Predictions for The Next BD Toy?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
reine

Re: Predictions for The Next BD Toy?

Postby reine » Fri May 11, 2018 4:15 pm

If I'm being honest... Probably another super smooth, textureless (or "we slapped 1 vein and some shallow grooves on it") knot toy like Dexter, Diego, and Blaze (no obvious knot, but has that same sort of "plug" shape). :eyeroll:

katze wrote:A good feline toy pleaseeeee

I'd really like a good feline toy without balls. ;__; The only one I can think of is Snep, and it... looks too much like a toe to me, even in person and in bright colours (I have a Jupiter/pink marbled teenie). I've got Moko in small to large because I love the look of the shaft, but I'm still not fussed on the balls lol.

The Gryphon and Kippy are half feline, and I love mine, but a new proper feline toy would be nice!
:psyduck:
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri May 11, 2018 6:00 pm

On the subject of feline toys and an equine muzzle, I'd personally like to see the combination of those two. A feline muzzle would be amazing, in my opinion. I don't know why, but I just really like the idea of getting blown by an anthro cat. Aside from that cats don't do much for me, but their muzzles are appealing to me for some reason.
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri May 11, 2018 6:24 pm

i would really like to see a horse and feline muzzle and a masturbator for FTM toyers too
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 pm

meatloaf wrote:and a masturbator for FTM toyers too

Wait... how would that work? Would it be like a masturbator that has a dildo sticking out the entrance so they can stick it in themselves and imagine they have a penis and are using a masturbator? :mystery:

If they undergo surgery then why would they need something specific? Wouldn't their constructed penis work fine with the current line up of masturbators?
katze

Postby katze » Fri May 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
meatloaf wrote:and a masturbator for FTM toyers too

Wait... how would that work? Would it be like a masturbator that has a dildo sticking out the entrance so they can stick it in themselves and imagine they have a penis and are using a masturbator? :mystery:

If they undergo surgery then why would they need something specific? Wouldn't their constructed penis work fine with the current line up of masturbators?

No? It would just be a very small version of the current masturbators so people who are FTM and have a larger clitoris from being on testosterone can fuck it.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri May 11, 2018 9:29 pm

katze wrote:No? It would just be a very small version of the current masturbators so people who are FTM and have a larger clitoris from being on testosterone can fuck it.

Oh, I see. Wouldn't some of the already existing masturbators that are super tight like Snowball and Perry work for that? Or are we talking teeny weenie size?
Vaquita

Postby Vaquita » Fri May 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
katze wrote:No? It would just be a very small version of the current masturbators so people who are FTM and have a larger clitoris from being on testosterone can fuck it.

Oh, I see. Wouldn't some of the already existing masturbators that are super tight like Snowball and Perry work for that? Or are we talking teeny weenie size?

I'd imagine it'd probably be about the size of a lil vibe or squirt, except masturbator instead of dildo. There are already a couple FTM masturbators on the market, but having a fantasy one that's body safe and from BD would be so cool! :excited:

Personally, I'm with others hoping for another dragon dildo. It does seem like it's been a while. What was the last one? The Mountain Drake? Blaze (does he count)??
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri May 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Vaquita wrote:I'd imagine it'd probably be about the size of a lil vibe or squirt, except masturbator instead of dildo. There are already a couple FTM masturbators on the market, but having a fantasy one that's body safe and from BD would be so cool! :excited:

Personally, I'm with others hoping for another dragon dildo. It does seem like it's been a while. What was the last one? The Mountain Drake? Blaze (does he count)??

I suppose that could work, but given how rare trans people are combined with the niche community of furries there probably isn't much of a market for one. It does open up some interesting possibilites though, perhaps a Muzzle/body masturbator of Meng's younger sister or something like that.

Heck, even a regular masturbator with that theme would be cool, but if it's a standard one perhaps it could be Meng's mother or some other small creature instead.

As for the other comment, I don't think Blaze counts as a Dragon. He and Sophia are based off Pokemon, he's more like a lizard than anything.
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat May 12, 2018 12:18 am

meatloaf wrote:i would really like to see a horse and feline muzzle and a masturbator for FTM toyers too

I've seen quite a few trans people here on the forums, and I guess word spreads easy in communities (Not to mention that numbers are usually underreported in all LGBT+ corners) --- A tiny masturbator sounds like such a niche product that it could sell well again! (In the sense of having very little competition)

I'd say you can try getting enough people to send in emails to BD requesting such a toy? If you show there's demand they might think about it :widesmile: If only the labs would still exist...

