Predictions for The Next BD Toy?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Cynic Dickic

Predictions for The Next BD Toy?

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu May 10, 2018 5:21 pm

So it's been a while since Bad Dragon released Zoie, and I don't think it's going to be too much longer. With that, I'm wondering what everyone here is anticipating for the next toy? They could take it in an unexpected direction, but I think most regular users could take a good educated guess, and I want to hear them!

As for me, BD obviously makes more dildos than masturbators and they just released Zoie, so I think it's gonna be a dildo. Now as for what it is specifically there's no way to know for sure, but Bad Dragon tends to take inspiration from whatever is popular, like the Demogorgon being based off... the Demogorgon, from Stranger Things a little while ago. Another example would be Echo, who was released about the same time as Star Wars: The Force Awakens was first shown, and the trailers featured ice planets while Echo is a "Snowstrider", which to me sounds like an alien inhabiting an icy planet.

With all this in mind, I think Bad Dragon is going to base their next dildo off of a creature from the recently released and extremely popular Monster Hunter World. How could they not? It's a popular video game about fighting huge monsters of all different kinds, they could easily spin a story off that about a creature which is being hunted for causing trouble, when really it just wants some "love", if you catch my drift. What exactly? It could be anything really, but if I had to guess they're going to make a dildo based off of the gargantuan monster which is essentially a walking volcano, the Zorah Magdaros.

How exactly it will be shaped is up to the audience they want to reach, but I imagine it's going to be a bit similar to Clayton or Sleipnir in that it will be rough, like a rocky environment along with perhaps some smoother sections like a flow of lava moving down the side of a volcano. I also think it will be on the large side, as the last toy BD released which was particularly big was Axel, and that was quite some time ago.

So, any other ideas on what BD might release next? I'd be very interested in hearing them.
little-mythgital

Re: Predictions for The Next BD Toy?

Postby little-mythgital » Fri May 11, 2018 12:37 am

I keep thinking another Dino toy, how Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom is coming out soon. Maybe an expansion to their previous event they did?
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri May 11, 2018 12:53 am

little-mythgital wrote:I keep thinking another Dino toy, how Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom is coming out soon. Maybe an expansion to their previous event they did?

Or an XXL Stan, for those who think the XL isn’t big enough :p
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
stretchme37

Postby stretchme37 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:53 am

I'd really like to see Amphibian Man from The Shape of Water. I loved his colors, and his contours were interesting.
:misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri May 11, 2018 9:38 am

stretchme37 wrote:I'd really like to see Amphibian Man from The Shape of Water. I loved his colors, and his contours were interesting.

Exotic Erotics offers a toy based on that character! http://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/ind ... cts_id=848 :widesmile:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Fri May 11, 2018 10:46 am

Other indie shop made one inpired on The shape of the water, but I don't remember who :misc6: :nerdy:

I don't think this time would be inspired in something (at least as a clear reference) For Jurassic World probably just do one of that flash sales they are doing now. Just hope is not ANOTHER canine. I'd like if they do something really draconian, it's been a long time without one like this. And a feline too. I think it's going to be a dildo, but could be a wereable, I don't know if they have abandoned that line at some point.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
RainbowNanaki

Postby RainbowNanaki » Fri May 11, 2018 11:17 am

I'm hoping for something feline or feline/dragon personally!!
gay/23/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri May 11, 2018 11:31 am

Harbenz wrote:Other indie shop made one inpired on The shape of the water, but I don't remember who :misc6: :nerdy:

I don't think this time would be inspired in something (at least as a clear reference) For Jurassic World probably just do one of that flash sales they are doing now. Just hope is not ANOTHER canine. I'd like if they do something really draconian, it's been a long time without one like this. And a feline too. I think it's going to be a dildo, but could be a wereable, I don't know if they have abandoned that line at some point.

Qimera forge made the Amphibian and Xenocatartifacts made a promo color for it :nerdy:

Jurassic World for the first movie at BD was a neat promo event. I assume it'll just be a flash sale with...maybe a new dino dick or vagoo. If they do one.

