Long term plugging

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
MachineDoll

Long term plugging

Postby MachineDoll » Tue May 07, 2019 10:31 pm

So I have been having issues knotting Xar. I seem to only have approximately a 20% chance of knotting him on a good day when I am super turned on, and warmed up with other toys. One thing I've been doing to try and increase those chances is to do long term plugging. At first I was using Austin, as he's one of my smallest knotted toys, and I've successfully gotten to sleep twice with him. The first just more of a nodding off. The second I slept for about 45 minutes. Tried Fenrir, as he stays put much better, but I can't keep him in for more than half an hour and drift to sleep successfully.

When I wake up, I have an uncontrollable urge to get fucked, and rough. I'm wet as can be, and almost feel like an animal in heat. I enjoy the feeling! However, the act of getting to sleep is a lot more difficult.

I searched, and found mostly 2-6 year ago posts, and rather than necro, thought I'd ask how others here did long term plugging. I'd like to be able to get to sleep for 8 hours, and pounce my partner in the morning. Should definitely set the mood for a good day! What methods have you used to help get to sleep, or any tips you might recommend in general?
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Blue Sapphire

Re: Long term plugging

Postby Blue Sapphire » Wed May 08, 2019 2:50 am

Am I right to assume that you´re trying to "get plugged" vaginally?
Since I am a man I lack the required body parts to do that. However I slept quite often with some toys prortecting my backdoor, so maybe that can help? :nerdy:

The two problems I encountered were first that it could get dry around the entrance, hence feeling a bit painful which neither is a help for finding sleep nor a good feeling in general, but if you go for your vagina, that shouldn´t be a problem, I suppose. The second problem for me was the fact that the toys didn`t feel like they would stay inside - which I´d assume might apply for vaginal use even more, especially when moving in bed. If that is the problem, the easiest solution would be finding some tight but not uncomfortable underwear that`s able to hold it inside (or at least provides the feeling of doing so), so that your thoughts of it slipping out doesn´t stop you from sleeping (that, at least, was one of my issues).
What to do with the feeling of being stuffed and thus getting aroused however... if that prevents you from sleeping, then I guess you´ll need to find other solutions that suit your need :stick:
I don`t know if that helps or answers your question? :nerdy:
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Wed May 08, 2019 5:09 am

Your assumptions are spot on. Lubrication hasn't been a concern yet, and I've been wearing faux leather panties, which keep everything in place securely.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Fri May 10, 2019 2:43 am

MachineDoll wrote:Your assumptions are spot on. Lubrication hasn't been a concern yet, and I've been wearing faux leather panties, which keep everything in place securely.

Yay, so I hacked the right cams :scheming:
*legal disclaimer: this is a joke*

Ok, so not being able to sleep is your main issue then? If so, then: due to what is it you can`t sleep? The sensation of being plugged itself? Or something feeling uncomfortable?
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Fri May 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Its sad you have to add that disclaimer in today's world. :(

The sleeping issue is mainly due to the plug keeping me turned on/wanting to play instead of sleep. I've slept plugged with an nJoy toy with far less problems, but since it has a narrow "neck" I was hoping to move up to a BD toy.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun May 12, 2019 9:08 pm

I value my sleep too much, to risk interfering with it.

Why not use an egg? It might be retained overnight more easily, since there is no base or neck.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon May 13, 2019 7:41 am

A better long-term plugging toy is probably SquarePeg's Egg Plug or Oxballs' Ergo Plug. Their shapes are highly ergonomic and they're as soft as BD's soft, though the Egg Plug might be between soft and medium.

I also have an article with long-term wear tips. But it's for anal plugging, so it may not be helpful for vaginal plugging.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Mon May 13, 2019 9:00 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Why not use an egg? It might be retained overnight more easily, since there is no base or neck.

I've slept with full internals, but my goal is to loosen myself up, so when I remove in the morning, my partner would need absolutely no foreplay, nor would toys.

Squirrelmunk wrote:A better long-term plugging toy is probably SquarePeg's Egg Plug or Oxballs' Ergo Plug. Their shapes are highly ergonomic and they're as soft as BD's soft, though the Egg Plug might be between soft and medium.

I also have an article with long-term wear tips. But it's for anal plugging, so it may not be helpful for vaginal plugging.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! Will be checking this out in detail when I get home today!
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Dee

Postby Dee » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:02 am

There's very little you can do to stop the burning desire to play with yourself.

Most of it is common sense, don't go too large, try to lay still and use a smooth toy (if it's vaginal I can't imagine how frustrated you'd get having a nice texture stroking your g-spot ALL night). Plenty of lube so if you do move the toy can move too, a small base so it doesn't get in the way of your legs, nice and snug so when you relax it doesn't feel like it's drifting out.

As for being horny, there is only one thing you can do to help: be tired, REALLY tired. Or if you're willing to, take sleeping pills.

Edit: I really hope you find something that works, waking up to a girl in heat sounds fucking awesome lol
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
Noll

Postby Noll » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:03 am

HPE's Changeling is a great plug. I have found I can't keep my knotted toys in but I have no problem with this one.
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “General Discussion”