I'm really nervous, This post is aimed at guys.

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
AxionSurge

I'm really nervous, This post is aimed at guys.

Postby AxionSurge » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:22 pm

So I'm new here and really nervous, so after wanting a bad dragon for a full year, I ordered one the end of last month and finally got it delivered today after suffering waiting for a fucking month, I got the bad dragon hazel the werewolfess and I'm really nervous and here's why.

So I'm uncut right with foreskin and my cock is extremely fucking sensitive due to penis papuels apparently but I believe I was falsely diagnosed with it, I wanna see your reviews on Hazel the masturbator and if it feels good or not especially for uncut ddues.
Last edited by AxionSurge on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katze

Re: I'm really nervous

Postby katze » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:17 pm

Why did you not ask this before you ordered?

And why do you think you were falsely diagnosed?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:47 pm

Just use lots of lube, and if it doesn't work out you can always sell the toy on dragon-hoard.com
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:56 pm

sneks toys wrote:Just use lots of lube, and if it doesn't work out you can always sell the toy on dragon-hoard.com

I used to flood my fleshlights out with lube and it barely helped, I can't flood my bad dragon masturbator with lube because they have a hole at the bottom and it would leak everywhere, That and if i put a paper towel in there the lube would make the paper towel all soggy and it would fall out causing the lube to go everywhere. I didn't bother ordering cum lube.
Kiran

Re: I'm really nervous, This post is aimed at guys.

Postby Kiran » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:32 am

Try to just go really slow, not deep at all. Like you are only teasing yourself. I'm uncut, pretty sensitive and I was able to last easily 30 minutes last time I used my toy. It is not Hazel, but maybe it can work out to try this? This is my plan with Sofia, last time I used her I think it took 2 minutes before :misc12: :misc12: ... And if you put yourself pressure, you will be even more prone to come really fast.

Just relax and enjoy.

Edit : Forgot to mention the toy I lasted 30 min. Janine muzzle.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:21 am

I also have them, it's actually quite common (around 20-30% of all guys have those) but they don't really make you more sensitive. Uncut usually makes you more sensitive because of the protected tip but you just have to train that.

The problem is mostly that masturbators are designed for stimulation so of course they will stimulate you a lot, use a lot of lube and go slow on it. Like only your tip for the first times, get used to the feeling and then continue more and more. I was used to have regular sex and last quite a while but some of the BD masturbators made me cum in like 20-30 Seconds, don't be afraid and just try around and with regularity, you will build up.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:09 am

Kiran wrote:Try to just go really slow, not deep at all. Like you are only teasing yourself. I'm uncut, pretty sensitive and I was able to last easily 30 minutes last time I used my toy. It is not Hazel, but maybe it can work out to try this? This is my plan with Sofia, last time I used her I think it took 2 minutes before :misc12: :misc12: ... And if you put yourself pressure, you will be even more prone to come really fast.

Just relax and enjoy.

my useless previous doctor who I now changed said the reason I'm so sensitive is because of penile papules not because I'm uncut he said that's why I'm painfully sensitive he then accused me of masturbating too much which I only do once a day, or I'll do it once every 3 to 4 days.
Noll

Postby Noll » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:52 pm

AxionSurge wrote:
Kiran wrote:Try to just go really slow, not deep at all. Like you are only teasing yourself. I'm uncut, pretty sensitive and I was able to last easily 30 minutes last time I used my toy. It is not Hazel, but maybe it can work out to try this? This is my plan with Sofia, last time I used her I think it took 2 minutes before :misc12: :misc12: ... And if you put yourself pressure, you will be even more prone to come really fast.

Just relax and enjoy.

my useless previous doctor who I now changed said the reason I'm so sensitive is because of penile papules not because I'm uncut he said that's why I'm painfully sensitive he then accused me of masturbating too much which I only do once a day, or I'll do it once every 3 to 4 days.

Your ex-doctor doesn't sound like a body positive person. It's a great thing that you chose another one.

No matter how many times I see it or read it, I'm always shocked at the things doctors feel allowed to say to their patients and fellow human beings. :surprised:
List of toys owned in profile.
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Noll wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:

Just relax and enjoy.

Your ex-doctor doesn't sound like a body positive person. It's a great thing that you chose another one.

No matter how many times I see it or read it, I'm always shocked at the things doctors feel allowed to say to their patients and fellow human beings. :surprised:

what do I do if a new one says the same thing? I'll become depressed not being able to use my bad dragon toy or fleshlights because of how painfully sensitive I am. he said there's nothing he can really do.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:17 pm

With time and use the glans becomes less sensitive, meanwhile you can try a desensitizing cream. I have some papules (its something genetic/inherited) but they have never been a problem for me, if you think they are a problem you can go to a dermatologist, they say they can be removed for aesthetic purposes.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Harbenz wrote:With time and use the glans becomes less sensitive, meanwhile you can try a desensitizing cream. I have some papules (its something genetic/inherited) but they have never been a problem for me, if you think they are a problem you can go to a dermatologist, they say they can be removed for aesthetic purposes.

