Page 3 of 3

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:15 pm
by thesharkwhisperer
Dee wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:I would have wasted so much money if I made my decisions based on looks alone lol. I know my body hates curved toy or toys with a swell. Does my mouth water at the sight of Cracker, Stan or QimeraForge's robot toy ? Yes. Am I going to buy them ? No, I know that despite how appealing they look they will just hurt me and won't feel good. On the other hand, toys I didn't care for at first that I got for cheap secondhand, such as the Dragon Tongue or Ridley blew my mind and I can't say I care much for those toys visually.

What I'm trying to say is how do you know what shape it is other than looking?

Overall though 'strokes 'folks. I'd never argue that point.

I'm very strongly mind over matter and if I want that XL knot; its going to happen! At the same time I do have a plug that is epically uncomfortable when its in. Don't think I'll be using that again.

Oh no I hear you I was just sharing. Sometimes I am quite pissed at myself because I see something that's 100% up my alley fantasy wise but then I look at it and KNOW it's no use because I already know it's gonna be mighty uncomfortable. So many toys I drooled over I had to let go of, the struggle is real :laugh:

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:11 am
by Dee
thesharkwhisperer wrote:Oh no I hear you I was just sharing. Sometimes I am quite pissed at myself because I see something that's 100% up my alley fantasy wise but then I look at it and KNOW it's no use because I already know it's gonna be mighty uncomfortable. So many toys I drooled over I had to let go of, the struggle is real :laugh:

One of the places I go shopping for toys have a massive collection [collection of massive] toys just sat on a shelf. Because when you're looking at them they're amongst all the other toys you don't know how big they really are. A couple of times now I've bought one from them, got it home and realised what I'm looking at is clearly impossible.

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
by KnotyDes
Dee wrote:One of the places I go shopping for toys have a massive collection [collection of massive] toys just sat on a shelf. Because when you're looking at them they're amongst all the other toys you don't know how big they really are. A couple of times now I've bought one from them, got it home and realised what I'm looking at is clearly impossible.

if your willing to put in the time you can train toy almost any toy, baring physical limitation

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:15 pm
by Dee
KnotyDes wrote:baring physical limitation

Pretty much where I'm at sadly.

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 pm
by KnotyDes
Dee wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:baring physical limitation

Pretty much where I'm at sadly.

well that sucks.

I have been struggling with hilting my XL Scorn for some time now. Its just so freaking wide. I think i might need to get one in soft or maybe i just need to find the right position. :mystery:

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:30 pm
by Dee
KnotyDes wrote:
Dee wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:baring physical limitation

Pretty much where I'm at sadly.

well that sucks.

I have been struggling with hilting my XL Scorn for some time now. Its just so freaking wide. I think i might need to get one in soft or maybe i just need to find the right position. :mystery:
Doggy style imho usually gives the most room, even if sitting is sometimes the only way to get enough force! Hell try sitting on it but leaning forward give it the best chance of following your body?

I'm literally at the point now where to go bigger I need a new pelvis. I've got a toy that's a little wider than the EE Emu Egg that has very little flex in it as its pvc and that I can feel hitting all the bones on the way in. I don't really plan to do things that will start moving my tailbone around. Strong possibility it will cause some issues. As yet I'm a picture of health just very stretchy and I can live with that. I am considering a Cole XL in soft. That 14 inch knot sounds delicious, and in soft should pop in just nicely. I just wonder if it will be comfortable.

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:35 pm
by Kemnebi
Dee wrote:
Kemnebi wrote:I feel/felt really guilty about my Razor/s sometimes. I love the toys, but they're my most "realistic" animal toys (specifically my dark natural) and part of my brain goes "Mmmm, yum"
Also known as your entire sexual being.
and the other part goes "there's something wrong with you". At the end of the day, it's just a hunk of silicone and I'd never do anything with a real animal. Liking how a shape makes you feel doesn't mean there's something wrong. But, boy, it's hard to fight against those kinds of thoughts sometimes.
Even if it's identical to a real animal in every way imaginable it still isn't a real animal though. Dragons don't exist. Will they think you're a dragonphile?

While I understand what you're saying here... you're coming off a bit harsh. Anxiety about how people will react and treat me isn't going to bow to cold hard logic.

And I don't know if you've met the human race before... but yeah, they would totally call me a dragonphile. I know this because my friends found some of my dragons. They don't treat me different overall, but the jokes about me wanting to fuck real dragons has been made. I think if Razor made his appearance, even with the non-realistic color he has, it will still draw some kind of backlash.

