I'm really nervous, This post is aimed at guys.

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
AxionSurge

Re: I'm really nervous, This post is aimed at guys.

Postby AxionSurge » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Noll wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:I tried fixing the problem you're choosing to ignore the fact I said I've been to a doctor and was diagnosed with penis papsules and that he had told me that's the reason why I'm so sensitive down there not because I'm uncut.

I feel like you try to find a body and sex positive doctor and talk to them about what is bothering you, not someone that'll try to get a justification. I don't know much about papsules, but your doctor also questionned doubtful things like your masturbation habits, so it won't hurt to get a second opinion.

I ain't sayin' papsules aren't an issue but from what I know about your ex-doc I wouldn't rely solely on the information they gave you. Also, I don't know, but if you tried to research a little into the ideas you were given above it might help. It might not. It might be partially the papsules, partially what someone else told you.

Personal questions are asked not because of voyeurism but because it feels like more data is needed in order to help you.

No one's doubting the fact that you're in pain and they're only tryin' to help. Please don't get defensive. We're not tryin' to call you out for bein' a liar, we're just tryin' to give you other ideas to explore so that you may have even more chances to solve your problem. :smile:

After that experience it threw me off seeing another doctor at all, What if I get the same bullshit the other one told me? it made me feel really small, shitty and depressed when he told me that and my papuels are small
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:18 pm

AxionSurge wrote:
Noll wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:I tried fixing the problem you're choosing to ignore the fact I said I've been to a doctor and was diagnosed with penis papsules and that he had told me that's the reason why I'm so sensitive down there not because I'm uncut.

I feel like you try to find a body and sex positive doctor and talk to them about what is bothering you, not someone that'll try to get a justification. I don't know much about papsules, but your doctor also questionned doubtful things like your masturbation habits, so it won't hurt to get a second opinion.

I ain't sayin' papsules aren't an issue but from what I know about your ex-doc I wouldn't rely solely on the information they gave you. Also, I don't know, but if you tried to research a little into the ideas you were given above it might help. It might not. It might be partially the papsules, partially what someone else told you.

Personal questions are asked not because of voyeurism but because it feels like more data is needed in order to help you.

No one's doubting the fact that you're in pain and they're only tryin' to help. Please don't get defensive. We're not tryin' to call you out for bein' a liar, we're just tryin' to give you other ideas to explore so that you may have even more chances to solve your problem. :smile:

After that experience it threw me off seeing another doctor at all, What if I get the same bullshit the other one told me? it made me feel really small, shitty and depressed when he told me that and my papuels are small

Sometimes finding the right doctor is just like that. It's not at all uncommon. Just tell the new doctor what the old one said and convey to the new doc that you don't think the previous doctors diagnosis was correct. They will look at other factors to try and help.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:45 pm

HungryStray wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:
Noll wrote:

Sometimes finding the right doctor is just like that. It's not at all uncommon. Just tell the new doctor what the old one said and convey to the new doc that you don't think the previous doctors diagnosis was correct. They will look at other factors to try and help.

this dumbass prescribed me instillagel which was a dumb mistake, but right now I'm scared of using my bad dragon masturbator as I have a feeling it will hurt like the fleshlight toys.
katze

Postby katze » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:47 pm

If fleshlight toys hurt you, bd masturbators definitely will, possibly more than the fleshlights. BD masturbators are firmer than fleshlight toys are.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pm

katze wrote:If fleshlight toys hurt you, bd masturbators definitely will, possibly more than the fleshlights. BD masturbators are firmer than fleshlight toys are.

well most masturbators have hurt my penis that i've bought
katze

Postby katze » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:40 pm

AxionSurge wrote:
katze wrote:If fleshlight toys hurt you, bd masturbators definitely will, possibly more than the fleshlights. BD masturbators are firmer than fleshlight toys are.

That's my point: BD masturbators are firmer than most masturbators and are therefore more intense.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:42 pm

katze wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:

That's my point: BD masturbators are firmer than most masturbators and are therefore more intense.

I'll name them fleshlights hurt, oxballs masturbator hurt and some other masturbator i can't remember the name of hurt. so yeah BD will hurt since every other masturbator hurt because of my penis papuels and how painfully sensitive I am.
blu

Postby blu » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:43 pm

AxionSurge wrote:
katze wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:

I'll name them fleshlights hurt, oxballs masturbator hurt and some other masturbator i can't remember the name of hurt. so yeah BD will hurt since every other masturbator hurt because of my penis papuels and how painfully sensitive I am.

it might be worth checking out some onaholes, which are japanese masturbators. they usually aren't made out of silicone, so they're much softer, and some toys even have multiple firmness levels.

I personally love my Tomax Lilith Uterus. I have a few onaholes, but that's my favorite by far :misc12:
http://www.tomax-usa.com/lilith-uterus- ... sturbator/

because they're enclosed, they can create suction which can feel amazing, and a lot of designs utilize this. the gentle suction might work well with your over sensitivity.

and I have to say, as someone who struggled with lacking penis sensitivity due to having circumcision forced on me, I would kill to be TOO sensitive. that sounds like a great problem to have from my perspective.
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 pm

blu wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:
katze wrote:

it might be worth checking out some onaholes, which are japanese masturbators. they usually aren't made out of silicone, so they're much softer, and some toys even have multiple firmness levels.

I personally love my Tomax Lilith Uterus. I have a few onaholes, but that's my favorite by far :misc12:
http://www.tomax-usa.com/lilith-uterus- ... sturbator/

because they're enclosed, they can create suction which can feel amazing, and a lot of designs utilize this. the gentle suction might work well with your over sensitivity.

and I have to say, as someone who struggled with lacking penis sensitivity due to having circumcision forced on me, I would kill to be TOO sensitive. that sounds like a great problem to have from my perspective.

believe me it really fucking isn't lol, I'm in agony and pain when I use masturbators and it's fucking horrible, I wanna feel only pleasure when I use them and not both pain and pleasure.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 pm

You need to see a new doctor, there is no other way
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Lipton wrote:You need to see a new doctor, there is no other way

so what do I do if they tell me the same thing though?
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:39 am

AxionSurge wrote:so what do I do if they tell me the same thing though?

You'll cross that bridge when you get there. Maybe they will maybe they won't. I don't know how it is in your country but in mine there's a list of medical practioners that you canfind on the net and that have criteria such as body positive, trans positive, lgbt+ positive, arbortion positive and other belieffs that might be important to you.

I feel that it's alright to tell your doctor that it's something super important to you, that it's a matter that may no be easy to discuss and they should respect that. I've had doctors dismissing what I had to say, how important it was (if you're otherwise healthy, why should it matter?), but that's not how things are. Whether you can butt heads with your doc till they acknowledge this problem importance or you find some other doctor that'll allow you to feel listened and taken care of. Do things the way you feel more comfortable, but please, try not to allow someone happily guessing weird stuff about you. If you need more proof, ask why. There's nothing wrong in getting your doctor explain to you why they think this is what causes your problems.

What Lipton said. We're not professionnals (maybe some are but this forum does not give proof of it) and it feels that we're not bringing you the reassurance that you need. Ask around for a good doc.
List of toys owned in profile.
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:27 pm

Noll wrote:
AxionSurge wrote:so what do I do if they tell me the same thing though?

You'll cross that bridge when you get there. Maybe they will maybe they won't. I don't know how it is in your country but in mine there's a list of medical practioners that you canfind on the net and that have criteria such as body positive, trans positive, lgbt+ positive, arbortion positive and other belieffs that might be important to you.

I feel that it's alright to tell your doctor that it's something super important to you, that it's a matter that may no be easy to discuss and they should respect that. I've had doctors dismissing what I had to say, how important it was (if you're otherwise healthy, why should it matter?), but that's not how things are. Whether you can butt heads with your doc till they acknowledge this problem importance or you find some other doctor that'll allow you to feel listened and taken care of. Do things the way you feel more comfortable, but please, try not to allow someone happily guessing weird stuff about you. If you need more proof, ask why. There's nothing wrong in getting your doctor explain to you why they think this is what causes your problems.