I mean I kinda hope my urologist is able to let me be circumcised, and if that doesn't help then I'm fucked for having sex and using sex toys.
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:36 pm

I think we might need a little more info here.

When you have sex how long do you normally last?

When you masturbate how long do you normally last?

How old are you and what's your general experience level in terms of sexual partners?

Is your worry over pain or just cumming really quickly?

If pain; do you experience pain when you masturbate?
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Dee wrote:I think we might need a little more info here.

When you have sex how long do you normally last?

When you masturbate how long do you normally last?

How old are you and what's your general experience level in terms of sexual partners?

Is your worry over pain or just cumming really quickly?

If pain; do you experience pain when you masturbate?

why do you wanna know all that for it's a little rude to ask, yes I'm in pain when masturbating and when I use sex toys, I cum within 1 minute or less, and I'm in my mid 20's.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:55 pm

People here gave you advice but you seem to just ignore it... If you're over sensitive getting circumsized won't really make any difference. The only thing you can do is training and kinda 'harden' your tip.
Toys I want to buy:

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:34 pm

Lipton wrote:People here gave you advice but you seem to just ignore it... If you're over sensitive getting circumsized won't really make any difference. The only thing you can do is training and kinda 'harden' your tip.

If you've come here to troll get out because this isn't the place.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:47 pm

AxionSurge wrote:If you've come here to troll get out because this isn't the place.

No one here is trolling *shrugs*
Last edited by Lipton on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toys I want to buy:

thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:24 am

No one is trolling you. People have been giving actual advice as to what you can do based on the information you have been giving. If you don't want to try and you already decided there was nothing that could be done because of your sensitivity, you can always sell your hazel on Dragonhoard. If you didn't use it you could probably get back a good price for it.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Dee

Postby Dee » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:33 am

AxionSurge wrote:why do you wanna know all that for it's a little rude to ask, yes I'm in pain when masturbating and when I use sex toys, I cum within 1 minute or less, and I'm in my mid 20's.

You want sexual advice expect sexual questions. I think whatever is causing your pain is what you need to address before you start worrying about how long you last. If the pain is common to toys/sex/masturbating then it is very likely a problem that exists on you. The only problem that circumcision will solve is that your foreskin is too small for your penis.

Do you find you cannot get a full on boner or that when you do you struggle to pull your foreskin back fully? That sounds like your foreskin is too small if true and circumcision will help. If the pain is caused by something other than tightness then I don't have any advice as I simply don't know. The papules though; I have those too. They're pretty tiny for me, no bigger than a hair follicle. Never caused me a sensation problem.

It sounds like this is something that is bothering you in a number of ways. One step at a time dude. Fix the pain problem and I have a feeling the rest will fall into place.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 am

Dee wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:why do you wanna know all that for it's a little rude to ask, yes I'm in pain when masturbating and when I use sex toys, I cum within 1 minute or less, and I'm in my mid 20's.

You want sexual advice expect sexual questions. I think whatever is causing your pain is what you need to address before you start worrying about how long you last. If the pain is common to toys/sex/masturbating then it is very likely a problem that exists on you. The only problem that circumcision will solve is that your foreskin is too small for your penis.

Do you find you cannot get a full on boner or that when you do you struggle to pull your foreskin back fully? That sounds like your foreskin is too small if true and circumcision will help. If the pain is caused by something other than tightness then I don't have any advice as I simply don't know. The papules though; I have those too. They're pretty tiny for me, no bigger than a hair follicle. Never caused me a sensation problem.

It sounds like this is something that is bothering you in a number of ways. One step at a time dude. Fix the pain problem and I have a feeling the rest will fall into place.

I tried fixing the problem you're choosing to ignore the fact I said I've been to a doctor and was diagnosed with penis papsules and that he had told me that's the reason why I'm so sensitive down there not because I'm uncut.
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:13 am

AxionSurge wrote:I tried fixing the problem you're choosing to ignore the fact I said I've been to a doctor and was diagnosed with penis papsules and that he had told me that's the reason why I'm so sensitive down there not because I'm uncut.

I feel like you try to find a body and sex positive doctor and talk to them about what is bothering you, not someone that'll try to get a justification. I don't know much about papsules, but your doctor also questionned doubtful things like your masturbation habits, so it won't hurt to get a second opinion.

I ain't sayin' papsules aren't an issue but from what I know about your ex-doc I wouldn't rely solely on the information they gave you. Also, I don't know, but if you tried to research a little into the ideas you were given above it might help. It might not. It might be partially the papsules, partially what someone else told you.

Personal questions are asked not because of voyeurism but because it feels like more data is needed in order to help you.

No one's doubting the fact that you're in pain and they're only tryin' to help. Please don't get defensive. We're not tryin' to call you out for bein' a liar, we're just tryin' to give you other ideas to explore so that you may have even more chances to solve your problem. :smile:
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “General Discussion”