Page 1 of 1

Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:36 am
by MachineDoll
I was curious what kind of circumstances or fetishes people thought were amazing to fantasize about, but after trying it, were left sorely disappointed. Of course, the flip side applies as well. If you have something you thought you'd hate, tried it, and enjoyed it, please share!

In the spirit of getting started, something I fantasized about before I being sexually active was shower sex. Hot running water, steamy and lots of contact with your partner...
...turns out, water does NOT make for good lube. And as wet as I might get, water washes it away!

Another thing I thought would be amazing was double penetration (not 2 cocks in one hole, I mean anal and vaginal). The extra pressure pushing against my g-spot, having 2 cocks moving at different times...
...turns out, that's total sensory overload for me. A plug and partner was too much. I can't imagine 2 actual partners at the same time.


I never thought I would enjoy anal. Its dirty, disgusting, and just...no. Mind you I am certainly an amateur in this department still, but being bent over and stuffed while playing with my clit, I admit I was wrong. Anal is quite satisfying.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:09 am
by Jasmine
I really thought I would enjoy giving blow jobs! Nope- my jaw hurts very quickly, I have a super sensitive gag reflex, and I absolutely refuse to have him finish in my mouth. Nope. nope. nope.

But I do love ambushing my husband while he's still soft! That's my favorite type of oral play. It's like a magic trick- goes in small and soft, and ta-dah! Hard and long.

In the beginning, I really didn't like giving tit fucks. Having him cum on my breasts made me feel very uncomfortable. Now? Can't do it for too long because he likes rubbing along my sternum (very uncomfortable pressure for me), but totally different experience. Feels much more satisfying (especially if it means that I get a break from oral lol!)

Similarly, I really wanted to like cunnilingus. I really really really did! But I always feel chaffed and sore afterwards (and I got UTI's after the first two attempts), so I can't relax and enjoy it. It's getting better and we're trying to figure out what works for us, because he absolutely loves it and wants to go down on me more. So far our best experience was in the shower- but I totally agree, shower sex is nowhere near as fun as advertised lol!

I thought we would be using my BD toys more often. But then we have to use different condoms so we don't accidentally cross-contaminate with silicone lube, and that's a hassle. Oops. :psyduck: Sorry toys, you'll get some more love someday...

I didn't expect for my husband to be down with furry porn, but he's totally into it :mystery:

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:33 pm
by Willow
Shower sex is AWESOME. Or at least it would be if there wasn't the big problem of one of us being cold. The logistics is complicated... the room has to already be steamy or the stream has to hit us both which requires a little more planning. And this should be spontaneous, where you are pushed up against the wall and getting absoluteky railed. You want quiver, not shiver.

Never thought I would like rimming... or at least giving. And I don't for the most part... made me gag when I tried once. But I did try it with a friend who is like pristine clean. I liked it actually. Very much like cunnilingus... which is one of top 2 favorite things to do. Although there is less to play with and do with analingus, where as going down on a girl is more a labor of love. An artform. A... well I could go on about that, but I'm off-track.
I tend to only rim women and on the rare occasion, a tgirl.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:23 am
by Rainbow Dasher
I thought I would love giving blowjobs, including deep throating, swallowing his load, the whole shebang. Nope! Though I write stories were I give some pretty good head, and it turns me on to write, as well as to re-read later; giving it, in reality, is another matter altogether. My gag reflex is really, really sensitive. Horribly. The act of giving head did little for me; it made me feel a bit sick honestly. I tried swallowing cum, only the one time. It went down, and then I promptly vomited it back up in a neat little pile of jiggly white goo on the floor. Not my finest moment. I've tried giving blowjobs another few times, but each time I felt severely dissatisfied and kind of sick in the stomach, even if I never swallowed.

I also thought I would love being eaten out. Again, nope. I am way too oversensitive down there and it just makes me squirm and feel squicky.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:54 pm
by MachineDoll
Giving a blow job can be a wonderful or horrible experience, but it solely rests on your partner. My first partner was always very clean, and I enjoyed it. Could never get him to orgasm (maybe I wasn't that great back then? :nerdy: ), but I enjoyed it. In college/20s I basically stopped giving head because I had a few very unclean partners. One was uncircumcised and had smegma. I went in, stopped, and vomited on him.
After that horrible embarrassment I refused going down there for a few years. My current partner is also uncircumcised, and when he suggested it, it took a long...cautious...long time to carefully go down there. He's perhaps the most hygienic partner I've had though, and I enjoy it. And swallowing is amazing. He keeps a stockpile of pineapple juice cans in his pantry, so if he is planning something, he'll drink two of those giant cans and water for a day. His cum is heavenly.

If you ever decide to try it again Rainbow, would recommend trying to make it an "event" and prep for it. It won't help your gag reflex of course, but it might give you a different opinion. Have him shower up right beforehand.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 am
by Ghost_the_Crow
I thought eating a girl out was nice. Well call me unlucky but when I tried with my Ex it was really sour. Kinda like vinegar but bad.
Dunno if this is normal or not, never had another try on someone else, though I would do it again.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:38 am
by Rainbow Dasher
MachineDoll wrote:
If you ever decide to try it again Rainbow, would recommend trying to make it an "event" and prep for it. It won't help your gag reflex of course, but it might give you a different opinion. Have him shower up right beforehand.


