How long before these toys get full releases?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KynxLINY

How long before these toys get full releases?

Postby KynxLINY » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:35 pm

The wait is burdensome.Snep, Hunter, Hanns, and Meng...they've all been out for a long time now. When will they get a full line. It's the only reason I haven't bought them yet. :crying:
The same Kynx the Waterdragon-Lynx of 2009 to 2012. Stress has kept me less imaginative, and I no longer roleplay, but I do love the works of toy artisan companies like Bad Dragon, Exotic-Erotics, and others. I'm looking for information and to find my niche while being committed to work and college pursuits.

Female/26/Panromantic Asexual/Long Island, NY :nerdy:
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Re: How long before these toys get full releases?

Postby Roverseer2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:50 pm

They probably just won't, at this point. I think giving them a full line of sizes means BD has to pay more to the Labs winner who designed it, and BD doesn't seem too interested in that.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Forgot who, but a while ago someone brought up the fact that Hunter is the only one that talks about waiting for a full-size release so plans might have changed.

I hoped they haven't been completely dumped for Hunter just yet though because I majorly want it in a smaller size, and I'm also super curious how a short Hunter would feel since the knot is in the middle of the toy but has a lot of length behind it.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 am

I don't think a full line is always certain to happen. Kippy is an old toy that never got a full release. Same for Bruce/portside before they discontinued them. I would have thought Meng would have had a full release by now though :mystery:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
KynxLINY

Postby KynxLINY » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:00 am

Hopefully we won't be disappointed with at least Meng and Snep being full released. I would've liked for at least Hanns to be too. I'm very sad about Hunter and all the toys whose in limbo due to communications between BD and their creators.
The same Kynx the Waterdragon-Lynx of 2009 to 2012. Stress has kept me less imaginative, and I no longer roleplay, but I do love the works of toy artisan companies like Bad Dragon, Exotic-Erotics, and others. I'm looking for information and to find my niche while being committed to work and college pursuits.

Female/26/Panromantic Asexual/Long Island, NY :nerdy:
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:03 pm

CakeLurker wrote:I'm also super curious how a short Hunter would feel since the knot is in the middle of the toy but has a lot of length behind it.

Exactly how long is Hunter's neck?

I've always thought necks should be at minimum 1" long to make tying/plugging easy.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:I'm also super curious how a short Hunter would feel since the knot is in the middle of the toy but has a lot of length behind it.

Exactly how long is Hunter's neck?

I've always thought necks should be at minimum 1" long to make tying/plugging easy.

I don't have my Hunter with me anymore since I got rid of my old collection but if memory serves correctly it's definitely 1" to 1.5" inches. So not abnormal but proportionally-speaking I can't imagine a scaled-down Hunter looking like mini Rex or Fenrir, if that makes sense.
ReggyRenegade

Postby ReggyRenegade » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:53 pm

I think Hanns may have had another size at some point but now he just has the 'one size fits all'. IDK, I remember people having super mixed feelings about the labs when they first opened and then during the first few labs releases, and I feel like BD is trying to move away from those sorts of endeavors. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if certain lab designs are just retired and/or replaced with newer/similar models. :mystery:
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”