pic not matching description on flop

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
toyfun

pic not matching description on flop

Postby toyfun » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:46 pm

So I'm looking at today's Soft XL & L toys on clearance and I'm really having a hard time telling where the nick is on the L Sig Flint (3). Description says there is a couple of nicks on it, one under the foreskin area, and the other on the shaft, and base. The last image should show the nick by the foreskin but I've looked ,,, and looked ,,, and looked. Even took a screen shot, pasted it in Paint, and zoomed in on the spot it should be at and I still can't find it.

Anyone else ever experience something like this? I'd like to purchase it if it didn't have the nick by the foreskin. I know there are other nicks but I'd like to know exactly what I'm getting.
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Re: pic not matching description on flop

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:36 pm

The nicks won't pose a problem, and many of them you *won't* find. I once bought an XL Kelvin for something like 100, flopped for a nick on the tip. Couldn't see it in the photos, couldn't find it once I had it in my hands. If there was a nick there, I couldn't find it. Many people have described similarly when ordering a toy with a nick or two: They can be impossible to find because they're so small. Same deal with an XL Crash of mine flopped for a nick on the shaft. I've had the toy for 3 years and I still can't find it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 pm

I understand, I actually have a few that have nicks but I'd just like to know what's going on with it
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:34 pm

I bought a flopped Janine with a nick on the front that I almost couldn't see on the picture, I was not sure is it was the nick or the surface texture. When it arrived I could see it even less, it's almost invisible. If you are lucky you can find this kind of flops. But even being a flop (which are sold without warranties) if the toy that you receive does not match with the picture, you can open a ticket.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”