Black Friday Sale

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
huntress

Re: Black Friday Sale

Postby huntress » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:49 am

Hephaistos wrote:Anyone knows how long it takes until they start shipping your order? I know they are working on orders as fasts as they can but what's about the waiting time you'd expect after the Black Firday Sale?
I'm so excited for my order! :excited:

Well, their freaky fast shipping starts again on 12/9 so I guess that they will try to ship the Black Friday orders during the next 3 days. My toys haven't been shipped yet.T_T
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:16 am

huntress wrote:
Hephaistos wrote:Anyone knows how long it takes until they start shipping your order? I know they are working on orders as fasts as they can but what's about the waiting time you'd expect after the Black Firday Sale?

Well, their freaky fast shipping starts again on 12/9 so I guess that they will try to ship the Black Friday orders during the next 3 days. My toys haven't been shipped yet.T_T

Don’t get your hopes up too high, it‘s been two years since I participated in BF but back then my order took around a month or two (forgot the exact time, but it was the start of the next year) to ship my order.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
huntress

Postby huntress » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:39 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
huntress wrote:

Don’t get your hopes up too high, it‘s been two years since I participated in BF but back then my order took around a month or two (forgot the exact time, but it was the start of the next year) to ship my order.

Really? Even for ready made toys? That sucks. I ordered a custom item with my BF toys last year so I thought that's why it took so long.
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:00 pm

huntress wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
huntress wrote:

Really? Even for ready made toys? That sucks. I ordered a custom item with my BF toys last year so I thought that's why it took so long.

Oh well, they were custom ones back then but I‘m not sure how much of a difference that actually makes since the making process didn’t take that long as far as I remember...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
huntress wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:

Oh well, they were custom ones back then but I‘m not sure how much of a difference that actually makes since the making process didn’t take that long as far as I remember...

They just shipped it out today.
Looking forward to hold them in my hands^^
huntress

Postby huntress » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:21 pm

Hephaistos wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:

They just shipped it out today.
Looking forward to hold them in my hands^^

Uhhh, I'm happy for you!

Other people already have their BF toys. They should have started with international orders because they take the longest, I checked out 10 mins after the sale started, so that's not an indicator to get your toys faster.

I heard patience is a virtue.

In my head:
Is it here yet?
Is it here yet?!
What about now? :tinfoil:
► Show Spoiler
huntress

Postby huntress » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:13 pm

It's been 2 weeks and my ready made toys haven't changed their order status. That means they will most likely arrive after Christmas. And the worst is that new orders of ready made toys are handled with top priority because of Freaky Fast Shipping, so BF orders take even longer. Talk about disappointment...

Edit: After 19 days, my toys are finally on their way. The planned arrival is on Dec 23. Wish me luck.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”