Nah. I prefer women overall and I personally find cum repulsive. I don't want it anywhere on or near me, to be frank. My head, though I'm 99% lesbian, thinks it's hot, in reality, ew, no, not for me. I mean, every "man" I have a thing for is fictional so...

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:35 am
by Jasmine
MachineDoll wrote: He keeps a stockpile of pineapple juice cans in his pantry, so if he is planning something, he'll drink two of those giant cans and water for a day. His cum is heavenly.


I'm allergic to pineapple, so I've never been able to try that trick lol. We both avoid it, just in case :eyeroll: Nothing romantic about having your throat swell up and feel like you can't breathe.

I'm very jealous!

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:49 am
by Ghost_the_Crow
Jasmine wrote:
MachineDoll wrote: He keeps a stockpile of pineapple juice cans in his pantry, so if he is planning something, he'll drink two of those giant cans and water for a day. His cum is heavenly.


I'm allergic to pineapple, so I've never been able to try that trick lol. We both avoid it, just in case :eyeroll: Nothing romantic about having your throat swell up and feel like you can't breathe.

I'm very jealous!


I think it doesn’t have to be pineapple, probably just personal taste

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:50 pm
by Scorpio
Well, giving yourself head did sound awesome. Once upon a time, I could at least get the whole head into my mouth.
But to be fair, being able to do it might be more awesome than the sensation itself. It just felt complicated and boring. More of a party trick than anything else.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:36 pm
by MachineDoll
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Jasmine wrote:
MachineDoll wrote: He keeps a stockpile of pineapple juice cans in his pantry, so if he is planning something, he'll drink two of those giant cans and water for a day. His cum is heavenly.


I'm allergic to pineapple, so I've never been able to try that trick lol. We both avoid it, just in case :eyeroll: Nothing romantic about having your throat swell up and feel like you can't breathe.

I'm very jealous!


I think it doesn’t have to be pineapple, probably just personal taste


I'm certainly not a professional or know exactly how it works, but as I understand it, its mainly just diet, and the extreme sugar/citrus content in it makes the difference. Kinda in the same way that you do NOT want to go down on someone that ate asparagus recently.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:19 am
by Scorpio
MachineDoll wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Jasmine wrote:
I'm allergic to pineapple, so I've never been able to try that trick lol. We both avoid it, just in case :eyeroll: Nothing romantic about having your throat swell up and feel like you can't breathe.

I'm very jealous!


I think it doesn’t have to be pineapple, probably just personal taste


I'm certainly not a professional or know exactly how it works, but as I understand it, its mainly just diet, and the extreme sugar/citrus content in it makes the difference. Kinda in the same way that you do NOT want to go down on someone that ate asparagus recently.

Sort of my experience too. I've heard about bananas being used in the same way. Personally I like pineapple, but I suspect that any sweet fruit might work (not sure about more sour fruit like citrus ones. Maybe it's time for an experiment.)

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 pm
by Harbenz
I like the idea of penis sounding, if it could feel like penetration... but it is painful or at best, a strange sensation, but not pleasant at all. It is funny to do and look at, but the pain after and the infection issues does not worth it.
On the opposite, before it was just like ew, but now under some circumstances light piss play is a huge turn on.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:43 pm
by Robiland
I thought pretty hard about this one and I can only really say sex outside of "serious" relationships. Maybe the plates on flint too but idunno if that counts and I think they will feel better when I get a toy that stretches me a bit more. I need a toy to bridge the size/difficulty gap between my flint and stan.

Harbenz wrote:I like the idea of penis sounding, if it could feel like penetration... but it is painful or at best, a strange sensation, but not pleasant at all. It is funny to do and look at, but the pain after and the infection issues does not worth it.
On the opposite, before it was just like ew, but now under some circumstances light piss play is a huge turn on.


What sounds have you used? I have one of the squarepeg sounds and I really like it. I've used harder silicone sounds in the past that weren't long enough to go truly deep, and it made a world of a difference for me to reach my prostate with it also poured in supersoft silicone.

Before using that I was in the same boat as you with my experiences sounding, but I had hope for squarepeg getting it right and I knew that the sounds I had tried weren't designed well at all.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:10 pm
by Harbenz
Robiland wrote:What sounds have you used? I have one of the squarepeg sounds and I really like it. I've used harder silicone sounds in the past that weren't long enough to go truly deep, and it made a world of a difference for me to reach my prostate with it also poured in supersoft silicone.

Before using that I was in the same boat as you with my experiences sounding, but I had hope for squarepeg getting it right and I knew that the sounds I had tried weren't designed well at all.

That was many time ago, before start buying toys so I'm not proud to say that I used random objets with a proper shape (a pen, ana thick knitting needle... sterilized how I could :eyeroll: ) I thought several times on getting actual metal and silicone sounds, I tried with a teenie weenie and was fun (more fun than sexy) but then I remember how the "serious" play was and... :unamused: maybe with sterilized lube could be better, idk if that helps to avoid the burning sensation this kind of play left afterwards. Another problem is that my penis is curved, if it were straighter probably I'd like it more. Too much problems lol

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:23 pm
by Robiland
Harbenz wrote:That was many time ago, before start buying toys so I'm not proud to say that I used random objets with a proper shape (a pen, ana thick knitting needle... sterilized how I could :eyeroll: ) I thought several times on getting actual metal and silicone sounds, I tried with a teenie weenie and was fun (more fun than sexy) but then I remember how the "serious" play was and... :unamused: maybe with sterilized lube could be better, idk if that helps to avoid the burning sensation this kind of play left afterwards. Another problem is that my penis is curved, if it were straighter probably I'd like it more. Too much problems lol


Sounds like you just need some surgilube and a proper sound lol. It's definitely a really good feeling, and if you're into the idea of it, you'll probably enjoy it when done right. The issue is that a lot of the toys and tools are just archaic(the metal ones) or just not proper sounding tools (too firm silicone, teenie weenies too short, random objects way too firm and hard to keep sanitary).

The squarepeg ones are 15" long, and very very soft silicone because of the diameter and blend. My dick is kinda curved but pretty straight, however I use the whole length of the sound so it's definitely going through some serious angles inside my body along the way to my bladder. They are expensive and it took me like, over a year to actually bite the bullet and buy one, but I wish I had done it from the start now that I have hindsight.

Definitely would recommend another try. Surgilube + squarepeg sound means I only get burning if I'm really extreme, like one time I had it fully inserted and it felt really good so I just kinda held it in, and eventually the pressure built up and the whole thing ejected at once lol. It was really intense and felt incredible, but there was a little bit of burn when I went to the bathroom after finishing. The burn is also something that kinda stops happening as your body gets more used to urethral penetration, and especially when you use the squarepeg sounds because you cover the entire length of your urethra(unless you are hung like a horse pretty much). The feeling of slowly inserting it through your prostate is just :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:28 pm
by Harbenz
Robiland wrote: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

I know myself and probably when I want a rest from anal play and had money to spend I'd try it LOL As I said the idea turn me on but I barely obtain physical pleasure from it. With the needle I could go deep and was intense, so deep seems the way to go :laugh: Also some weird shapes, the knot of my teenie Cole was... interesting. I'd go for the silicone ones first, and if I like it and want some more harder I'd try metal ones, I've seen curved models (my dick is not dramatically curved, but that made put pressure/friction on some spots) I figured that the skin of the urethra could get used to the feeling/lost sensibility, but the time I did it I didn't feel changes (I think there's desentibilizing lubes for this?)

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:52 pm
by Robiland
Harbenz wrote:
Robiland wrote: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

I know myself and probably when I want a rest from anal play and had money to spend I'd try it LOL As I said the idea turn me on but I barely obtain physical pleasure from it. With the needle I could go deep and was intense, so deep seems the way to go :laugh: Also some weird shapes, the knot of my teenie Cole was... interesting. I'd go for the silicone ones first, and if I like it and want some more harder I'd try metal ones, I've seen curved models (my dick is not dramatically curved, but that made put pressure/friction on some spots) I figured that the skin of the urethra could get used to the feeling/lost sensibility, but the time I did it I didn't feel changes (I think there's desentibilizing lubes for this?)


Yeah I have no experience with anything solid, I had a firm and pretty textured silicone sound but it was just really uncomfortable and felt like I always had to play so carefully and that I was like, not ready to play for real? Like if I did anything but the slightest most gradual movements, it would be uncomfortable, but it was pleasurable to do it very slowly.

I chalked this up to my body adapting to sounding being foreign and very intense play, but then when I got the super soft squarepeg sound I was able to play freely pretty much immediately after doing the initial full insertion as a warm up/make sure I'm fully lubed inside. It doesn't even feel like it's intense play with the squarepeg toys. Idunno. It's just much nicer on my body I feel and I'm not too interested in metal after trying mine, but maybe one day I will. I feel more inclined to get a slightly thicker diameter one from squarepeg though, or one of their toolbits with a texture. There is something I really love about supersoft silicone and the way it stretches me so gently. It also feels safer and much less extreme so that's really nice. I heard the metal ones are really nice too though so maybe it's worth a shot one day.

Re: Sounds amazing...but really wasn't

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:49 am
by SparkyRaegun
I can't speak to the effect of irl vs fantasy with another person, but with myself.. Listen, fanfictions and porn make it out to be so damn hot to be able to thrust in all in one go with NO prep

But I need that PREP
the extra mental stimulation
fingers > lil squirt going slow > mini echo getting heavily lubed and then making slow thrusts as I feel my body acclimate to size

One thrust all in one go? Can you say.. BRUISED CERVIX? :angry: :misc7: :doh: