Recommendations for someone who loves Crackers and Nox

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Kyuushi

Recommendations for someone who loves Crackers and Nox

Postby Kyuushi » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:38 pm

So, I'm pretty content with my collection, but I'm a big MH fan, and those Zino colors... mmh~

My two favorite toys in my collection are Nox (small, medium firmness), and my more recent Crackers (small, medium firmness). I love both, Crackers is a wonderful filling stretch and Nox is fun to use for quick no-prep fun. I enjoy gradual, gentle wide stretching, and not too sharp of a tip on the toy or too long a shaft (i'm fairly shallow)

So my question is, any recommendations for similar toys? I wouldn't mind a sliiight size up from Crackers to play with - but not much! he's a very fitting size - or something that gives a similar filling/swelling feeling with slow gentle thrusting.

I hope to find something I like before the event sale is over! If not, nbd :P Thanks!
//WebsiteFurAffinityTumblr\\

Owner of:
Furious Night Nox (small, medium firmness) // Joyous Celebration Crackers (small, medium firmness)
Adopted, Glow in the Dark Meng (one-size, medium firmness)
Halloween Orange Legacy Seadragon (small, medium firmness) // Custom Color Legacy Ridgeback (small, soft firmness)

Shared with my mate:
Dashing Janine's Muzzle / Natural Austin / Onyx Razor / Sale Color Magnus' Sheath / Adopted Chico Lil' Squirt
Jasmine

Re: Recommendations for someone who loves Crackers and Nox

Postby Jasmine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:30 pm

I'd recommend a Small Scorn!

He's on the short side and he has a lovely girth without being intimidating. He's a little bit more oval rather than round like Nox and Crackers, but it should be a similar fit. I personally use him more for a rocking/gentle thrusting motion while he's fully inserted, because that big heart shaped head is lovely for g-spot!

Hope you find something that looks good ^^
ImageImage
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Scorn is nice! It does have some ridges, if you like/dislike texture. It took me a while to learn how to use Scorn (positioning), but now it's a favorite.

I might suggest Xar, which has a really nice knot, is mostly smooth, and isn't very tall or pointy.
Kyuushi

Postby Kyuushi » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Scorn is nice! It does have some ridges, if you like/dislike texture. It took me a while to learn how to use Scorn (positioning), but now it's a favorite.

I might suggest Xar, which has a really nice knot, is mostly smooth, and isn't very tall or pointy.

Scorn does look really nice, but he's just about the same girth as Crackers and I'm looking for something a bit more to play around with perhaps? (medium scorn is WAY too big XD )

If I get a small Xar, his knot is a bit... thicker than what I was planning on going to, but if I get him in Soft (my standard is medium) would that mean he'd be easier to take, perhaps? I don't have any 'Soft' toys so I can't compare myself.

if I can't decide on Xar I might get a small Scorn anyways XD

Owner of:
Furious Night Nox (small, medium firmness) // Joyous Celebration Crackers (small, medium firmness)
Halloween Orange Legacy Seadragon (small, medium firmness) // Custom Color Legacy Ridgeback (small, soft firmness)

Shared with my mate:
Dashing Janine's Muzzle / Natural Austin / Onyx Razor / Sale Color Magnus' Sheath / Adopted Chico Lil' Squirt
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Kyuushi wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:Scorn is nice! It does have some ridges, if you like/dislike texture. It took me a while to learn how to use Scorn (positioning), but now it's a favorite.

Scorn does look really nice, but he's just about the same girth as Crackers and I'm looking for something a bit more to play around with perhaps? (medium scorn is WAY too big XD )

If I get a small Xar, his knot is a bit... thicker than what I was planning on going to, but if I get him in Soft (my standard is medium) would that mean he'd be easier to take, perhaps? I don't have any 'Soft' toys so I can't compare myself.

if I can't decide on Xar I might get a small Scorn anyways XD

Despite scorn being a similar girth, I'd say the different in texture/shape/angle will give a dif sensation than small crackers!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Kyuushi

Postby Kyuushi » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Hmm, my mate really wants me to try stretching training for fun however, and from doing lots of comparisons Xar might be a good starter (smoother shaft, fatter knot but not too much length)

so I'm trying to play around with different stuff for now :P (i technically have more toys than he does so XD )

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO DECIDE
SO MANY GOOD DICKS TO CHOOSE FROM

Owner of:

Shared with my mate:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:35 pm

If you are down for looking at smaller shops I'd tell you to have a look at A Krow's Nest's model named Bazel. I've only used mine once but I finished in seconds. The rounded head and shaft swell is absolutely lovely, plus its got a nice gentle curve.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Kyuushi

Postby Kyuushi » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:40 pm

HungryStray wrote:If you are down for looking at smaller shops I'd tell you to have a look at A Krow's Nest's model named Bazel. I've only used mine once but I finished in seconds. The rounded head and shaft swell is absolutely lovely, plus its got a nice gentle curve.

I love to look at smaller shops, and I own something from - i think it's Frisky Beast? - but I'm currently trying to find a good BD toy so I can get the Zino coloring for it

cause I love Zinogre P:

Owner of:

Shared with my mate:
Noll

Postby Noll » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Maybe small flint? I don't have one but seems to be quite curvy short with texture. I would advise medium Echo (because it's perfect, I'm not biased... much :stick: ) but it is just the same girth as your crackers, flint however wwould be a bit less than an actual inch jump in size which should be great. Good luck with your searching!
List of toys owned in profile.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Some other toys which are thick but not especially tall are Apollo, Hunter, Stan, Axel, Pearce and Blaze.

A softer toy can sometimes "pour into" or squeeze into a tight space, which a firmer toy might not be able to do, even if they are the same size.

Besides comparing the maximum dimensions (which are important of course), consider the different shapes and textures will make the toys all seem somewhat different.
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:09 am

Anyone suggest a small Archer(ultimate fantasy) yet? I know it might not look it but this toy has a delicious gentle stretch and nice filling feeling. The head is also very easy to insert. I've used medium crackers and large nox. Can't fully take large nox yet ): but I can imagine what it's like as a small. Austin's swelling is not as pronounced but it is definitely there. Just my 2c.
Last edited by chickadee on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:11 am

Noll wrote:Maybe small flint? I don't have one but seems to be quite curvy short with texture. I would advise medium Echo (because it's perfect, I'm not biased... much :stick: ) but it is just the same girth as your crackers, flint however wwould be a bit less than an actual inch jump in size which should be great. Good luck with your searching!

Good suggestions! I want a medium echo so bad. It seems like everyone who has one loves it a lot.
I think the small or maybe mini flint would be a good choice for OP too. Maybe err on side of caution and go with mini. Unless looking for a challenge.

Return to “General Discussion”