I'd celebrate BD introducing smthn like that, even if I couldn't use it! Sounds like it would make a lot of people happy
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sat May 12, 2018 5:39 am

FTM masturbators is already a thing and I'd say that sells, at some point I don't think is crazy release a stroker in 3 sizes, FB did it in a smaller version, also some people complains that regular masturbators are small for them (all BD have the same length, I'd don't call it variety) so a bigger version would be interesting (I remember an otter prototipe from other manufacturer that you could even fist)

reine wrote:If I'm being honest... Probably another super smooth, textureless (or "we slapped 1 vein and some shallow grooves on it")

I am already taking it for granted, but I would not have said it better. :laugh:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat May 12, 2018 8:36 am

Harbenz wrote:FTM masturbators is already a thing and I'd say that sells, at some point I don't think is crazy release a stroker in 3 sizes, FB did it in a smaller version, also some people complains that regular masturbators are small for them (all BD have the same length, I'd don't call it variety) so a bigger version would be interesting (I remember an otter prototipe from other manufacturer that you could even fist)

reine wrote:If I'm being honest... Probably another super smooth, textureless (or "we slapped 1 vein and some shallow grooves on it")

I am already taking it for granted, but I would not have said it better. :laugh:

Yea a Large/XL/whatever they would call it Mary would be something I‘d probably buy just because of this:

!Warning: NSFW image!
► Show Spoiler

Which was actually the main reason for me to decide on the new Mary...
Last edited by Ghost_the_Crow on Sat May 12, 2018 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat May 12, 2018 9:27 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Harbenz wrote:FTM masturbators is already a thing and I'd say that sells, at some point I don't think is crazy release a stroker in 3 sizes, FB did it in a smaller version, also some people complains that regular masturbators are small for them (all BD have the same length, I'd don't call it variety) so a bigger version would be interesting (I remember an otter prototipe from other manufacturer that you could even fist)

Yea a Large/XL/whatever they would call it Mary would be something I‘d probably buy just because of this:

x

I'm not sure this is the right spot to be putting explicit material? :nerdy: I definitely did not expect that in this more or less SFW corner/thread (as SFW as this forum can get I guess), as most threads with art like that are specifically marked NSFW?
Or maybe just put it in a spoiler for those who don't want to see it?
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat May 12, 2018 9:42 am

Padre wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:

x

I'm not sure this is the right spot to be putting explicit material? :nerdy: I definitely did not expect that in this more or less SFW corner/thread (as SFW as this forum can get I guess), as most threads with art like that are specifically marked NSFW?
Or maybe just put it in a spoiler for those who don't want to see it?

Oh sorry didn‘t take a look at where the thread is located. I mean when it comes to sextoys (and maybe ideas/predictions) one would think it‘s NSFW at some point at least.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat May 12, 2018 11:16 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Yea a Large/XL/whatever they would call it Mary would be something I‘d probably buy just because of this:

!Warning: NSFW image!
► Show Spoiler

I enjoyed that comic as well :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
stretchme37

Postby stretchme37 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:38 am

Padre wrote:
stretchme37 wrote:I'd really like to see Amphibian Man from The Shape of Water. I loved his colors, and his contours were interesting.

Exotic Erotics offers a toy based on that character! http://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/ind ... cts_id=848 :widesmile:

Thanks, but theirs doesn't really excite me. I was thinking something more along the lines of how Flint looks. More pronounced ridges and I want the coloring to be really close to the film.
:misc8:
► Show Spoiler
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Mon May 14, 2018 4:15 am

Probably another toy that will threaten to stab cervix owners to death.

--

I already bugged them last year about how

a certain dragon

will be coming back . . .

► Show Spoiler
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Fri May 18, 2018 7:12 pm

I'd be up for a feline/dragon hybrid, something with a tapered tip, lots of texture, and no knot! My bits just don't like knots...but maybe a gentle swell or bulge, I like those!

I don't know, I just want to see a sexy toy with texture again. :liplick:
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri May 18, 2018 7:44 pm

1. MLP/'cartoon-y' style horse muzzle
2. More Dinosaurs for Jurassic World
3. Some sort of cat
4. A soda can, a la brick style :stick:
ImageImage
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri May 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Jasmine wrote:4. A soda can, a la brick style :stick:

Watch them make a literal Duka Cola can. :laugh:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon May 21, 2018 6:52 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Jasmine wrote:4. A soda can, a la brick style :stick:

Watch them make a literal Duka Cola can. :laugh:

That's a good idea for an April Fool's special. I'd buy one - I like it when they're usable.

I loved the fire hydrant, if they'd offered one without the tube, I'd have bought it.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted

Return to “General Discussion”