Medium crackers vs large echo

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Pitbull

Medium crackers vs large echo

Postby Pitbull » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:47 pm

I'm looking at either a medium crackers or large echo, both would be medium firmness. The crackers I would get with a suction cup. I like the extra length of the echo but am not sure on the girth being big enough. I currently have a xl echo and can't quiet get over the thickest part , I can hilt a small Stan easily and knot a medium Cole without to much difficulty. But all of those are only thick at the knot or base, not the whole toy.
I've heard M crackers actually measures 8.5 in circumference, and the L echo is down to 7.75in but has more length. Either one will replace the xl echo until I'm ready for it. So basically the go to in heavy toying sessions. Just looking for people's opinions on which they like/would recommend. Go slightly smaller than stan's measurements and longer than my other toys or between cole and the xl echo but lose out on the length and get a whole different toy. Need to buy before the October colors are all gone..
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Medium crackers vs large echo

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 pm

How important is a suction cup to you? To me, it's very important. That's the only reason why I haven't pursued Echo very much. Like you, I bought an XL (as an inventory flop) and couldn't fit it, so I sold mine in the Secondhand forum. I only want toys with suction cups now, so I'm not considering Echo in another size.

Also, Echo is mostly smooth (except for the medial ring, which they say is great fun) whereas Crackers has an all-over surface texture. I love texture, so I really enjoy Crackers.

Also, I don't always want longer toys, which might require a deeper cleanout (cleanouts are needed for Crackers too, don't misunderstand). Lengthy toys are less comfortable for me, I guess, so I don't consider extra length a factor that would sway me. YMMV.
Pitbull

Postby Pitbull » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:48 am

Suction cup is important but I'm just wondering how much smaller medium crackers in girth is compared to xl echo. Length isn't a huge deal just something I thought about exploring with going bigger just to try it but it's not a game changer. My main concern was if M crackers was small enough to handle compared to xl echo...
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:10 pm

If your looking for a trainer than Crackers would help you more to reach you goal of xl echo more than the large echo in my opinion. Also its a completely different toy. Adding some diversity to your collection is not a bad thing. That and crackers is an amazing toy!
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 pm

XL Echo is half an inch larger than a medium Crackers so it's not really that large of a jump. In my opinion, however, I find Echo so feel larger than Crackers, maybe it's just my body being weird? Anyway, I had a large Echo (7.75" circ compared to medium Crackers' 8.5") that felt as large as my medium Crackers even though I know it's not the case. Something about it...it just felt larger to me.

Crackers would definitely be a good stretching toy but the girth is severe and immediate. If you can't take that bulge, you won't even get the head inside. Have you considered a tapered toy to help stretch? Maybe a Trent or Crash? A large Trent would have enough girth that you'd easily be able to train your body to take 9" circ, and have plenty left to train you as high as nearly 11", if you wanted to train to that type of girth. Winston's Tail is another good trainer that many recommend.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Pitbull

Postby Pitbull » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:28 pm

This toy would be to sort of help train but mostly just a go to for toying, was going for a large luka/moko? to hit that range of being bigger than the thick part of my stan(8in) but not as big as my xl echo(9in). Which I can just get to the thickest part talking within 1/4-1/2in from being past it but don't want to risk injury(think length is also playing a role). I can take the thickest part of the small Stan with no problem at all, even using it as my warm up toy sometimes and hitting bottom in a few minutes.

So to kinda clear up my earlier ramblings mostly looking for a toy to take the spot of the xl echo just the 9in circ and 9 length are a tad to much. Just a new big toy without a knot and a shaft that is pretty much the same girth, like crackers or echo. And shooting for that gap that's enough below xl echo but not smaller than the base of Stan. Somewhat like a large moko or luka.. that's the reason for arriving at crackers or echo.
Would've had one of those two legacies in a custom if I wouldn't have gotten held up at work, literally was picking size and firmness when they pulled it.. sad day..

Also thanks for all the help so far everyone, read a lot of your guys posts before this and enjoyed the insight there as well.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”