Hiding BD dildos and accessories?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
notmyusualnickname

Re: Hiding BD dildos and accessories?

Postby notmyusualnickname » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 am

Kreature wrote:On the topic of "hiding them in plain sight" I wonder if you can use the penetrable muzzles as bookends for a small shelf of novels. Hmm, someone needs to try that for me.

WP_20180120_10_31_40_Rich.jpg
...?
"And what can you you do, when you're not afraid of anything? Anything you want. Anyone you want. I can be whoever I want to be. I can be whoever I am."
- Inanna, The Wicked + The Divine
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:30 am

notmyusualnickname wrote:
It's like the texturing on the bottom of Janine's muzzle was for this specific purpose... Naturally besides lovely details and improved handling. Does not work with my 4 other models, who basically need Janine to hold them in place in my storage shelf. So Janine works as penetrable stand for my other penetrable toys.

Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:48 am

notmyusualnickname wrote:
Kreature wrote:On the topic of "hiding them in plain sight" I wonder if you can use the penetrable muzzles as bookends for a small shelf of novels. Hmm, someone needs to try that for me.

Oh awesome! You're the best. Now I know it'll work. I read a lot of non-fiction/fantasy books about dragons and thought a duke's muzzle would look cool as a bookend. Not only because he would fit the theme but he would be a beautiful decoration. Haha, I'll probably be tempted to keep my 3d bookmarks in his mouth but I might be going overboard. Too bad my future dildos can't be hidden in plain sight like this. :sniffing:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:44 pm

I still live with my family I use travel shoe bags I got at daiso to hold my BD toys (i find the bags they come in very easy to tear) and they're pretty inconspicuous (and only 3$). But yeah I keep all my sex toys in bags like that or other makeup/cosmetic bags. It hasn't failed me for a over 5 years.

► Show Spoiler

Yeah despite living at home and having a pretty liberal family I would rather not keep my sex toy collection out in the open haha. I have to hide my alcohol too if I don't want my mom drinking it so I put it all in the box my Widowmaker statue came in.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I'm trying to think of a way to help hide my GFs toys. so far she has 3 minis (soon to be 4, and possibly small ika)
Even though her dad doesn't snoop, I'd still like that added protection.
I think I might get her a nice lock box, but i wouldn't put it past the dude to just go grab a took and break it open if he was curious enough. So I'm thinking something inconspicuous. idk man.

what about a makeup bag with one of the jewellery shelves on top? since they are small & mini's even if he does open it, all he's looking at is makeup/ jewellery
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I'm trying to think of a way to help hide my GFs toys. so far she has 3 minis (soon to be 4, and possibly small ika)
Even though her dad doesn't snoop, I'd still like that added protection.
I think I might get her a nice lock box, but i wouldn't put it past the dude to just go grab a took and break it open if he was curious enough. So I'm thinking something inconspicuous. idk man.

what about a makeup bag with one of the jewellery shelves on top? since they are small & mini's even if he does open it, all he's looking at is makeup/ jewellery

that would be a good idea...except she doesn't wear make up OR jewlery lol!
I think a tote bag in the back of the closet would be fine, but considering the current circumstances we're laying low with that stuff. (he's being a homophobe suddenly :angry: )

Hmm gym bag? Ive never needed to hide my toys so im thinking of what you could use maybe false bottom your chest of drawers?? But then thats super noisy, you could get a big box and put another box in there and fill it with shoes or something!

Awe no im sorry want me to send him glitter dicks?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:42 pm

All of mine are in a literal toolbox. As I keep them alongside an actual toolbox not that many people ask questions. Those that do get the answer "It's my expensive tools" not many ask further. Even then. diamond tipped blades, bespoke drill bits and wallpaper removal steamer ;p.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:36 am

Lockboxes are handy and I have a pretty good excuse for having a big bulky one. With a curious child, my in-laws and visitors know that there are movies and books/comics that I don't want him to find. Even then, a small lockbox, like a locking file box, can be used under a similar excuse. "I keep my journals in there." Or "I don't want people to see my art and/or writing." Those were the excuses I used when my collection was small enough.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 pm

I recently got a gaming computer just before I discovered BD, and the package it came in had a DRAGON on the front, like how PERFECT? And it even had little compartments and the perfect area for putting a notebook above them--

I apologize for the huge pictures hecc
► Show Spoiler

My collection is particularly small right now, but I'm thinking there's just enough room for 3-4 more mini toys (maybe one small?) and the beloved Beta Shark I want to get someday-
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:02 am

SparkyRaegun wrote:I recently got a gaming computer just before I discovered BD, and the package it came in had a DRAGON on the front, like how PERFECT? And it even had little compartments and the perfect area for putting a notebook above them--

I apologize for the huge pictures hecc
► Show Spoiler

My collection is particularly small right now, but I'm thinking there's just enough room for 3-4 more mini toys (maybe one small?) and the beloved Beta Shark I want to get someday-

Heeeyyyy, we have the same laptop! :widesmile:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
ThatOtherGuy

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:10 pm

My MSI is in a Corsair 800D case (Google that beast), you could probably hide an XL Chance in it and pass it off as a water cooler...

But mine (second one came in today!) are in a fire safe. Trouble is, there's only one key. If I lose it, that's going to be interesting to explain to the locksmith I need to break it open.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Padre wrote:Heeeyyyy, we have the same laptop! :widesmile:

Good taste in dildos/masterbators and good taste in computers yea? Makes sense. You have to do your research on both, both are an investment.

ThatOtherGuy wrote:My MSI is in a Corsair 800D case (Google that beast), you could probably hide an XL Chance in it and pass it off as a water cooler...

But mine (second one came in today!) are in a fire safe. Trouble is, there's only one key. If I lose it, that's going to be interesting to explain to the locksmith I need to break it open.

Ohhh! I dont have a PC, only a laptop because as it is now I'm in a one bedroom apartment with my mom and my "bed" is a mattress in the livingroom, so we don't have any room for a desk, but that'd be hilarious to do if I did get a desktop that'd be a clever way to hide a toy-

I know there are places like walmart where you can copy house keys and stuff, maybe you could see if they can do so for the key of a fire safe?
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
tzern

Postby tzern » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:34 am

Kreature wrote:Oh awesome! You're the best. Now I know it'll work. I read a lot of non-fiction/fantasy books about dragons and thought a duke's muzzle would look cool as a bookend. Not only because he would fit the theme but he would be a beautiful decoration. Haha, I'll probably be tempted to keep my 3d bookmarks in his mouth but I might be going overboard. Too bad my future dildos can't be hidden in plain sight like this. :sniffing:

I'd advise against doing something like that. Extended contact of the silicone with books will leave stains on the books. Maybe if you put some sort of protective layer between the toy and the books it might work, though.
reine

Postby reine » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:57 am

My bedframe has a set of drawers built into it, so I keep most of my toys in there! I’ve got an old towel down to keep them off the wood, and they’re covered under old pillowcases for extra protection (mostly to keep them safe from dust).

My two XLs won’t fit in the drawers (not enough room with the other ~30 toys lol), so I keep them wrapped in a towel in an old set of plastic drawers in my closet.

My parents never go through my stuff, but I feel bad for people who have to deal with that. :misc6:
:psyduck:
YollDragon

Postby YollDragon » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:09 pm

It's been a few months since I last posted buy I never really said thanks to everyone.

There hasn't been much progress recently on my side (mainly due to the PO box situation) but if I do get a BD toy I have a few ideas thanks to your answers.

So thanks :)
~ ~ ~

Check out my sexy interactive fiction game, "Crucible of Xes" :)

~ ~ ~
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:42 pm

Maybe I don't understand because I didn't give a hoot about what people thought about me if they found my toys. I would be content with the obvious...hide it under your mattress. Foot-board side so it doesn't interfere with sleeping, or if you have a large bed, on the side you don't sleep on. Seems simple enough. If someone ransacks your room and finds it, go on the offensive and interrogate them why they are snooping through your stuff. If they ask about your toy, tell them "Yes, I enjoy being crammed by a dragon. Did you *want* me to tell you and talk about it? No? Then leave my room and never snoop around again."

Then again, maybe I fail to understand it. :psyduck:
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”