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:50 pm
by Padre
Kemnebi wrote:
Dee wrote:
Kemnebi wrote:I feel/felt really guilty about my Razor/s sometimes. I love the toys, but they're my most "realistic" animal toys (specifically my dark natural) and part of my brain goes "Mmmm, yum"
Also known as your entire sexual being.
and the other part goes "there's something wrong with you". At the end of the day, it's just a hunk of silicone and I'd never do anything with a real animal. Liking how a shape makes you feel doesn't mean there's something wrong. But, boy, it's hard to fight against those kinds of thoughts sometimes.
Even if it's identical to a real animal in every way imaginable it still isn't a real animal though. Dragons don't exist. Will they think you're a dragonphile?

While I understand what you're saying here... you're coming off a bit harsh. Anxiety about how people will react and treat me isn't going to bow to cold hard logic.

And I don't know if you've met the human race before... but yeah, they would totally call me a dragonphile. I know this because my friends found some of my dragons. They don't treat me different overall, but the jokes about me wanting to fuck real dragons has been made. I think if Razor made his appearance, even with the non-realistic color he has, it will still draw some kind of backlash.


Oh, let's please not hash up this argument a year later... This is a really old one

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:28 am
by SparkyRaegun
Padre wrote:Oh, let's please not hash up this argument a year later... This is a really old one


Lowkey might just be me, but with how dead the forums are... :eyeroll:

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:37 am
by Padre
SparkyRaegun wrote:
Padre wrote:Oh, let's please not hash up this argument a year later... This is a really old one


Lowkey might just be me, but with how dead the forums are... :eyeroll:


I'm all for unearthing old fun things to get talk in here, but this was just an unproductive blamegame, we really don't need straight up fights -- which this was well on its way to.....

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:48 pm
by SparkyRaegun
Padre wrote:
SparkyRaegun wrote:
Padre wrote:Oh, let's please not hash up this argument a year later... This is a really old one


Lowkey might just be me, but with how dead the forums are... :eyeroll:


I'm all for unearthing old fun things to get talk in here, but this was just an unproductive blamegame, we really don't need straight up fights -- which this was well on its way to.....


A disagreement isn't always a vehement argument. Just like the one we are having now is civil, I feel like the disagreement above was civil.

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:05 pm
by Kemnebi
I wasn't trying to start or continue a fight. I was directly quoted and I replied. I admit to responding without looking at how long ago I had been quoted, but I dont feel my comment was blaming anyone, nor was I being insulting. Honestly, I dont even feel like I was arguing, merely posting my view, my experience, and answering a question that was directed at me. I also feel I have every right to do so. Thank you.

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:27 pm
by Dee
Kemnebi wrote:While I understand what you're saying here... you're coming off a bit harsh. Anxiety about how people will react and treat me isn't going to bow to cold hard logic.

And I don't know if you've met the human race before... but yeah, they would totally call me a dragonphile. I know this because my friends found some of my dragons. They don't treat me different overall, but the jokes about me wanting to fuck real dragons has been made. I think if Razor made his appearance, even with the non-realistic color he has, it will still draw some kind of backlash.

To be honest I'd take being called a dragonphile as a badge of honour!
I'm a very cold hard logic kind of person, if your friends have decided to just give you a bit of a ribbing about your pretty toys maybe they're just a little jealous; ever think of that? After all, is it worse to insult someone and not mean it or to compliment someone and not mean it?

How you feel about it won't change for anything I say. I know. But when it happens and you see people really aren't bothered you will wonder what you were worried about. Maybe it's an age thing, I feel pretty damn old now.

You say your friends have seen your dragon boys, but not your puppy? Do you think your friends are stupid and that they haven't made that assumption already? I bet they have but haven't asked to spare your feelings.

You just sound like a normal person, a little worried your slightly odd antics might get some jokes from your friends, but if they get you mean comments then you learn who your friends are imho.

Kemnebi wrote:I wasn't trying to start or continue a fight. I was directly quoted and I replied. I admit to responding without looking at how long ago I had been quoted, but I don't feel my comment was blaming anyone, nor was I being insulting. Honestly, I don't even feel like I was arguing, merely posting my view, my experience, and answering a question that was directed at me. I also feel I have every right to do so. Thank you.

No one is mad here, maybe frustrated we like blunt tips and knots so much?!