Memes

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Memes

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:31 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:Quickly made a bunch! hope you like haha!

AWWWW at number 3 :misc2: ! Number 4 too true..far too true =^(.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:02 am

Harbenz wrote:
And, you know, the BD YouTube channel is a meme itself

Oh, my gosh the video where the BD staff had a slow-motion camera made me laugh so hard! Every time I feel down I just watch dildos flying round in slow motion.

When you don't have money to buy dicks and stare at the BD store like:

| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:18 pm

I keep forgetting to post this gem but now I finally remembered! And now I can finally ask:
Have any of you ever felt this way while driving home to your toys? :laugh:

CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:43 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Stole this one from reddit :laugh:
Insert Meme Image Here[/img]
DAE???

I WOULD but most of the time the excitement is overridden by urgency / needing to hide it right away since I live with family :doh:
But when no one's looking and it's time to open the package? OH YEAH I can feel the excitement like it's Christmas morning :widesmile:
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:16 am

CakeLurker wrote:I keep forgetting to post this gem but now I finally remembered! And now I can finally ask:

Yup. I take the buss, but other than that, identical.

Also
Honestly stolen meme
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 am

CakeLurker wrote:I keep forgetting to post this gem but now I finally remembered! And now I can finally ask:

I love this! This reminds me of a similar situation I was in last week. My uncle asked me to paint and caulk parts of his house with pay. After working for a couple of days and the hours start to drag on, I was losing motivation. Literally, the thought that boosted my energy was thinking about how the money my uncle was going to pay me would get me one step closer to getting my first toy.

"Well, at least I'm getting paid. I need the money so it's worth it." *Bad Dragon website pops up magically in my head* "Toys...?"
*GASP* "TOOOYYYS!!!" *que massive energy boost.*

It might be sad but I don't care.
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Finding out there's an entire community that is not only as depraved as you are, but in many cases, even more perverse and disturbing to associate with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H0F4XWsXQ0
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 pm

THUG LIFE.png
THUG LIFE.png (13.19 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:34 pm

LittleZeroThatCould wrote:Finding out there's an entire community that is not only as depraved as you are, but in many cases, even more perverse and disturbing to associate with.

Uh...wat? :psyduck:

I don't...really think anyone here would be disturbing to associate with...? Or think anyone here is really "depraved"? Kinda a weird way to put different. Like...I just have weird colored/shaped sex toys so...I don't think that's "depraved"?

(Could be in the minority though in this thinking :mystery: )
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:10 pm

Phelvia wrote:I don't...really think anyone here would be disturbing to associate with...? Or think anyone here is really "depraved"? Kinda a weird way to put different. Like...I just have weird colored/shaped sex toys so...I don't think that's "depraved"?

To be fair, you're one of them so you're bound to be biased, and that goes for almost everyone here. I don't think it's that inaccurate considering my mom wants me to get rid of my Elliot, and Elliot is one of the most humanoid dildos BD offers.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:49 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Phelvia wrote:I don't...really think anyone here would be disturbing to associate with...? Or think anyone here is really "depraved"? Kinda a weird way to put different. Like...I just have weird colored/shaped sex toys so...I don't think that's "depraved"?

To be fair, you're one of them so you're bound to be biased, and that goes for almost everyone here. I don't think it's that inaccurate considering my mom wants me to get rid of my Elliot, and Elliot is one of the most humanoid dildos BD offers.

I'm more curious about the word choice of calling people here "depraved" or "disturbing to associate with". Like...the definition of depraved means morally corrupt/wicked according to the dictionary (and what I get the impression of via the word). When I hear the word I think of zoophilia or other illegal things people do.

And not to mention that I have weird sex toys and I'm not "disturbing to associate with" nor are probably a lot of people here. Most people here are likely average humans that just have odd sex toys and lead normal lives and associate with lots of people. Whether those people know they have sex toys or not doesn't matter, the implication I got from the post I got was "if you have BD toys you're depraved and no normal person would want to be around you". Like...I've read a lot of posts here where people get called fucked up, depraved, need to get rid of their toys, and getting kicked out over this stuff...so I don't think calling the community you're a part of "depraved" is really the best thing you can say.

Like..sure I buy BD toys, so yeah I guess I'm biased because I don't see buying sex toys as a depraved thing. But I don't think many people here would say it's depraved either, however...outside the sex positive community here...yeah I could see the word being tossed around.
2002tiiguy

Postby 2002tiiguy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:59 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
26913723_10211446959433085_128227193_n.png
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I havent had that problem. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well maybe with XL Stan, Scorn and Sleipnir but I find them to be a challenge. :widesmile:

Lol only challenge i have is the last 2 inches of slepnir and like the last 3 of stan, wish my stan was a soft firmness
lycheegummy

Postby lycheegummy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I read it more as a making fun of yourself thing. Like "haha wow this is weird, and I've always thought of myself and my kinks as grotesque (due to society/self consciousness/whatever) but there are other people like me, even more so even!"

But idk. Maybe that's just projection on my part :laugh:

I'm someone who uses self-deprecation in my humor and my coping mechanisms so that's exactly how I personally read it. It seems like OP was trying to be celebratory of feeling connected to a group of people who share similar interests they have otherwise been criticized or felt/been ostracized for. I don't think they meant any offense by it. :misc2:
:misc11: 24 | F | Pansexual | Single | AZ | 1 BD :misc12:
:misc1:
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:51 pm

CoffeeBean

Postby CoffeeBean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Saw the new spring color pictures and this immediately came to mind...

D0337404-B244-472E-86EC-B8DB4610DCFE.jpeg
I'm a bunny and I like coffee!
reine

Postby reine » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:07 pm

when your new XL toy arrives

IMG_8657.JPG
IMG_8657.JPG (46.44 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:41 am

Not much of a meme I guess but still:

"Good guy Greg" however has always been one of my favorite memes :smilenox:
26urqj.jpg
26urqj.jpg (47.54 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:13 pm

TFW somebody else practically SWALLOWS up a toy that you couldn't conquer.

And their naughty bits look similar to yours, but the toy looks tiny compared to their body while it's gigantic compared to you, so you're just sitting there being thrown for a loop like:

And for even more confusion: They can fit the whole thing in all the way to the base.

In other words, I'm always like :psyduck: whenever I visit the BD subreddit or the tag on tumblr.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:43 pm

CakeLurker wrote: :words:

Its rare for me, but i know exactly where your coming from. i not gonna lie it makes me a bit bitter when i see people conquer one the few toys in my collection that I have yet to conquer, Sleipnir specifically.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 am

Seriously, I'm always surprised whenever I see that someone else lives in my area, or at least state lol. :laugh:

also this thread had no update for like a month, please don't let it die

Return to “General Discussion”