Curious about Square Peg toy softness

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
toyfun

Curious about Square Peg toy softness

Postby toyfun » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:21 pm

Hi there, does anyone use/own any Square Peg toys? I'm curious about their softness. I prefer the 40% soft by Mr. Hankey's toys and I was wondering what tier of softness I would have to order for the same or similar softness, thanks!

EDIT: I already received a reply from their support asking them and they have no idea.
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Re: Curious about Square Peg toy softness

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:19 pm

toyfun wrote:Hi there, does anyone use/own any Square Peg toys? I'm curious about their softness. I prefer the 40% soft by Mr. Hankey's toys and I was wondering what tier of softness I would have to order for the same or similar softness, thanks!

EDIT: I already received a reply from their support asking them and they have no idea.

i have a Slink and can confirm SP supersoft silicone is very nice. its a bit softer than BD's and it just feels better. I can't quite describe why. it more flexible and has more "give"

the toy i own is a 2XL Slink, which i can hilt and after some practice i can pretty much keep it plugged for as long as i want. supersoft is just that comfortable.

cant recommend SP enough. wish i had more toys from them
My collection
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:57 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
toyfun wrote:Hi there, does anyone use/own any Square Peg toys? I'm curious about their softness. I prefer the 40% soft by Mr. Hankey's toys and I was wondering what tier of softness I would have to order for the same or similar softness, thanks!

i have a Slink and can confirm SP supersoft silicone is very nice. its a bit softer than BD's and it just feels better. I can't quite describe why. it more flexible and has more "give"

the toy i own is a 2XL Slink, which i can hilt and after some practice i can pretty much keep it plugged for as long as i want. supersoft is just that comfortable.

cant recommend SP enough. wish i had more toys from them

Thanks for the reply, Knotty! Always a wealth of knowledge with toy play

Thanks, great to hear, I prefer softer than BD soft. For a second I thought you were talking about the Slink Stretch, lol I was thinking WOW, lol! Yeah I have a few I'm looking at. Actually there is a huge list of toys I want from them but for now I'm gonna start off with just the Dino Plug. I still want to pick up Chirzo N Eggs so as of right now I'm a few months away from even beginning to think about new toys again.
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:36 am

Dino plug look fun. i wish i found SP when i was training for, well pretty much everything.

Slink would have made depth training so much easier and something like any of the dino toys would have been great for stretching. that or probus squat?

there are so many toys i want from SP, but damn are they pricey.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:15 am

Probus Squat was one on the list, but at the price of $299 that's crazy expensive. It's interesting that the maker, I think his name is Scott, designed it with the tailbone in mind as the tailbone can limit toy play in large sized toys. Kudos for the thought of it. Some of his other toys are designed with that in mind.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”