around the shop

Postby dasadevil » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:56 am

Heyo guys! Figured this would be a cute thing to post here. Duke's been around the shop helping out so, we figure we'd snap a few pics and share :) This way you guys can see whats all going on during our day-to-day in a silly kind of way.

Teaser - Tuesday.JPG


Teaser - Wednesday.JPG
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:57 am

dasadevil wrote:Heyo guys! Figured this would be a cute thing to post here. Duke's been around the shop helping out so, we figure we'd snap a few pics and share :) This way you guys can see whats all going on during our day-to-day in a silly kind of way.

Teaser - Tuesday.JPG


Teaser - Wednesday.JPG

Awwwwwww :widesmile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:58 am

Cute!! :misc2:

Also is that a Flint in the second pic :bugeyed:
Gamma Velorum
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:05 am

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 am

Looks like it, and a Chance photobomb at the left. :D
User avatar
dasadevil
Moon Moon
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby dasadevil » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Teaser - Wednesday 2.JPG
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:04 pm

dasadevil wrote:
Teaser - Wednesday 2.JPG

Okay that's very cute but WHAT IS THAT MUSHROOM IN THE BACK
is it a light?
Where can I buy one?
:misc3: :dukeretro:
User avatar
dasadevil
Moon Moon
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby dasadevil » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
dasadevil wrote:
Teaser - Wednesday 2.JPG

Okay that's very cute but WHAT IS THAT MUSHROOM IN THE BACK
is it a light?
Where can I buy one?
:misc3: :dukeretro:



Varka infected the shop with them. No clue where he got them from, however, lol.
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1430
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby reine » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
dasadevil wrote:
Teaser - Wednesday 2.JPG

Okay that's very cute but WHAT IS THAT MUSHROOM IN THE BACK
is it a light?
Where can I buy one?
:misc3: :dukeretro:


A quick search of "mushroom nightlight" turned up this cute thing, which looks very similar! Amazon has a bunch of different mushroom lights, apparently. :stick:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:51 pm

oooooohhh I'm buying one. Or five. I searched "mushroom light" and came up with...nothing. :psyduck:
Anyway, looking forward to seeing more Duke at Work photos!
User avatar
dasadevil
Moon Moon
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby dasadevil » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Teaser - Wednesday 3.JPG


Teaser - Wednesday 4.JPG


poor little guy workin' hard
User avatar
FoxyCatZaam
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:30 pm
Gender: female
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 pm

This is great, I love that Duke plushie. So cute and derpy :misc2: :dukeretro:
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Kinda want to take my duke plushie and take pics of it in front of monuments in my city.

That being said, I wonder why those pics are called "teasers" :psyduck:

Edit : i see something brown and fluffy in those pics, especially the third teaser, bottom left. I am drunk and exhausted so I might be seeing things :widesmile:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
Roverseer2
Banhammered
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Roverseer2 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 pm

I can't think of another character that's prominent enough in the shop to have a plush...?
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Kinda want to take my duke plushie and take pics of it in front of monuments in my city.

That being said, I wonder why those pics are called "teasers" :psyduck:

Edit : i see something brown and fluffy in those pics, especially the third teaser, bottom left. I am drunk and exhausted so I might be seeing things :widesmile:

You're right. Someone above mentioned it looked horse-like. I went back and examined all the pics, and they allhave the mystery brown fuzz in them. :scheming: And here I was getting so excited over that mushroom light :smilenox:
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:05 pm

It looks like another Squishable. At first glance,I thought it was the mini Clydesdale, from Squishables.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:Kinda want to take my duke plushie and take pics of it in front of monuments in my city.

That being said, I wonder why those pics are called "teasers" :psyduck:

Edit : i see something brown and fluffy in those pics, especially the third teaser, bottom left. I am drunk and exhausted so I might be seeing things :widesmile:

You're right. Someone above mentioned it looked horse-like. I went back and examined all the pics, and they allhave the mystery brown fuzz in them. :scheming: And here I was getting so excited over that mushroom light :smilenox:

Oh shit I must be in a worse state than I thought because I thought they meant the actual toy in the background of one of the pics but now it makes WAY more sense :widesmile: It's time to go to bed. I don't see another brown character except for Chance so that's a good guess. I want a David plushie badly too.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
Raya
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:38 am
Gender: Female (TAKEN) Therian
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Raya » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:17 pm

AAAAAAAA!!!! THIS IS SO CUTE!!! Please keep it up! :misc2: :widesmile:
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:It looks like another Squishable. At first glance,I thought it was the mini Clydesdale, from Squishables.

I agree! Isn't Squishable the unofficial maker of the Duke plush? :dukeretro:
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:27 pm

high pitched screeching
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Duke around the shop

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:It looks like another Squishable. At first glance,I thought it was the mini Clydesdale, from Squishables.

I agree! Isn't Squishable the unofficial maker of the Duke plush? :dukeretro:


You bet! Instantly makes me think "Chance" especially since I first thought it was the mini horse that's already in Squishable's catalogue.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests