Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Villie » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Tempest
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Gender: Dude
Location: California

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Tempest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:34 pm

Most of BD's designs that are inspired by nature are stylized enough that they don't ping as "real" to me. I'd say Chance and Rex are the most "realistic" and neither of them really appeal to me. If they did, I think the colors are cartoony enough that it's still more evocative of furry porn than anything you'd see in real life. The wide variety of colors can definitely make the more lifelike models seem less lifelike, though - rainbows and cake don't really look much like a dick!

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:23 pm

I don't tell people really outside of here plus my lover. I told the lover only because I was raised to always be upfront/honest esp with a lover. Yet I've now had like 6 people who grew up in rural areas bring up fantasy toys to me. To try to shock me/a wtf is this part of the internet retelling experience. Because I was always raised to be honest I can only try to avoid the discussion..yet then that looks sus too :doh:? I could tell people my toys are based on Night Elves/Orcs/so on which is true. Yet they're still gonna fall back on but..but it's based on/shaped after something else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Even if I was a furry the characters I'd probably fantasize would still have so many more human features/wpuld be adults/would have sentient brains surpassing average human intellect.

Tempest wrote:Most of BD's designs that are inspired by nature are stylized enough that they don't ping as "real" to me. I'd say Chance and Rex are the most "realistic" and neither of them really appeal to me. If they did, I think the colors are cartoony enough that it's still more evocative of furry porn than anything you'd see in real life. The wide variety of colors can definitely make the more lifelike models seem less lifelike, though - rainbows and cake don't really look much like a dick!

This is why I wish Chance didn't feel so darn good in use :doh:. Any toy with knots/blunt tips like Bumble/Sleip/Chance. People get hung up over the shape. Self included except I don't hate others for enjoying the shape of this silicone. Had a conversation with someone who's gf was curious..the bf put his foot down said even if it's rainbow colored it's still going to make people want a real Rex./mini Chance to do things to since the toys can't possibly be enough. His first issue was of course the toys oft run bigger than him..I think that's tbh the real reason he was against them yet had to throw in that strawman junk about sculpted silicone = gateway so he didn't seem so insecure/could play it off as actually being concerned about real animal harm. :eyeroll: >=^(.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby katze » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:31 pm

Fae Fantase wrote:After what 2 years now experience I discover my body looooves blunt tips/knots on toys. I'm not too much a fan of the looks they sport. I know if anyone saw them they might get all closed minded/assume awful things of anyone using them. I've been asked if I was into something real simply for owning a Chance/used to own a Cole. Ummmm heck no :doh: ! Actually have phobias of big animals like horses, or dogs tending to be bigger than 17 lbs. Getting into a lil girthier than the average toys too even if my mind doesn't want me to be..don't want to make the lover feel insecure. I guess I like toys that stay put well enough..knots/blunt tips/bulgy toys do that so very well.
Does anyone else's body betray their mind? How do you get over feeling guilty about what shapes feels good to your body/G or P spot?


I used to be squicked out by the toys based on real creatures like Cole and Razor. I eventually got over it, telling myself that Cole and Razor were some of the ones that were more stylized and not as true to reality. That helped, and the toys being great in use helped even more haha. Razor has become one of my favorite toys since owning him. In the end, it's just a silicone toy.

I personally couldn't go as far as getting a lifecast, but none of those models even appeal to me so that's not really an issue.
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Tempest
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Gender: Dude
Location: California

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Tempest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Fae Fantase wrote: :words:

Whooee, insecure guys... The. Worst. Women have it harder there of course, y'all gotta deal with straight guys, but gay tops can be pretty insecure too so I'm not totally a stranger to this nonsense.

I can't help but wonder how many people who claim that toys will lead to animal abuse actually believe that and how many are just weirded out and are flailing for a plausible-sounding explanation for why they feel that way. Maybe I'm being too optimistic though.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
User avatar
KungisGalo
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby KungisGalo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:01 pm

I think it's unreasonable to be angry or upset about a serious partner's toys, but I can honestly see why guys would be insecure.

I haven't struggled with these insecurities myself as an exclusively bottom/subby role, but I can some what sympathise.
Firstly I gotta admit that dildos and humans have their pros/cons. While dildos can't fuck you like a real person, they can be a lot bigger and more shapely.

That is where that insecurity comes from. Tops feel like they're completing with something insurmountable in comparison. They probably have thoughts like, "if that's what they find pleasurable, I have no chance of being a satisfying lover".
I don't think it's unreasonable either! To someone with little knowledge of sex toys, that sort of thing can make them feel inferior. Sometimes all it takes is some reciprocal support and a bit of explaining to smooth things over with those who are less experienced.

