What toy makes you drool and/or tingle just by looking at it or hearing it's name?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Raya

What toy makes you drool and/or tingle just by looking at it or hearing it's name?

Postby Raya » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:08 pm

So I know everyone has that one trigger toy that gets your mouth watering and/or your bits tingling. The second you see a picture of one that someone got makes you start drooling or just reading it's name here in someones post makes you tingle or say "Mmmmmmm~ :misc2: :liplick: ".

For me it's Crackers, mainly his tip.
When I see someone post a pic of their Crackers and it's tip it makes me want to grab mine and shove it in my mouth! :widesmile:
I'm one of the rare ones who LOVES Crackers's printer texture and the feeling of his tip (both in my mouth AND in my vag) is to die for!~ :liplick:
When people talk about his printer textured shaft it just gets my mouth watering like a waterfall!~ :liplick:
I LOVE my Fenrir, he makes me feel full but my Crackers fills every part inside of me that Fenrir's knot doesn't.

So what toy excites you just by looking at it or hearing it's name? :misc2: :laugh:
Last edited by Raya on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
KnotyDes

Re: What toy makes you drool and/or tingle just by looking at it or hearing it's name?

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Tucker was the first toy that i ever wanted to and did put in my mouth and has always been my favorite to suck on. never gonna take it very deep since its an xl and my gag reflex is so bad i throw up a little when i even look at my toothbrush, but i still find a way to have fun.

the nice thing about having a large collection is that when other people start talking about a particular toy or if i am trying to help some one make up there mind on a toy. i more than likely have it and can use it.

i don't really have one toy that i crave more than others. i go thru phases where i will enjoy some of my smaller toy for a while and usually Fenrir will make many appearances in my line up. Sometimes i'll go for depth play atm my UF chance is by far my fav. Then sometime i just want massive insertions that's where Flint or Cole comes in, maybe someday Scorn will dethrone Flint but i have to take all of the big bastard first. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Gamma Velorum

Re: What toy makes you drool and/or tingle just by looking at it or hearing it's name?

Postby Gamma Velorum » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Well, it's for reasons outside of the toys themselves, but most definitely my Bunnydicks (EE Orc, TnP Nereid, Nox and Moko) can make me sigh fondly and get my imagination running just looking at them, remembering some verrrrry nice nights with one or more of them.
:wink:
So thus, whenever I see a nice EE Orc, Nereid, Nox or Moko, I smile knowingly at the good times. :misc2:
Rad Dragon

Postby Rad Dragon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 am

Tucker, Rex, and Cole. Tucker is the reason I came to this site. I saw him on Vixxy's tumblr and pretty much decided I needed one. My medium split firmness Tucker is still a bit on the large side for me, but he does well after a bit of warm up and is always a pleasure to suck on. Definitely one that makes me drool when I see pictures or people talk about it. Been considering getting a second one without a cumtube... perhaps a suction cup instead!
:stick:
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:33 am

For me, it's Roland. Easily the favorites in my collection include the medium and large.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:20 pm

Stan... so it breaks my heart a bit knowing that he probably wouldn't work for me. I have dreams of trying someday though, provided I can justify the expense!
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Fugletid wrote:Stan... so it breaks my heart a bit knowing that he probably wouldn't work for me. I have dreams of trying someday though, provided I can justify the expense!

Stan is a pretty epic toy. That pop.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:03 pm

My Ridgeback, now called...Lenneth or something. It's mainly because the toy has always been linked (in my mind) to a character that means a lot to me.
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
reine

Postby reine » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 pm

David! It's the only toy I own in every size, haha. :misc2: Easily my favorite BD model. It's nice to look at, wears fades and highlights well, and I love the surface texture-- it's smooth and has no printer texture, but it's not glassy like Echo or Pearce. Feels more like skin, or something? It feels super nice to hold; I love squishing my small. :stick:

For penetrables, I really like Lily. idk why but something about her design is 100/10 to me?? I'm almost tempted to keep my old Dark Natural I was going to sell, even though I don't really need 2 of the same penetrable in the same specs. :misc6:

Runners up are Moko and the Gryphon. I love Moko's shaft, but I don't like the base much... And the Gryphon would be perfect if it had a slimmer shaft below the knot. I know that it couldn't stand on its own then, but that's the one thing I miss about the legacy model (as well as the larger barbs on the legacy).
:psyduck:
katze

Postby katze » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Echo! My favorite toy, though lately I've been easily irritated by the medial ring (an issue I've never had in the past), hopefully the feeling goes away again.

