Hiding BD dildos and accessories?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
YollDragon

Hiding BD dildos and accessories?

Postby YollDragon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Allright so:

I've been thinking about getting a BD toy for a while now and thought about solutions to the complications I'm going to face, which is mainly the fact that I live with my father, and probably will for another few years.
I think he's ok with sexual orientation and all that but I'd rather avoid him finding a giant dragon dick in my room.
:laugh:
(Also for a long time that was the main reason I didn't want to buy a toy cause if he opened the mail instead of me, or asked what was in the mail I just got... But then my dumb ass learned about the existence of FUCKING PO BOXES)

My main problem is hiding the toy.

I live in a flat, and my bedroom is pretty small. My dad doesn't really go through my stuff but sometimes family comes over, and I know some of them would go inside NO PROBLEM, even (and especially) if I wasn't there.
:angry:
I've been thinking about where I could hide my potential BD toy, but for now I haven't really found one. Thankfully the toy I'm looking to get isn't too big, otherwise it just would've been impossible.

So yeah, not in a rush at all but if any of you have ideas/tips? I didn't talk much about my room but I can if you need a description.

Thanks! :widesmile:
~ ~ ~

Check out my sexy interactive fiction game, "Crucible of Xes" :)

~ ~ ~
TheOtherDude

Re: Hiding BD dildos and accessories?

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Do you have a closet? Room under your bed?

You can wrap it in a towel or two and slip it into a backpack or suitcase or in a shoebox/storage box under your bed hmmm.
Or wrapped up in a towel and in one of your clothes drawers.

..... when i had my first one while still living with my parents, I had it wrapped up and hidden behind a row of books on my book shelf :stick:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
YollDragon

Postby YollDragon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Thanks TheOtherDude!

Villie: I do have a closet, and actually that was my first idea (still the best option for now) but it's a bit empty so hiding something will be a bit difficult. Didn't think about the towel technique though.

Also I just read that BD doesn't ship to international PO boxes so here's one more issue to think about :doh:
~ ~ ~

Check out my sexy interactive fiction game, "Crucible of Xes" :)

~ ~ ~
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:04 pm

As you may have already read, get a box that locks. If people ask what in your locked box say it not thier businesses.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
ReggyRenegade

Postby ReggyRenegade » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:19 pm

I second the lock box. Like you, I have family that for SOME REASON thought it was okay to go through my things. Get a lock box. I don’t know if this is a problem for you, but I also had pushy family who replied to ‘none of your business’ with questions about me hiding something illegal or some shit. I always replied with something about important papers like my SS card or college tuition papers. Something important but also boring so they’d drop it.

If nothing else, you can sleep better know you won’t have to have an embarrassing conversation about dildos with your dad. :widesmile:
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder

► Show Spoiler
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:52 pm

I got this simple woven basket that if your super worries put some clothes in it!
20171228_113123.jpg
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 pm

I was storing my first toys in a nightstand table close to my bed with lube. Problem I got was when I forgot to store them after cleaning :bugeyed: . Maybe the best way to hide the toy from your father is to not hide it? I do not know about your sexual orientation and if you discussed about it with your father, but it could solve the issue of the super hard hiding that you would finish by posting a story into the story threads about awkward moments or how your parent found your toys :smilenox: Who knows, maybe your father will just understand and will not care at all about you owning a giant dragon dick :stick:

It would not solve the other family members that might break up your privacy, and in that case a locked box would be the best.
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Just though about that after posting... all depends on if you want to talk about sex with your father. You could ‘buy’ a penetrable toy and tell your father you are now sexually active, but without partners you want to have different feelings than your hands and you are going to buy something for that and you want him to respect your privacy and they will be stored in a locked box.

But in reality, you buy a dragon dong and hide it in that box with your lube. If your father is cool, just tell him the truth and show him the toy to see the reaction :)
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:37 pm

It shouldn't be that difficult to hide if you only have one toy. Unless it's an XL Chance or something lol. Wrapped in clothes or some other innocuous thing is a good idea. Or inside of a container buried in stuff that nobody else could possibly want, use, or find interesting. I would even use "plain sight" to some extent, like if it's an unmarked container tucked in a corner -- that's potentially suspicious and arousing curiosity -- but if it's a transparent box with harmless stuff visible from outside, nobody should give it a second glance :widesmile:
Penetrables comparison: here
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:51 am

A lock box is essential. While I had only a few toys, I hid them away in a small file lock box that I bought from Staples. It can be as easy as that.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:45 pm

A locked box, which you also hide (using some of the tips here). Double whammy. If someone demands to know what's in the box, tell them there's a diary in there. Or your friend's diary, if nobody would believe you have a diary. And you're just holding it for them, because their parents are nosy jerks :wink:
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Just do what I do, and get something that looks awesome so you can just leave it on display. Like an art piece that fits in your bum.

20170125_201836.jpg
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
Sorbet

Postby Sorbet » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 pm

I keep all of mine hidden in a little stacker box at the end of the bed. I lined the inside of the box with wrapping paper since it was see-through, now no-one can see my dragon dicks. I also hide the cumlube amongst my deodorants and alcohol. They're always in arms reach when I feel like playing, hidden away perfectly, and right beside the alcohol when I need a good night. :widesmile:

ImageImageImageImage
Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Instructions unclear
cumlube in stomach and vodka in butt :psyduck:

vodka in butt just adds some spice to the night. I would have gone with the fireball personally. It adds a lot more sensation to play, or so i have been told :nerdy:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Sorbet

Postby Sorbet » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:58 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Instructions unclear
cumlube in stomach and vodka in butt :psyduck:

vodka in butt just adds some spice to the night. I would have gone with the fireball personally. It adds a lot more sensation to play, or so i have been told :nerdy:

I can barely handle the fireball in my mouth let alone back there. Imagine the burn!! :doh:
ImageImageImageImage
Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:57 pm

Sorbet wrote:I can barely handle the fireball in my mouth let alone back there. Imagine the burn!! :doh:

eh, its not so bad. heat things up a lot though. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:40 pm

I tried vodka up mah butt. Once. Let's just say it wasn't my thing. But it sounds more fun than drinking cumlube, so there is that.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Xoda

Postby Xoda » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:52 pm

I bought a bunch of computer components when I got my Chance, so I hid it in plain sight in its shipping box in a closet full of shipping boxes. The name of the game is to be inconspicuous.
Male Pansexual (often sub) NE Tennessee
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:47 am

*Takes notes* The "hiding your toys" threads, I have to say, are the most educational on the website no doubt. Unfortunately, I have to figure out where to hide my toys too. I wish I could present them in all their glory.

On the topic of "hiding them in plain sight" I wonder if you can use the penetrable muzzles as bookends for a small shelf of novels. Hmm, someone needs to try that for me.
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:

Return to “General Discussion”