Vegetables!

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Futa Princess

Re: Vegetables!

Postby Futa Princess » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:51 am

If anyone uses carrots Please be careful, a woman died from that cause it cut into vag and the air bubble from it went to her heart. https://latest.com/2015/04/woman-dies-a ... th-carrot/

I can get behind having food eaten off me but not put in me (err well unless by put in you mean eat it lol), but to each their own.
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 am

Futa Princess wrote:If anyone uses carrots Please be careful, a woman died from that cause it cut into vag and the air bubble from it went to her heart. https://latest.com/2015/04/woman-dies-a ... th-carrot/

I can get behind having food eaten off me but not put in me (err well unless by put in you mean eat it lol), but to each their own.

No seriously, the 'air embolisms' thing simply isn't true :unamused: The vagina isn't some delicate flower, it's meant to withstand a lot and air simply can't enter your blood stream like that. If it was remotely possible, you'd hear about near millions of women dying from recieving oral sex. It just isn't true at all. :doh:
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Yeah besides I had no vagina (sadly) to stick into. The butt is made to withstand... fuck, everything. One time I humped someone so hard the farted air like 20 times afterwards. True story.
... that tale was kinda out of left field, huh?
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 pm

Don't remember ever trying it. I thought about it with a cucumber some time... If we're just talking "food items" though, I've tried both glass bottles, and an aluminum beer can. Super bad idea, I know, but I was young and dumb. I tried way more dumb stuff that made glass bottles look safe, and it never caused me any lasting problems. Actually only thing that's gotten "stuck inside" was ironically a butt plug. :nerdy: but I'm getting off topic.

Willow wrote:Yeah besides I had no vagina (sadly) to stick into. The butt is made to withstand... fuck, everything.

I'm pretty sure it's not. It usually doesn't have to deal with anything particularly hard, and a cut up there if the fruit isn't smooth enough could be pretty serious.
Although from experience I wouldn't worry to much either.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Sandpaper wrote:Don't remember ever trying it. I thought about it with a cucumber some time... If we're just talking "food items" though, I've tried both glass bottles, and an aluminum beer can. Super bad idea, I know, but I was young and dumb. I tried way more dumb stuff that made glass bottles look safe, and it never caused me any lasting problems. Actually only thing that's gotten "stuck inside" was ironically a butt plug. :nerdy: but I'm getting off topic.

Willow wrote:Yeah besides I had no vagina (sadly) to stick into. The butt is made to withstand... fuck, everything.

I'm pretty sure it's not. It usually doesn't have to deal with anything particularly hard, and a cut up there if the fruit isn't smooth enough could be pretty serious.
Although from experience I wouldn't worry to much either.

Well I didn't really mean everything, remember 1guy1cup?
I just meant the butt seems to be a little less picky than the vagina. At least with most things.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Willow wrote:Yeah besides I had no vagina (sadly) to stick into. The butt is made to withstand... fuck, everything. One time I humped someone so hard the farted air like 20 times afterwards. True story.
... that tale was kinda out of left field, huh?

Bodies are a weird combination of fragile and resilient, that's for sure. And butts really are prone to trapping air. This one guy who I used to fist on the regular thought it was pretty funny and I have to admit I did too.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:05 pm

Willow wrote:Well I didn't really mean everything, remember 1guy1cup?

if thats the vid i think it is, that just makes me shutter. What do you even do after something like that happens?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KinkyVampire69

Postby KinkyVampire69 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Reminds me of the time our bartender came up to me and my grandma and goes "You ladies want to see my giant carrot?" and slapped one of them bad boys down on the table.
10/10 I miss that guy.

That's hilarious! xD
Be careful, I bite.. :misc2: :smile:

► Show Spoiler
KinkyVampire69

Postby KinkyVampire69 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:41 pm

dayz79 wrote:I have :) These two zucchini's were a lot of fun, especially the yellow one, which I could keep in like a plug. The condom smoothed out the bumps/nicks, and they felt really nice to thrust and rotate with. Kinda wish I had something like that in silicon, though my large Diego feels similar (until it's knotted).

2017-10-08 15.24.49.jpg

(and some NSFW in-use ;) )

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Very nice!
Be careful, I bite.. :misc2: :smile:

► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:56 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Willow wrote:Well I didn't really mean everything, remember 1guy1cup?

if thats the vid i think it is, that just makes me shutter. What do you even do after something like that happens?

Probably not what he did. From what I'm told, he did it again.
Mind you, I only watched a few seconds after that, I could just here the reaction from my roommate while I covered my eyes. I haven't even watched all of 2girls1cup either, and don't plan to.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Willow wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Probably not what he did. From what I'm told, he did it again.
Mind you, I only watched a few seconds after that, I could just here the reaction from my roommate while I covered my eyes. I haven't even watched all of 2girls1cup either, and don't plan to.

the vid im talking about is of a guy playing with a glass jar and it breaks. OW.

2girls1cup is something i dont even ever plan thinking about ever again.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:03 pm

DELETED
Last edited by Willow on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Willow wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Willow wrote:Probably not what he did. From what I'm told, he did it again.

the vid im talking about is of a guy playing with a glass jar and it breaks. OW.

Yes, that's I was referring to.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Willow wrote:
Willow wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:the vid im talking about is of a guy playing with a glass jar and it breaks. OW.

Yes, that's I was referring to.

what has the world come to when you have to quote your self :laugh: :laugh:

that Vid haunts my nightmares.

let us never speak of this again.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:18 am

I personally wouldn't use real fruit and veg, but I have eyed up silicone ones before, because I found them funny. There was this root earth vegetable butt plug set I really wish I had the money for.

I also bought an egg plant vibrator, again because I thought it would be amusing. The quality was no were near as described and, mainly because the batteries wouldn't fit and kept getting stuck.

I also highly doubt people would die from it, like I wouldn't use it because I feel it's not body safe. Since you can't be sure what pesticides were used, and what bacteria is on them etc. but I don't that story is likely to be true. I have heard urban legends on the same vain where women died because their partners decided to blow whilst giving them oral, again it's unlikely to be true.

Like women need stitching up after child birth and all sorts, which obviously is a huge cut. Vaginas can take all sorts, other wise none of us would be here.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:12 am

I want one of those self delve corn toys soooo bad but its just not in the cards yet.

I have the giant ee corn tho. Its fantastic esp for size training. I can only take maybe 3 to 4 inches of it but its magical and floppy and soft.

I've never used a real fruit or veggie though
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.

Return to “General Discussion”