Dragon's mirror on the wall, who has the greatest knot of them all?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Coxi
Gender: NB? I don't think about my gender very often, I lack a pronoun preference.

Dragon's mirror on the wall, who has the greatest knot of them all?

Postby Coxi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:00 pm

So wha toy do you think boasts the best knot, out of this wide array of companies, and toys? A furry friend of mine said I have to try a toy with a knot, and that it is the best toy feeling. He said to look for round bigger knots, that his David came right back out after he tried to knot it. My list of temptations so far. I am more than happy to take requests that are not already on the list. I do not want live casted toys, they are too realistic or feral if you prefer, for me to enjoy.

1) Bad Dragon's Diego

2) Bad Dragon's Razor

3) Bad Dragon's Fenrir

4) Bad Dragon's Cole

5) Bad Dragon's Bruiser

6) Phoenix flame's Skoll

7)Frisky beast's Electrofox

8) Twin tail toys' Jake in small size, or maybe even mini size which is less costly, and only a little smaller looking.

9) Exotic erotics' sculpted Subwoofer

10) Exotic erotics' sculpted Scorch
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Re: Dragon's mirror on the wall, who has the greatest knot of them all?

Postby Roverseer2 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:17 pm

While trying a toy with a knot will probably be fun, don't start with something too much bigger than a toy you can already handle. After all, hard to enjoy a knotted toy if you can't get the knot itself in! I think the Griffon / Glyph is recommended as a starter for knotted toys, since it tapers, but it's also got a lot of length.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Fenrir is my favorite toy so im gonna go with that one. its knot is very abrupt, but once your able to comfortably take it the ability to knot fuck yourself with it, it is a mind-blowing experience.

Razor and Fenrir are basically the same toy, with Fenrir being slightly bigger in every size and textured. the question is if you like canine cock more than dragon-wolf more.

Bruisers knot is also fabulous. it is one of my favorite knots.

while Cole is just huge
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:10 am

Fenrir's good yet has a pointy tip! If you're not keen on pokey tips I'd avoid him.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:40 am

On your list, Fenrir.
Fenrir is my favorite knot and one of my favorite toys. Every time is just as good as the first time.
Fenrir has never once poked me - I use my toys vaginally - but I've read some people say he's a stabby toy so :mystery:
I wouldn't assume that he would by default, but he could.

I also have a Diego and have had a Scorch. Both are good knots, but very different from each other and Fenrir.
Scorch is wider and sort of heart shaped. It stays in nicely but it's not terribly intense.
Diego is great. The knot is filling but it's not much bigger than the shaft so you're not going to get a good hard pop from it like you will a more abrupt shape.

I've not tried Skoll but I've been making heart eyes at it for a long time. It's a beautiful sculpt. I think you should get one if it's available in your size range.

I also have Xar and I think it makes a good first knot. It's tapered and gentle but still ties really well and still gives great pressure. Lots of people suggest Glyph as a good first knot, and he's a great trainer truly, but I find the model way unattractive and suggest Xar instead.

Then there inflatable knots which are amazing. I see elypse art was suggested already and they're high quality toys. They also gross me out so I suggest Primal Hardwere as an alternative. I have an inflatable Growler and I love it. Inflatables are a great way to get a ton of spot pressure and the feel of being tied without having to get a big knot passed your entrance. They're a knot suited for those with insertion issues I think.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:09 pm

I will also chime in on Elypse Art. I love the toys and their customer service... but taking a point off for layout of their site and the link they have. It's not clear on differnces between bold. dark and light.
But the toys feel great for knotting. I usually had trouble keeping toys with knots in me, but this inflates while INSIDE you... after a fair number of pumps it wasn't going anywhere.
Some might not like the realistic look, but a quick note to the CS and they'll work with you. Also the toys are on the smooth side, some like it, some don't.
I've had 2 of them, The Vixen (which I lost) and then Magic. Magic is a bit easier to handle (I dislike that name so I call him my Vixen regardless).

On Razor. I had him before, There is, like, no space behind the knot. I find that feature to be frustratingly difficult to keep in me as it won't go deep enough. Fenrir might have the same problem, I'm not sure. I got him for the initial release where it was only one size (he's tiny!). I haven't used him and don't plan too, which sucks because he also glows in the dark. Don't know if the current line would be different knot-wise.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:14 pm

Razor and TTC's Jake are my favorite knots.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Fenrir's tip probably depends on if you've got a cervix/how low or high it is/how sensitive it is. I've read more vaginal reviews saying it was pokey or stabby than not. Yet still 2 now that said it didn't bother 'em :mystery:. My 3/soft medium was less stabby than my small 5/med firm one :mystery: Like with all things YMMV. I'd rather be safe than sorry and so I caution if I discovered something to be stabby.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:06 am

I have 2 medium (now small) Fenrir's in 5 and he is the best knot toy! I have one with CT and one without which is the one I use ALL the time!
I use my none CT Fenrir any chance I get and just use him a vag plug and neither one has even tapped my cervix once.

I LOVE having my red and black Fenrir who is based on and named after my mate's character knotted and tied in me while me and my mate play videogames.~ :misc2: :liplick:

Xar is my second best knot, definitely more filling then Fenrir but definitely not good for tieing/saying knotted with unlike Fenrir.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Coxi
Gender: NB? I don't think about my gender very often, I lack a pronoun preference.

Postby Coxi » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:

KnotyDes wrote:

lovelyscales wrote:

vixenvega wrote:

Willow wrote:

katze wrote:

Raya wrote:

Thank you, everyone for the wide array of responses. I searched and I think there are only 3 companies doing inflatable silicone toys with knots. The Elypse stuff is a bit much for me, mostly the colors. They all seem to have roughly the same shape, any furry or animal husbandry person would probably know what it was apparently based off of. Even the less hyper realistic Fluffer seems obvious. That alone makes me uncomfortable, but I really want to try knots, and inflatable means I could go as big as I wanted or play with size. A good solid knot would be good too, I feel like the inflatables might be a little floppy, maybe not.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:32 pm

The inflatables from Primal Hardwere are cored. I have a Growler and it isn't floppy.
Coxi

Postby Coxi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 pm

I never tested my depth limits before. A friend gave me a freebie silirockcock. Seven inches and my body just stopped and would not go further with about an inch to spare. I might not be able to knot the primal brand stuff then. Can you do depth training with vaginal, I know it can be done with anal but I'm not that big on anal, it feels ok but not nearly as good as vaginal from my rather limited experience with cisgendered guys and toys.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Coxi wrote:I never tested my depth limits before. A friend gave me a freebie silirockcock. Seven inches and my body just stopped and would not go further with about an inch to spare. I might not be able to knot the primal brand stuff then. Can you do depth training with vaginal, I know it can be done with anal but I'm not that big on anal, it feels ok but not nearly as good as vaginal from my rather limited experience with cisgendered guys and toys.

Depth training isn't really possible with vaginal, since unlike with anal, the vagina has an end. Some people just have longer vaginas than others.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:47 pm

katze wrote:
Coxi wrote:I never tested my depth limits before. A friend gave me a freebie silirockcock. Seven inches and my body just stopped and would not go further with about an inch to spare. I might not be able to knot the primal brand stuff then. Can you do depth training with vaginal, I know it can be done with anal but I'm not that big on anal, it feels ok but not nearly as good as vaginal from my rather limited experience with cisgendered guys and toys.

Depth training isn't really possible with vaginal, since unlike with anal, the vagina has an end. Some people just have longer vaginas than others.

Vaginal depth can also change slightly depending on which point of the menstrual cycle you're at, but a lot of vaginal users don't recommend Primal Hardwere toys because of the length. (At least when it comes to knot play)
Coxi

Postby Coxi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:37 am

Awwright. I had a girlfriend who said she needed at least 7" length, but I figured she trained to that, she also started with smaller things. I think that only leaves Elypse. I wish they had something more like Primal's big bad wolf, just something less feral than Elypse's silicone art.
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:19 am

Dante the Anubite from TTC seems like he'd have a loooovely knot, although I've yet to take it on my small (joys of being raaaather tight back there). A Growler Inflatable from Primal Hardwere is probably next on my list, as is something from Elypse Art, as having a toy that can swell after it's knotted you just sounds rather lovely!
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:10 pm

If you enjoy texture, Exotic Erotics Subwoofer is reeeeeaal nice. <333333 Also chiming in on EA, once you get past the "realism" it's a wonderful toy to have to a knot collection and is GREAT for stretching and prepping for bigger toys. It helped me take on larger toys when I had one and I'm excited to get a Neo back into my collection soon.

Return to “General Discussion”