Vegetables!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KinkyVampire69

Vegetables!

Postby KinkyVampire69 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:17 pm

Has anyone ever found a veggie or food item that made you tempted to you with it? Just curious!

For example, this carrot.

Sadly although I was tempted, this bad boy was too much for me xD

20171103_004846-1512x2016.jpg
Be careful, I bite.. :misc2: :smile:

► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Re: Vegetables!

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Honestly... no :widesmile:

It's just one of those weird things for me personally. Never thought of a vegetable that way. Maybe I'm too spoiled by silicone toys :D
Penetrables comparison: here
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Well, sometimes when I grasps an eggplant, cucumber, zucchini... I stare at it a seconds, thinking... but is more like in a funny way. In practice I would not use it again, for that I already have other things (besides, it does not seem safe to me, and a little bit a waste)
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:19 pm

One time I tried some butt fun with a banana and it broke in half in my ass so I had to poop it out. Ate it anyway.
BRICK SQUAD
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 pm

KungisGalo wrote:Ate it anyway.

ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:44 am

There are silicone veggies from places like SelfDelve, Monster Maxim, and Dildoon.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:01 am

I'm not gonna waste food for a bit fun
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:02 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:There are silicone veggies from places like SelfDelve, Monster Maxim, and Dildoon.

Not gonna lie, those corn ones on dildoon are making me hungry
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Square Peg has a yam (or possibly a sweet potato, I can never remember which is which) toy as well, and while usually their colors aren't that interesting, in this case I think the bronze really suits it.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
TheGermanMan927

Postby TheGermanMan927 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:08 pm

https://youtu.be/EUm7DEC_lls
This is all I can think of
"Cheer up", the boss said, "Things could be worse!"
So sure enough I cheered up and things got worse.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:36 pm

It's honestly never a good idea to use vegetables as toys; you don't want whatever is on the vegetable, be it pesticides or whatever else, to end up inside you. I know, most people would probably not have an issue but, eh, better safe than sorry.

That said, I have, in the past used carrots, cucumber, and zucchini, when there was nothing else in the house to use (I had no toys back then). I used to get mine really cold because I like temperature play. Had a zucchini once that was so huge it could about rival my medium Sleipnir.

There are quite a few places, as mentioned, that offer vegetable shaped dongs. Holepunchtoys has a good variety, but their website is incredibly difficult to read/navigate due to their use of background images, and the font that blends right into it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Villie wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:There are silicone veggies from places like SelfDelve, Monster Maxim, and Dildoon.

Not gonna lie, those corn ones on dildoon are making me hungry

Vegetable-shaped silicone toys are another matter entirely :widesmile: I was sorely tempted by EE's Corn because it looked amazing, and all that corn texture seemed wonderful <3 Maybe if I find one secondhand or if they offer them again next April Fool's day.
Penetrables comparison: here
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:34 pm

I have never used a vegetable before. never had to i have always had toys of some kind.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
dayz79

Postby dayz79 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:42 am

I have :) These two zucchini's were a lot of fun, especially the yellow one, which I could keep in like a plug. The condom smoothed out the bumps/nicks, and they felt really nice to thrust and rotate with. Kinda wish I had something like that in silicon, though my large Diego feels similar (until it's knotted).

2017-10-08 15.24.49.jpg

(and some NSFW in-use ;) )

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
2017-10-08 15.06.33.jpg
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:00 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote: I was sorely tempted by EE's Corn because it looked amazing, and all that corn texture seemed wonderful <3 Maybe if I find one secondhand or if they offer them again next April Fool's day.

I really want one, but I was broke then... and now. It still listed in their web, but I don't know if can be ordered or is an error... I'm afraid to ask :laugh: I hate these limited time product promos. :unamused:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:39 pm

I've been raiding the fridge a couple of times. Carrots especially. When I had to stretch myself, hose have been great since they come in a lot of sizes.
One thing though, it's probably always a good idea to cover them in something (condom or the like) for the reasons mentioned above.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Harbenz wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote: I was sorely tempted by EE's Corn because it looked amazing, and all that corn texture seemed wonderful <3 Maybe if I find one secondhand or if they offer them again next April Fool's day.

I really want one, but I was broke then... and now. It still listed in their web, but I don't know if can be ordered or is an error... I'm afraid to ask :laugh: I hate these limited time product promos. :unamused:

Same. I had no money at that time and I *really* wanted that corn. As it's still listed on their site, maybe it was an AF's day product they decided to keep? Didn't BD do that too, once or twice? Man, I'm about to sell a toy and if that corn is still able to be ordered...
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Same. I had no money at that time and I *really* wanted that corn. As it's still listed on their site, maybe it was an AF's day product they decided to keep? Didn't BD do that too, once or twice? Man, I'm about to sell a toy and if that corn is still able to be ordered...

As far I know they didn't said nothing about it in their tumblr/twitter, so I doubt it, and I don't want to ask until I make an order... in many months :crying: yes I'm fool. From BD I only know the ultimate fantasy/Archer, the others I know don't were sexual at all... I'd like them to bring the fire hydrant back, if not permanent, but I understand is too novelty themed.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Nope, never been tempted.

Not actual using one is a different question. It wasn't something I ever thought about doing but a "acquaintance" wanted to use a carrot on me, so I acquiesced to the request.
Carrot in my ass.

Did I enjoy it? Well, lets just say I didn't not enjoy it. And never really did it again... of course no one asked me to do it again. It's not a popular thing to bring up at the dinner table.
"Can you pass the peas?"
"Sure, and go ahead and stick this cucumber up your pooper too."

Sound more like 'Fuck you, get your own damn peas" rather than a proposition.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:51 am

If anyone uses carrots Please be careful, a woman died from that cause it cut into vag and the air bubble from it went to her heart. https://latest.com/2015/04/woman-dies-a ... th-carrot/

I can get behind having food eaten off me but not put in me (err well unless by put in you mean eat it lol), but to each their own.
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨

Return to “General Discussion”