Obviously those tops have no excuse if the nuances and pros/cons are explained to them. If they are to persist with a negative outlook on toys, after a talking to, then they're not worth the time.
BRICK SQUAD
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Tempest wrote:I can't help but wonder how many people who claim that toys will lead to animal abuse actually believe that and how many are just weirded out and are flailing for a plausible-sounding explanation for why they feel that way. Maybe I'm being too optimistic though.

Humans have evolved to conflate disgust with concern for potential harm.

You should be disgusted by that weird giant pustule on your friend's face. Because it's likely contagious. Those who don't feel disgust and decide to poke at the pustule get their genes weeded out of the population through natural selection. In this case--and most cases--thinking, "That's disgusting, therefore it's harmful," is advantageous.

Thinking, "That's disgusting, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's harmful," is incredibly difficult because it counters one of the most important ideas evolution has drilled into our brains. Thus, people tend to demonize any sexual deviance without considering whether it's actually harmful.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:19 pm

KungisGalo wrote:I think it's unreasonable to be angry or upset about a serious partner's toys, but I can honestly see why guys would be insecure.

I haven't struggled with these insecurities myself as an exclusively bottom/subby role, but I can some what sympathise.
Firstly I gotta admit that dildos and humans have their pros/cons. While dildos can't fuck you like a real person, they can be a lot bigger and more shapely.

That is where that insecurity comes from. Tops feel like they're completing with something insurmountable in comparison. They probably have thoughts like, "if that's what they find pleasurable, I have no chance of being a satisfying lover".
I don't think it's unreasonable either! To someone with little knowledge of sex toys, that sort of thing can make them feel inferior. Sometimes all it takes is some reciprocal support and a bit of explaining to smooth things over with those who are less experienced.

Obviously those tops have no excuse if the nuances and pros/cons are explained to them. If they are to persist with a negative outlook on toys, after a talking to, then they're not worth the time.

When you put it like I can sorta see it to some measure. Yet I don't get insecure over my partner's penetrables being more textured than a real vagina is/having a different outer look. I don't see a reason to be threatened by silicone :mystery:. The real annoyance was so very much more than his insecurities. He watches porn with women skinnier/bigger busted than his gf yet doesn't see it as a threat/is expecting her not to too. Plus how he jumped from being insecure about it trying to play it off like he wasn't to it leads to horrible things.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Must <3 monsters 97
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Some more of my people, sort of. I want a toy with a knot, I hear they are some of the best things that happened to people who want something different from regular adult novelties, monster lovers, fantasy world fantatics, and furries. I am going to take their word on it and buy one. I do sort of worry about what people would think, but if they are going through my crap, that is on them then, isn't it? I know my intentions are pure and that I am no threat to literally anyone of any species. I would probably try to combat it with humor, oh no, those poor non existant monsters, anthromorphic creatures, and dragons they captured to make these toys, lol!
User avatar
Dee
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Dee » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Fae Fantase wrote:After what 2 years now experience I discover my body looooves blunt tips/knots on toys. I'm not too much a fan of the looks they sport.
Lie.
I know if anyone saw them they might get all closed minded/assume awful things of anyone using them. I've been asked if I was into something real simply for owning a Chance/used to own a Cole. knots/blunt tips/bulgy toys. Does anyone else's body betray their mind? How do you get over feeling guilty

Honestly I just don't feel guilty. The concept is beyond alien to me. If you enjoy a doggy dick that is shaped perfectly to a doggy dick, textured perfectly to a doggy dick, and colored perfectly to a doggy dick. Then you like a doggy dick. Unless it is ACTUALLY a doggy dick then it is nobodys business but your own. If I found a girls "Rex ***" I'd be asking when our next date is along with if she liked the real thing.
Kreature wrote:My first thought when I decided on Ika was, "at least if it was ever discovered a tentacle is easier to explain then a dog dick." I want Bumblehooves and Chance sooo bad. But again, how would I explain a horse dick?
You think someone alien to the idea will be bothered in any way more or less by the shape of the toy you use to fill your butt? Ah. No.
Willow wrote:But it's just a fantasy to play out and nothing I would dare try in real life. People have all kinds of kinky fantasies they would never do.
Prety much this. BD in a lot of ways exists for people who wouldn't do this IRL.
LittleRedVixen wrote:I know what you mean, the first time I saw a equine toy, I was kind of in the middle. And since I only live with my BF and he has no problems with it.
This is pretty much exactly where reality lies. "In the middle" my fucking third arm you were in the middle, you wanted it like a mare in heat. But so what; you even say your partner was totaly ok with it. Guess what. Because it's totally ok.
Kemnebi wrote:I feel/felt really guilty about my Razor/s sometimes. I love the toys, but they're my most "realistic" animal toys (specifically my dark natural) and part of my brain goes "Mmmm, yum"
Also known as your entire sexual being.
and the other part goes "there's something wrong with you". At the end of the day, it's just a hunk of silicone and I'd never do anything with a real animal. Liking how a shape makes you feel doesn't mean there's something wrong. But, boy, it's hard to fight against those kinds of thoughts sometimes.
Even if it's identical to a real animal in every way imaginable it still isn't a real animal though. Dragons don't exist. Will they think you're a dragonphile?
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Dee wrote:
Fae Fantase wrote:After what 2 years now experience I discover my body looooves blunt tips/knots on toys. I'm not too much a fan of the looks they sport.
Lie.


What the heck, rude. Not everyone thinks in the way you do. Please don't tell me how I feel by lying and calling me a liar. I'm well more aware of this fact than a complete stranger thanks.

Dee wrote:Honestly I just don't feel guilty. The concept is beyond alien to me. If you enjoy a doggy dick that is shaped perfectly to a doggy dick, textured perfectly to a doggy dick, and colored perfectly to a doggy dick. Then you like a doggy dick.

That's...not how this works =-/. Plus that's kinda really a gross/presumptuous thing to say. K so you might'n be onto something on the color part along with everything else. Yet I'm still not going to make that assumption about someone that's messed.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Raya
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:38 am
Gender: Female (TAKEN) Therian
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Raya » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:00 pm

It really comes down to being worried for what others would said and think.

I never felt guilty or bad but I was a tiny bit worried what my family might think but it was more of
"oh god I don't want them to see my sex toys because I know they will go and tell everyone else" then "Oh god my Fenrir looks like a dog dick".

My one and only fear happened kind of twice.... -_-
First time my dad went into my room and decided to clean my room and found them and just moved them out the way. Never said anything about it.
My dad already knew I had sex toys thanks to my c*unt sister who went snooping in my room one day as she was visiting and me and my dad went out to the store and she got drunk and ratted herself out so I already knew he didn't care, just when my sister went in my room it was before i got my first BD toy and he didn't know what kind of toys I had. Again he never said anything so I'm 99% sure he doesnt care, or does t know what most of them are.
He's gone in my room and moved my dildos many times now so yea...

But my nightmare did happen when my cousin decided to go into my room while I was at work to find something to take and so my toys I had left drying on my dresser because I washed them before I went to work and like the typical black called up people and told them and they called people and told them and I officially completely stopped caring about who them after that point...

But I was worried what my boyfriend would think and sadly hes not very accepting and understanding. He still gives me shit and calls me names when I get or talk about a new BD toy but as I said I don't really care.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Dee
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Dee » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Raya wrote:

But I was worried what my boyfriend would think and sadly hes not very accepting and understanding. He still gives me shit and calls me names when I get or talk about a new BD toy but as I said I don't really care.

Is it that he's actually bothered by it or is it just a playful ribbing? I totally mocked my ex for her collection but I didn't mind at all. I don't think she ever thought I was being serious.

Fae Fantase wrote: What the heck, rude. Not everyone thinks in the way you do. Please don't tell me how I feel by lying and calling me a liar. I'm well more aware of this fact than a complete stranger thanks.
Well think of it like this. When you decide which one to buy, you only really have what the toy looks like to make your choice. So it follows you must like the look of it to want to buy it ;p

That's...not how this works =-/. Plus that's kinda really a gross/presumptuous thing to say. K so you might'n be onto something on the color part along with everything else. Yet I'm still not going to make that assumption about someone that's messed.
I was speaking more lateral than literal. Loving a toy that is identical to the real thing in every way means you love a toy that is identical in every way. Why call it something else if there's a prefect description already available?
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
User avatar
Tallon
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:38 pm
Gender: FtM
Location: Pacific Northwest
Contact:

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Tallon » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:30 am

Willow wrote:I guess I really don't have a problem. I know it's just silicone and... well, for most of my toys, their size is not to scale... kinda helps. But it's just a fantasy to play out and nothing I would dare try in real life. People have all kinds of kinky fantasies they would never do, and I neber feel guilty letting my mind go there. If it's not your fantasy... make up something different! The mind has WAY more power than other organs, it can override feelings and even it's previous thoughts.
It can also fuck with you... cause it's a massive troll at times.



I'll echo this here-- your mind does not have to adhere to a specific species. For me, I have some very... *silly* ideas for elves and tieflings and such. Not for dogs or horses or whatever. And even then, at the end of a fun play session, they're just toys designed for pleasure and fantasy. But if you really can't get over a shape in your mind, just take a pause from it and go for more of what you find familiar/likeable.


