Page 1 of 1

Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:07 pm
by toyfun
So I created a support ticket concerning an order I have and I received a reply. 10 min later I replied to that support ticket and today I get a message regarding my support ticket and that it's been 5 days and they haven't received a reply. This is the second time this has happened to me on different/separate occasions. Is this a known issue on their end?

Re: Support ticket not recieving Replies

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:48 am
by toyfun
At this point I am getting extremely irritated. Again they have not received my reply to ANOTHER support ticket I made.

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:46 am
by Jasmine
Are you responding within the Help/Ticket website, or via email?

Beyond that, can't think of anything. Sorry :mystery:

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:56 am
by toyfun
Jasmine wrote:Are you responding within the Help/Ticket website, or via email?

Beyond that, can't think of anything. Sorry :mystery:



I've been using their Zen Desk Support "[email protected]" system, the one where you click on support from the My Account page and you get a little pop up window. I receive 2 notifications. One saying they got my question, and another with my comments in it. I reply via my local email system on my PC (Windows Live Mail) to the one with the comments. I always get their emails, they never go to my junk folder. I save my sent messages and all my replies to them are there. I took a screen shot starting at the first email they said they never got, and emailed it to them. I can't figure out for the life of me why they are not getting my replies. They are also telling me that I am not getting their replies, ???, how in the fuck!? I'm about done holding my tongue, let the curse words fly, lol

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:15 pm
by Jasmine
toyfun wrote:I've been using their Zen Desk Support "[email protected]" system, the one where you click on support from the My Account page and you get a little pop up window. I receive 2 notifications. One saying they got my question, and another with my comments in it. I reply via my local email system on my PC (Windows Live Mail) to the one with the comments. I always get their emails, they never go to my junk folder. I save my sent messages and all my replies to them are there. I took a screen shot starting at the first email they said they never got, and emailed it to them. I can't figure out for the life of me why they are not getting my replies. They are also telling me that I am not getting their replies, ???, how in the fuck!? I'm about done holding my tongue, let the curse words fly, lol


I've always used the Ticket page through their help portal (here). Maybe try logging on through there and see if your tickets will populate under your account? Click on your name and follow the dropdown to My Activities to show past and current tickets.

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:20 pm
by toyfun
Jasmine wrote:
toyfun wrote:I've been using their Zen Desk Support "[email protected]" system, the one where you click on support from the My Account page and you get a little pop up window. I receive 2 notifications. One saying they got my question, and another with my comments in it. I reply via my local email system on my PC (Windows Live Mail) to the one with the comments. I always get their emails, they never go to my junk folder. I save my sent messages and all my replies to them are there. I took a screen shot starting at the first email they said they never got, and emailed it to them. I can't figure out for the life of me why they are not getting my replies. They are also telling me that I am not getting their replies, ???, how in the fuck!? I'm about done holding my tongue, let the curse words fly, lol


I've always used the Ticket page through their help portal (here). Maybe try logging on through there and see if your tickets will populate under your account? Click on your name and follow the dropdown to My Activities to show past and current tickets.


Thanks. As of this morning I used that email support system, for the first time. Not sure how it'll work but if that doesn't I'll just keep creating support tickets for replies and they'll have to deal with it that way.

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:53 pm
by toyfun
So the past 2 days I've sent the same message. One by the pop-up window within Account Settings, and the other through the Help page https://help.bad-dragon.com/hc/en-us . I am still waiting to hear back. How can 2 different methods have a problem. I'm asking cause I want to know.

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:10 pm
by Villie
toyfun wrote:
Jasmine wrote:
toyfun wrote:I've been using their Zen Desk Support "[email protected]" system, the one where you click on support from the My Account page and you get a little pop up window. I receive 2 notifications. One saying they got my question, and another with my comments in it. I reply via my local email system on my PC (Windows Live Mail) to the one with the comments. I always get their emails, they never go to my junk folder. I save my sent messages and all my replies to them are there. I took a screen shot starting at the first email they said they never got, and emailed it to them. I can't figure out for the life of me why they are not getting my replies. They are also telling me that I am not getting their replies, ???, how in the fuck!? I'm about done holding my tongue, let the curse words fly, lol


I've always used the Ticket page through their help portal (here). Maybe try logging on through there and see if your tickets will populate under your account? Click on your name and follow the dropdown to My Activities to show past and current tickets.


Thanks. As of this morning I used that email support system, for the first time. Not sure how it'll work but if that doesn't I'll just keep creating support tickets for replies and they'll have to deal with it that way.

I'm a little confused, why would you need to create more tickets for replies? You can see a list of your tickets and just add more replies to the individual ticket.

Here's the link where you can access that
(you click on your username in the top right corner of the support page and then "my activities" and that'll show your list of all your past tickets with their statuses etc. You can just click on your current ticket itself and put in a reply right there. No popup window or anything needed.)

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:
my tickets.PNG

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:40 pm
by toyfun
Thanks! I wasn't aware I could do that. This will make things a lot easier on both ends.

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:49 am
by Villie
toyfun wrote:Thanks! I wasn't aware I could do that. This will make things a lot easier on both ends.

Hopefully no more lost ticket replies!! Best of luck!

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:06 pm
by firasx
Probably in a similar boat. I ordered my toy the 17th of Dec and it says its still processing. I have submitted 3 tickets in the past couple of weeks. I did add a reply on the first one but still haven't gotten one back from them. I get an email saying that the tickets were receive but its been 16 days since my first ticket and I'm getting really frustrated with no replies at all. So I'm not sure if they actually are receiving them or its just taking forever to get a reply.

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:17 pm
by toyfun
firasx wrote:Probably in a similar boat. I ordered my toy the 17th of Dec and it says its still processing. I have submitted 3 tickets in the past couple of weeks. I did add a reply on the first one but still haven't gotten one back from them. I get an email saying that the tickets were receive but its been 16 days since my first ticket and I'm getting really frustrated with no replies at all. So I'm not sure if they actually are receiving them or its just taking forever to get a reply.


If you read what Villie wrote, that'll help you. Something is screwed up with the method I''ve been going by, and that's replying to the emails locally through Windows Live Mail instead of over their help-desk web page help.

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:35 pm
by toyfun
So I logged in after I got a reply from one of the people from the Help/Support desk. I used the 'My Activities' and went to the message and made a reply, also clicking on the 'Solved' box. I'm wondering if I should have clicked the 'Solved' box, and if it will cause support NOT to look at the message. Did I close my own message? I am hoping I hear back from them

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:41 pm
by Jasmine
toyfun wrote:So I logged in after I got a reply from one of the people from the Help/Support desk. I used the 'My Activities' and went to the message and made a reply, also clicking on the 'Solved' box. I'm wondering if I should have clicked the 'Solved' box, and if it will cause support NOT to look at the message. Did I close my own message? I am hoping I hear back from them


Solved means they don't need to look at it anymore! Oops :(

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:43 pm
by toyfun
Jasmine wrote:
toyfun wrote:So I logged in after I got a reply from one of the people from the Help/Support desk. I used the 'My Activities' and went to the message and made a reply, also clicking on the 'Solved' box. I'm wondering if I should have clicked the 'Solved' box, and if it will cause support NOT to look at the message. Did I close my own message? I am hoping I hear back from them


Solved means they don't need to look at it anymore! Oops :(


Shoot, lol

Thanks

Re: Bad Dragon Support not recieving my Support Ticket Replies

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:44 pm
by toyfun
Can I just make another reply to open it?


EDIT: lol oops, I guess if I reply it re-opens the ticket, man where is the manual for this, lol

Thanks and sorry