How much have you spent on BD toys?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
SparkyRaegun

Re: How much have you spent on BD toys?

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:22 pm

I went through my paypal history for second-hand purchases and my one actual custom on here, and my grand total is approximately 500 dollars have been spent on just the toys themselves, albeit one now from DTE.
And technically, 80 of that was spent on a toy for a friend at the time, so really 420 has been spent on myself. :laugh: :widesmile:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:11 am

I don't think I've reached the $2,000 mark yet, but if the next order doesn't change, I'll definitely get there (when I get the money...).
List of toys owned in profile.
Jakkie

Postby Jakkie » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:27 am

Um, I only have around... 6 or so, but probably upwards of $500. I only have a couple more toys (nox and flint) that I want from BD, though. It feels like they've outgrown the fandom and none of their new designs are interesting shapes or gamechangers for me.

Plus, there are so many fantasy toy makers on etsy and similar places now that I realize I'm spending more on them anyway. :stick:
ImageImageImageImage
Jakkie wrote:Bootyholes are fickle creatures. You must wine and dine the bootyhole, get it to relax. Be patient with the bootyhole.
Kelbeck

Postby Kelbeck » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:53 am

2800 dollars, without shipping, or discounts.
:misc1: :nerdy: Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
ArkonInu

Postby ArkonInu » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:52 am

I spend over 5k USD in BD toys alone, totaling in over 7.5k USD with shipping + customs and import taxes
But I sold some toys last year, so I should just consider what I have currently ...

The current BD toys I have did cost 3,955 USD on the website.
Then I paid 535 USD in shipping and had to pay 1,320 USD in customs and import taxes because I am an EU citizen.

Meaning the BD toys I currently own did cost me a total of 5,810 USD

Considering that I spend around 3k USD in shipping and import costs for all the BD toys I own and owned so far makes me wish I would be an US citizen, could have bought around 15 XL toys with that money :psyduck:

Good thing is that I do not have to consider the cum lube in my calculations, would increase the numbers even more :misc8:

Edit 31.01.2020:
removed XL/3 Spritz from my signature, as I've sold it
Furry - Artist - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arkoninu/

My Collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”