How many users are still here?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
WhiteWulfe

Re: How many users are still here?

Postby WhiteWulfe » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:31 pm

I check inaybe once a week, but the biggest tissue I'm always running into isn't an apparent lack of desire to participate or not much seemingly being said...

It's how several months ago my subscribed threads no longer took me to the most recent post, they now take me to stuff in Jan-April of 2018, which defeats the whole point of being subscribed to a thread...

Also... I haven't been spending much on toys lately, partially due to finances, and partially due to not quite being able to decide what I want next...
Kith

Postby Kith » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:03 am

I still check in also.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Raya

Postby Raya » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:40 pm

I check around at least once a week. I just dont post because there isnt anything to talk about for me. Did everyone move to a new site or something?
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:14 pm

I think everyone drifted off in different directions. Probably Discord and Reddit, which I don't use. DragonHoard and DragonMoor have people on them too, DragonMoor is a bit more active than DH but not by much. The buying/selling sections are the only busy spot now on both of them, not much chatter anymore.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:01 pm

I've easily spent 2k on dicks, guys. It's a good thing my spouse enjoys using them on me (and apparently experimenting on himself), or he would have a heart attack.

I try to remain as active as possible, mostly in the chatter off-topic threads. But things don't move so fast anymore.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Snowblind

Postby Snowblind » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:24 am

I'm still here as well, but have always been a replyer instead of a topic poster on forums.

I noticed the forum link disappearing from the site pages, and have not been able to make sense of why a company would shutdown something being used by so many to help make the product more familiar.

The forum format, to me, is more enjoyable than any of the other platforms, I do not use facebook, nor will I.
One of the RC hobby forums I used to frequent has replaced their index with a redirect to facebok.. not part of that community anymore.

[tab]A friend of mine dug in his heels when I told him I had a forum we could use for publicity, seems he was once on a forum that had opinionated staff, and has let that mark his feelings on the format to the point where me having absolute control over mine isn't enough assurance.
[tab] User censorship is part of this discussion as well, with some of the social media platforms deliberately hiding content from "casual" users from search engine results in favor of promoting shameless schillers that vomit useless content, the discussion itself brings corporate types to question the forum format for it's lack of being able to be censored without public notice/backlash.

[tab]Across all the forums I have visited, including my own, every one so far that shows the stat, has it's highest user online at one time record set during August 2013.(provided it's old enough)

I'll stick around, possibly until the forum become inaccessible, but I'm weird like that, not letting go of something I like.
Have:
► Show Spoiler

Want:All the silicone. :scheming: :misc9: :misc8:
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:22 pm

I check in at random now. About once a week, I think.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
RainbowNanaki

Postby RainbowNanaki » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:23 am

I'm kind of back? I disappeared for a while after issues experienced on Discord.
gay/23/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
bronzyfeathers

Postby bronzyfeathers » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:06 pm

Somewhat here! I mostly get ignored so I don't post :laugh:
30 | grey ace | genderqueer - AFAB
Mated/Collared
T'Vaoan (Dragon, Deinonychus, and Spotted Hyena alts)
Mama Bear

Postby Mama Bear » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:17 pm

I check in every now in then, but I'm more of a lurker than a poster. :P
She/Her They/Them | AroAce | Genderqueer

My wishlist is way to big to type out
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:20 pm

bronzyfeathers wrote:Somewhat here! I mostly get ignored so I don't post :laugh:

Posting on here does mostly feel like screaming in the void. Not a good feeling.
RainbowNanaki

Postby RainbowNanaki » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:Posting on here does mostly feel like screaming in the void. Not a good feeling.

Yeah, I feel like there really aren't conversions going on here anymore :unamused:
gay/23/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:55 am

I’m still here. If only there was a way to reach out to more people. I’m sick of labeling myself “thread killer”....
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
MadMadamMim

Postby MadMadamMim » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:11 pm

I'm here. I know this is only the second time I've posted anything. But like I said in my intro post, I've been lurking since last Summer.
I would post more, but right now we're in the middle of packing and getting ready to move to a new house. So taking pictures to post and finding time to interact isn't that easy right now. Hopefully after we're all settled into our new place I'll be able to talk on here a lot more.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:56 am

MadMadamMim wrote:I'm here. I know this is only the second time I've posted anything. But like I said in my intro post, I've been lurking since last Summer.
I would post more, but right now we're in the middle of packing and getting ready to move to a new house. So taking pictures to post and finding time to interact isn't that easy right now. Hopefully after we're all settled into our new place I'll be able to talk on here a lot more.

That’s understandable. I’m probably going to be moving this year or the next myself.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Stringfellow

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:06 am

Mostly lurking, although I'll post when I have something useful to add.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:30 pm

Once in a blue moon I pop back over here to see what's going on in the new posts LOL.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:29 pm

Yeah this place definitely feels like a graveyard and I've moved on to Dragon Hoard, haha. I do miss the discussion and Q&A threads and sharing knowledge on sexual stuff that doesn't seem to get covered much elsewhere but this forum, though.

I don't really miss the weird salt factory things were starting to become and was especially prevalent on Tumblr. Some people take this hobby WAY too seriously imo.
:mystery:
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:26 pm

I still peek in ever so often. Unfortunately not a big habit, which is a shame. But other stuff have got the priorities.
Also, as someone else mentioned, not toying as much anymore (in my case for treating a skin condition which makes it uncomfortable right now). I also wonder how much the fact that they don't have a link to the forum on the homepage causes less activity. Harder for new people to find this place?
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Scorpio wrote:I also wonder how much the fact that they don't have a link to the forum on the homepage causes less activity. Harder for new people to find this place?

That’s what I’m saying! There needs to be other ways to bring attention to this board it isn’t shown on the site anymore. I wish I knew how.....

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”