A new were able would be nice. Or another set of lil squirts/vibe toys (but that's just me :mystery: )

I'm personally wanting a not as smooth toy. Like...take the texture of Nova or the Mountain drake...something like that and put it on a toy. I don't have a preference for shape or length or girth. I just wanna see something with more texture (even if 80% of my toys are soft and texture is nulled by it. I think it's just an aesthetic thing for me)
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Fri May 11, 2018 11:42 am

I hope they do a sale event of their dino's for Jurassic World 2's coming out, but even more-so I am hoping for new dino's to be released! At the very least I'm guessing they will do colours when the movie comes out, in which case I am meh about it.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri May 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Or an XXL Stan, for those who think the XL isn’t big enough :p

You crazy? :laugh: :laugh:

As someone who has and can kinda use a xl stan, upsizeing that beast seems unfeasible.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri May 11, 2018 2:00 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Or an XXL Stan, for those who think the XL isn’t big enough :p

You crazy?

As someone who has and can kinda use a xl stan, upsizeing that beast seems unfeasible.

I‘m crazy, bit that‘s not the reason ^^

Was just kidding about that anyways, but there are always people who want something bigger...
(Dark joke was included but removed in case people might take it too seriously)

katze

Postby katze » Fri May 11, 2018 2:01 pm

A good feline toy pleaseeeee

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote: :words:

My post was rather blunt, I was joking and I assumed you were as well. :smile:

Still an XXL Stan would be epic. Depending on the actual size, I'd have to think real hard about getting one. :excited:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri May 11, 2018 2:17 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote: :words:

My post was rather blunt, I was joking and I assumed you were as well. :smile:

Still an XXL Stan would be epic. Depending on the actual size, I'd have to think real hard about getting one. :excited:

Should it be made and should you buy one, I'd love to see it right next to a bottle of cumlube or small toy/squirt :laugh:
List of toys owned in profile.
BlastShelter

Postby BlastShelter » Fri May 11, 2018 2:23 pm

FoxyCatZaam wrote:I hope they do a sale event of their dino's for Jurassic World 2's coming out, but even more-so I am hoping for new dino's to be released! At the very least I'm guessing they will do colours when the movie comes out, in which case I am meh about it.

Indominus Dick, beating Stan the T-Rex.

I wish a female shark muzzle with sharp teeth. Or horse muzzle (male/female).
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Fri May 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Padre wrote:
stretchme37 wrote:I'd really like to see Amphibian Man from The Shape of Water. I loved his colors, and his contours were interesting.

Exotic Erotics offers a toy based on that character! http://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/ind ... cts_id=848 :widesmile:

So does Qimera forge! Its called the Amphibian.

Anyways, I'm hoping the next toy is, ya know, a dragon. Its been so long since they released a dragon based toy.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri May 11, 2018 2:56 pm

BlastShelter wrote:
FoxyCatZaam wrote:I hope they do a sale event of their dino's for Jurassic World 2's coming out, but even more-so I am hoping for new dino's to be released! At the very least I'm guessing they will do colours when the movie comes out, in which case I am meh about it.

Indominus Dick, beating Stan the T-Rex.

I wish a female shark muzzle with sharp teeth. Or horse muzzle (male/female).

Oh yes! A Horse muzzle is something I would really love to see. But preferably with a less realistic look.
A shark muzzle sounds interesting as well actually...

roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Fri May 11, 2018 3:01 pm

Maybe the flying wolf from Rampage? Or I've seen my friend playing God of War, and some of the bosses were dragons. So maybe one of those? But they've both been out for a bit and I think BD likes to release toys at the beginning of movies or game releases lol. But that's all I can possibly think of. I can see them releasing a new color for incredibles 2 as well.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri May 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:It could be anything really, but if I had to guess they're going to make a dildo based off of the gargantuan monster which is essentially a walking volcano, the Zorah Magdaros.

Cynic Dickic wrote:like a flow of lava moving down the side of a volcano.

My guess, if it is something like that, they'll either hold off or not mention volcanoes and lava as much, due to recent news from Hawaii.

My vote goes for and equine muzzle
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
BlastShelter

Postby BlastShelter » Fri May 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Oh yes! A Horse muzzle is something I would really love to see. But preferably with a less realistic look.

More in MLP cartoonized style.
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.

Return to “General Discussion”