TTC's Jake practically had me actually drooling when it was released. I love how mine turned out, so lovely to look at and a great toy in use.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:16 pm

The gorgeous curve and texture of Crackers, Terra's curves and Nova's ridges mmmm :misc11: :excited:
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Clayton looks like the most delectable bumpy ride ever. I am seriously considering purchasing that or a Diego as my next purchase. Both models look like they'd feel amazing and I hope the narrative I've made up for them in my head coincides with how they'll go when I finally pick 'em up.
BRICK SQUAD
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:41 pm

Raya wrote:So I know everyone has that one trigger toy that gets your mouth watering and/or your bits tingling. The second you see a picture of one that someone got makes you start drooling or just reading it's name here in someones post makes you tingle or say "Mmmmmmm~ :misc2: :liplick: ".

Flint. I don't know what it is about Flint, but I own four of those monsters. Everything about him, from the ridiculous size to the plates to the dots to the curve against my prostate, everything is just perfect and wonderful. I own other toys, and I use many of them all the time, but it's always Flint I go back to. Good grief, just thinking about Flint is making me stiff and, er, in need of a long hot shower.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:07 am

reine wrote:David! It's the only toy I own in every size, haha. :misc2: Easily my favorite BD model. It's nice to look at, wears fades and highlights well, and I love the surface texture-- it's smooth and has no printer texture, but it's not glassy like Echo or Pearce. Feels more like skin, or something? It feels super nice to hold; I love squishing my small. :stick:

Oh that's right! It's just so smooth and nice, and has a very "ready to go" look to it imo. It was my first BD toy and I actually sold it, then came to miss it so much I had to buy it again lol. It all worked out though since my original was a boring split red/black and my new one cost the same secondhand but is opal instead. c:

I would rather like to get another size someday soon!
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:49 am

Janine's muzzle has unquestionably the top priority on my mind, when it's about silicone fantasies. Highlighted tongue, welcoming smile and amazing performance are common reason for me to get out of bed and grab that smoocher. Then there's the Chance, that I want to use much more often, but always remind me it takes little more preparation and focus to get start with and I go with SC Nova instead. But merely just thinking about those deeper reaches and solid pounding it makes there has earned special fantasy credit for itself. The color theme also helps, being connected to few nice videos.
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Chance, flared and unflared. I don't know, I have a weakness for horse penises :mystery:
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:00 am

My Xar. Consider going bigger with time but think it would be silly since I own few toys yet...but I love him so much. The way he works his way in gently and this base and how I can use it by just tightening my muscles and it feels wonderful.
Also Bumble's look. I'm too excited to try him out but have no time yet :crying:
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:45 am

Saromel wrote:Chance, flared and unflared. I don't know, I have a weakness for horse penises :mystery:

I don't know how you feel about EE. But they have amazing horses as well. I recommend soft since there texture can be extreme. I have a Remus, Motown and Jackson and their all amazing. I also have a flared were horse and its very nice as well.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:38 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I don't know how you feel about EE. But they have amazing horses as well. I recommend soft since there texture can be extreme. I have a Remus, Motown and Jackson and their all amazing. I also have a flared were horse and its very nice as well.

I think they look awesome! I'm actually planning to buy one as my next toy, but I'm not sure which one yet. Probably Amir or Charlie. Soon :excited:
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Saromel wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I don't know how you feel about EE. But they have amazing horses as well. I recommend soft since there texture can be extreme. I have a Remus, Motown and Jackson and their all amazing. I also have a flared were horse and its very nice as well.

I think they look awesome! I'm actually planning to buy one as my next toy, but I'm not sure which one yet. Probably Amir or Charlie. Soon :excited:

Charlie is a big boy.
Wait for the black Friday sale. If you can. they also be awesome custome colors
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”