Good luck!
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:09 am

Dee wrote:Well think of it like this. When you decide which one to buy, you only really have what the toy looks like to make your choice. So it follows you must like the look of it to want to buy it ;p]

I pick toys mainly based on reviews. Reviews plus textures I think would feel good. Ribs, big/blunt tips regardless of shape, knots, bumps feel good in my body. I can appreciate a toy's function without liking exactly how it looks. There's a reason I have my Chance/Austin are metallic purple with a green/blue shimmer, Bumble is metallic galaxy colors, Fenrir is a neat marble of silver/white/black, and so on so forth.

Dee wrote: I was speaking more lateral than literal. Loving a toy that is identical to the real thing in every way means you love a toy that is identical in every way. Why call it something else if there's a prefect description already available?

Oooh sorry. Some prefer to think of it in a different way. A lot of people I'm sure would rather not be reminded of what certain shapes are based on.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Dee
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Dee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Fae Fantase wrote:I pick toys mainly based on reviews. Reviews plus textures I think would feel good. Ribs, big/blunt tips regardless of shape, knots, bumps feel good in my body. I can appreciate a toy's function without liking exactly how it looks. There's a reason I have my Chance/Austin are metallic purple with a green/blue shimmer, Bumble is metallic galaxy colors, Fenrir is a neat marble of silver/white/black, and so on so forth.
I'd only look at the reviews for things like problems. Such as common points of tearing on a particular design. But in general I think how it looks its totally how to pick. When I'm thinking about a particular design does my mouth start to water lol? Short of getting a trial period with a toy I don't think it's possible to judge if you'll like it other than looking!

Oooh sorry. Some prefer to think of it in a different way. A lot of people I'm sure would rather not be reminded of what certain shapes are based on.
Sounds like they're over thinking things if you ask me! My chance is a horse dick and my rex is a doggy dick. Both pickle me tink. Shrugs.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Dee wrote: I'd only look at the reviews for things like problems. Such as common points of tearing on a particular design. But in general I think how it looks its totally how to pick. When I'm thinking about a particular design does my mouth start to water lol? Short of getting a trial period with a toy I don't think it's possible to judge if you'll like it other than looking!

I would have wasted so much money if I made my decisions based on looks alone lol. I know my body hates curved toy or toys with a swell. Does my mouth water at the sight of Cracker, Stan or QimeraForge's robot toy ? Yes. Am I going to buy them ? No, I know that despite how appealing they look they will just hurt me and won't feel good. On the other hand, toys I didn't care for at first that I got for cheap secondhand, such as the Dragon Tongue or Ridley blew my mind and I can't say I care much for those toys visually.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
Dee
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Dee » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:44 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:I would have wasted so much money if I made my decisions based on looks alone lol. I know my body hates curved toy or toys with a swell. Does my mouth water at the sight of Cracker, Stan or QimeraForge's robot toy ? Yes. Am I going to buy them ? No, I know that despite how appealing they look they will just hurt me and won't feel good. On the other hand, toys I didn't care for at first that I got for cheap secondhand, such as the Dragon Tongue or Ridley blew my mind and I can't say I care much for those toys visually.

What I'm trying to say is how do you know what shape it is other than looking?

Overall though 'strokes 'folks. I'd never argue that point.

I'm very strongly mind over matter and if I want that XL knot; its going to happen! At the same time I do have a plug that is epically uncomfortable when its in. Don't think I'll be using that again.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Dee wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:I would have wasted so much money if I made my decisions based on looks alone lol. I know my body hates curved toy or toys with a swell. Does my mouth water at the sight of Cracker, Stan or QimeraForge's robot toy ? Yes. Am I going to buy them ? No, I know that despite how appealing they look they will just hurt me and won't feel good. On the other hand, toys I didn't care for at first that I got for cheap secondhand, such as the Dragon Tongue or Ridley blew my mind and I can't say I care much for those toys visually.

What I'm trying to say is how do you know what shape it is other than looking?

Overall though 'strokes 'folks. I'd never argue that point.

I'm very strongly mind over matter and if I want that XL knot; its going to happen! At the same time I do have a plug that is epically uncomfortable when its in. Don't think I'll be using that again.

Oh no I hear you I was just sharing. Sometimes I am quite pissed at myself because I see something that's 100% up my alley fantasy wise but then I look at it and KNOW it's no use because I already know it's gonna be mighty uncomfortable. So many toys I drooled over I had to let go of, the struggle is real :laugh:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
Dee
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Dee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:11 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Oh no I hear you I was just sharing. Sometimes I am quite pissed at myself because I see something that's 100% up my alley fantasy wise but then I look at it and KNOW it's no use because I already know it's gonna be mighty uncomfortable. So many toys I drooled over I had to let go of, the struggle is real :laugh:

One of the places I go shopping for toys have a massive collection [collection of massive] toys just sat on a shelf. Because when you're looking at them they're amongst all the other toys you don't know how big they really are. A couple of times now I've bought one from them, got it home and realised what I'm looking at is clearly impossible.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests