Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby dasadevil » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:16 am

puttputt9000 wrote:Why is their website just so damn crap? After 15 waiting for the website to stop crashing, I finally got to the order I wanted... Then it wouldn't load any shipping options so after waiting another 15 minutes for that to not load, I missed the sale. Good (aweful) job as always BD

The sale is still going on, please keep trying
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:17 am

The sale isn't even over, the 40% off is still going on.
Maggie08

Postby Maggie08 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:18 am

I just want to thank the Staff at Bad Dragon for the service today, not to mention the highly discounted product.

As a long time browser and first time buyer. I was highly pleased with extension of the sale, as like everyone else my computer lagged during checkout.

Thanks again, I look forward to receiving my purchase.
Bts

Postby Bts » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 am

Oh man THANK YOU for extending the sale! :laugh:

With patience, I made it! It was showing 25% discount 1-2 mins after the original sale time ended, but I came back to check the forums!! It seemed to not take after hitting "submit order" and waiting, but second time it made it!! :stick:
I'm selling on Dragon Hoard under the same username!
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:34 am

I hope they make and mail 40% off first :stick:

Again, thank you BD. Your outstanding customer service is what keeps me coming back. Its hard to find companies that care about their customers.
:unamused:
Zeedfox

Postby Zeedfox » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:42 am

Yes i was very sad when i try to buy my toys with 40% and the site was broken :crying:
:surprised: :widesmile: But the great staff of bad dragon extends the time and i can buy all my babys :stick:

Captura.PNG

Here is my little order xD

now see how much i will pay for mexico aduana :bugeyed:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:44 am

Zeedfox wrote:Yes i was very sad when i try to buy my toys with 40% and the site was broken :crying:
:surprised: :widesmile: But the great staff of bad dragon extends the time and i can buy all my babys :stick:

Captura.PNG

Heh, looks familiar ^^
Got a Mary and Rowan too as well as a Small Rex, and instead of the rest a Small Bumblehooves. So yea, much Horse :3
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Arlec

Postby Arlec » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:44 am

Sandpaper wrote:Awesome that they extended the sale! It really shows that BD cares about their customers.
So now I can still afford to buy people x-mas presents! :stick:

Got a medium Austin and Janines muzzle. Can't wait to try em out!
And stocked up on lube as well. How come the lube doesn't ever get disscounts btw? Not complaining though. It's actually cheaper than most lube in sweden even with shipping and tax added!

It's to bad shipping and taxes are still sky high. $60 and 25% for sweden last time I checked :unamused: To bad they can't discount the shipping as well.

Yeah, the shipping and tax really hurts, but the 40% off helped a lot :widesmile:
Gruvian

Postby Gruvian » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:13 am

WildFire wrote:
Gruvian wrote:My Janine finally processed with 40% off, :smile:
can't wait to get her in Feb :stick:

Awe it doesnt take hat long anymore! You might get her the day before christmas :stick:

Considering we're having a family Christmas Eve party, that would be hilariously awkward. :smilenox:
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:26 am

Gruvian wrote:
WildFire wrote:
Gruvian wrote:My Janine finally processed with 40% off, :smile:
can't wait to get her in Feb :stick:

Awe it doesnt take hat long anymore! You might get her the day before christmas :stick:

Considering we're having a family Christmas Eve party, that would be hilariously awkward. :smilenox:

Oh No :bugeyed: Wrong kind of party :stick:
I'm hoping to pick it up at the fedex store to save any sort of embarrassment. Since they started labeling 'silicon sculptures' on the label, i'm nervous.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:28 am

I had no problems with the site this morning right at the sale launch and got my Bumble right away, no issues with the cart at all. Guess I got lucky :stick:

And it already shipped. Holy shit! I wonder how big their stockpile is.
ImageImage
Zeedfox

Postby Zeedfox » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:29 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Zeedfox wrote:Yes i was very sad when i try to buy my toys with 40% and the site was broken :crying:

Captura.PNG

Heh, looks familiar ^^
Got a Mary and Rowan too as well as a Small Rex, and instead of the rest a Small Bumblehooves. So yea, much Horse :3

Heheheheeh YEAHHH HORSES are a GREAT BIG ANIMAL ¬u¬ they are AWESOME :cool: xP :smile:
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:59 am

Jasmine wrote:I had no problems with the site this morning right at the sale launch and got my Bumble right away, no issues with the cart at all. Guess I got lucky :stick:

When did they ship it? Mine is still processing :(
Zeedfox

Postby Zeedfox » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:02 pm

WildFire wrote:
Jasmine wrote:I had no problems with the site this morning right at the sale launch and got my Bumble right away, no issues with the cart at all. Guess I got lucky :stick:

Depend if you buy a pre-made toy or your order is "BLACK FRIDAY", Because if is the second one, first they need to made your toy and that will take 2-3 weeks and then they can shipped to your address
Wat

Postby Wat » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:17 pm

I finally got to the submit order page at 10:25 central, but shipping options wouldn't pop up. Finally was able to submit at order at 10:28 but I got some sort of error. At 10:30 the discount automatically changed and I didn't notice and tried to submit again, but it still didn't go though. Submitted a ticket about it but I doubt it'll go anywhere. These black Friday sales are always a huge mess
Muir

Postby Muir » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:29 pm

puttputt9000 wrote:Why is their website just so damn crap? After 15 waiting for the website to stop crashing, I finally got to the order I wanted... Then it wouldn't load any shipping options so after waiting another 15 minutes for that to not load, I missed the sale. Good (aweful) job as always BD

It is not easy to make a site like BD's handle heavy traffic. This is why I was concerned when they decided to go with a 30m window, because that is a ton of traffic on a site with a lot of moving parts.
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:36 pm

Zeedfox wrote:
WildFire wrote:

Depend if you buy a pre-made toy or your order is "BLACK FRIDAY", Because if is the second one, first they need to made your toy and that will take 2-3 weeks and then they can shipped to your address

Well i figured since the made such a limit on what can be made for black friday, i figured that they would of premade a bunch. I dont mind waiting the 3weeks though. It is a lot better than When I bought BD for the first time 5 years ago, ended up taking 2-3ish months.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:40 pm

WildFire wrote:
Zeedfox wrote:
WildFire wrote:

Well i figured since the made such a limit on what can be made for black friday, i figured that they would of premade a bunch. I dont mind waiting the 3weeks though. It is a lot better than When I bought BD for the first time 5 years ago, ended up taking 2-3ish months.

They probably built up a Black Friday stockpile in the most popular designs and sizes, so some orders can ship out ASAP. Even if they have to pour your toys to order, it won't take 3 weeks to pour a black toy. I bet they can fulfill almost all Black Friday orders inside a week.

My last custom order (Scorn with Portside color swap) shipped within a week, and that's a more complicated order than straight black.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Zeedfox wrote:
WildFire wrote:

I chose the options just like any other normal/custom order. The shipment info did say it was a Pre-Made though, which I'm totally fine with because hot damn, my shipping notice was an hour after purchase. But I never touched the adoptions screen, which is why I'm assuming they have a stockpile and something going on with how these Black Friday orders are tagged in their system.
ImageImage
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Kept having trouble getting my cart to load during the 30m window, and then ended up changing my mind and not getting anything. >_<

I was debating getting either a mini diego, a small diego, or both.

Okay here's my loot:

TTC - void black - Mini 4 Alto (w/ SC)
DA - hallow night - OS 5 Tentacle
---- Black Snailday Snail squshie
E-E - dragonfruit - Medium ? Reptilian

Lelo Mona 2 - purple (or red)
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image

Return to “General Discussion”