What Lipton said. We're not professionnals (maybe some are but this forum does not give proof of it) and it feels that we're not bringing you the reassurance that you need. Ask around for a good doc.

the foreign doctors can be extremely bad at being doctors, either they can be rude, mean or polite and helpful while some can be just useless and unhelpful. I wanna use my bad dragon masturbator but I'm scared too.
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:14 pm

exactly you ignorant bastards you ain't got nothing to say.
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:35 pm

AxionSurge wrote:exactly you ignorant bastards you ain't got nothing to say.

Chill, there's no need to insult people. That won't help you nor anyone
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
katze

Postby katze » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:56 pm

We’re the ignorant ones? You just made a racist comment about “foreign doctors”.

We have lives, we’re not going to spend all of our time on this forum just to repeat the same damn thing: see a different doctor. But you refuse to listen to the only answer we can give you. No one is replying because there is nothing more to say.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
s3v3r

Postby s3v3r » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi there I read your posts and I want to try to help you in your distress.
I am a man that was circumcised at birth and I always felt ashamed of it so now I am undergoing a process of using tension to grow the penile shaft skin and remaining inner foreskin to create a new skin tube to protect my glans, It's known as foreskin restoration. I know It sound's weird but please bear with me, I have learned a few things on my journey so far.

First off from the info I gathered those penile papules is that they're only calcium deposits. I have actually grown some on my coronal ridge since it is covered now. From my experience they don't make your penis more sensitive.

Second, do you wash under your foreskin with or without soap? The reason I ask this is soap has a lot of chemicals in it that might upset the ph levels of your inner foreskin, I've seen guys that have had inflammation and pain from this and I've also heard guys that if they only use water their foreskin can get infected by having too much bacteria. I'm not saying that this could be causing your sensitivity problems but if you want to try changing it up. If you use soap then don't for a few days and see if it changes, or if you already don't use soap then do use it for a few days.

Could you describe the pain also? Is it like a dull throbbing pain or more like an acute pins and needles feeling?

Also how often do you retract your foreskin and how far back can it be retracted? Letting the glans dry out for a little bit can reduce sensitivity and also the more the foreskin can move back and forth and stimulate the glans the more comfortable it can be.

Most of all I want you to please consider circumcision as a last ditch attempt. I know I'm biased on this issue because it affected me deeply but almost everyday I read a story where some guy has problems with his foreskin and decides to get cut and later feels horrible that he made such a brash decision (it also is very painful too). Not too mention that it may not be a problem with your foreskin but a problem with the penis itself, so please try to talk to us or at least find a doctor that knows what they're talking about, If you don't live in america it should be easy to find foreskin friendly doctors that know how to FIX the problem instead of HACKING AWAY at it.

Thanks for reading and please message me if you have any questions. If I don't have the answers I will find somebody that does.
i have no idea what im doing :psyduck:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:56 pm

AxionSurge wrote:exactly you ignorant bastards you ain't got nothing to say.

I think the question at this point is what do you even want to hear ? At first you just asked for reviews of Hazel from uncut guys. We have tried giving you advice but it seems it's not what you hoped to hear. You don't want to see another doctor, which you should because I never heard of PPP giving a sensitivity problem to the penis. You can train to try and last longer/diminish your sensitivity but you act like it's no use and that there's nothing that can be done about your situation. What else are we supposed to do ?

Nobody has a magic solution that's gonna make you suddenly able to use sextoys or enjoy sex without pain. It has to come from you. Don't get insulting because you have to make an effort to make your situation more bearable.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
AxionSurge

Postby AxionSurge » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:05 am

Mod Edit: No. We're not doing this.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:41 am

AxionSurge wrote:
katze wrote:We’re the ignorant ones? You just made a racist comment about “foreign doctors”.

We have lives, we’re not going to spend all of our time on this forum just to repeat the same damn thing: see a different doctor. But you refuse to listen to the only answer we can give you. No one is replying because there is nothing more to say.

you're a female you have a pussy not a cock so you can shut your mouth

Ok, now you are just plain rude.
If you can’t behave like a mature person then just leave. People won’t be willing to help if all you give back are insults.
And telling someone to shut up because they don’t have a penis is just pointless, you wouldn’t slap a female urologist either, would you?
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “General Discussion”