Predictions for The Next BD Toy?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Wyrmling

Re: Predictions for The Next BD Toy?

Postby Wyrmling » Mon May 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Feline would be my number one wish, but I wouldn't mind another bird and/or dinosaur style dong. I like the idea of the gryphon, but the model just looks so ugly to me, and since I can hardly handle Fenrir's stabby end, I doubt Glyph would play nice with my cervix. :blush:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon May 21, 2018 8:03 pm

My prediction is another penetrable. My hope is for something with more texture/a reasonable mini plus small size like Kona, Diego were if BD's site measurements are correct. We rally need something with texture, less super smooth/minimal detailed plus something with a textured base worth grinding on IMO.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:13 am

And the winner is...
little-mythgital wrote:I keep thinking another Dino toy, how Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom is coming out soon. Maybe an expansion to their previous event they did?

It seems that this time they are betting on a more detailed design, but I can't see if their surface is as smooth as usual. Now I wonder how big Votan will be. Usually XLs are around the double of S sizes, so...
5.75 -> 11.5 usable
5.5 -> 11 head
:smile:
This would have to be L for me, I'm afraid
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:02 am

Harbenz wrote:And the winner is...
little-mythgital wrote:I keep thinking another Dino toy, how Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom is coming out soon. Maybe an expansion to their previous event they did?

It seems that this time they are betting on a more detailed design, but I can't see if their surface is as smooth as usual. Now I wonder how big Votan will be. Usually XLs are around the double of S sizes, so...
5.75 -> 11.5 usable
5.5 -> 11 head
:smile:
This would have to be L for me, I'm afraid

Now if only I can predict the lottery numbers for my mum as she always asks me to....
I slightly noticed that Votan's toy is mix of Snep and Trent, mostly the slightly barbed head like Snep and the shaft a bit like Trents. Well just some slight design similarities. (Mini add on) Also some Vasu in the head too, why am I comparing this guy with the other toys :laugh:

I think I will be sticking with a Small, already have my goal of tackling a Large Echo
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:41 am

Fae Fantase wrote:My prediction is another penetrable. My hope is for something with more texture/a reasonable mini plus small size like Kona, Diego were if BD's site measurements are correct. We rally need something with texture, less super smooth/minimal detailed plus something with a textured base worth grinding on IMO.

seeing how it had happened. what else could they do? that is a "fan tie in" to what ever.

everyone is saying more cats. so I guess that would be it. or a goose, maybe ostrich.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt

Return to “General Discussion”