Help deciding on an XL knotted toy

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
KnotyDes

Re: Help deciding on an XL knotted toy

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Tempest wrote:
Pillows wrote:
KnotyDes wrote: :smile:
I shouldn't feel too bad then right?

Yeah don't feel bad... Knoty is a special case, he's basically on another level from everyone but Varka himself.

I shouldn't feel bad that I'm not on his level when he's more than a foot taller than me :stick:

im not at varka's level yet. At least i don't feel i am. My size isn't the only factor, i have trained hard over the years. there are plenty on the forum that can do the same things i can and more that can do what I can't. I'm still working on my depth play. What really amazes me when people can take 12"+ of 3"+ thick toys.

i also watch adoptions like a hawk for firm toys. So if ya want an XL in firm ya gotta beat me to it or i have it that works too.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:32 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Pillows wrote: I shouldn't feel too bad then right?

Yeah don't feel bad... Knoty is a special case, he's basically on another level from everyone but Varka himself.

I shouldn't feel bad that I'm not on his level when he's more than a foot taller than me :stick:

im not at varka's level yet. At least i don't feel i am. My size isn't the only factor, i have trained hard over the years. there are plenty on the forum that can do the same things i can and more that can do what I can't. I'm still working on my depth play. What really amazes me when people can take 12"+ of 3"+ thick toys.

i also watch adoptions like a hawk for firm toys. So if ya want an XL in firm ya gotta beat me to it or i have it that works too.

Certainly not to knock all the practice you've put in! :stick: I still remember when I was first getting into toys, it definitely takes time to get into the big sizes... at this point for me I think my pelvis is the limiting factor. Anything over 12" in circumference tends to bump against bones so medium or even soft is easier to maneuver. So no need to worry about more competition for those precious few firm XL toys. Except Clayton, I'd be interested in an XL Clayton in firm. But I think you already have a Clayton so I guess that works.

And yeah Varka is a next-level size queen, he's the target audience for Square Peg's largest offerings. It's kinder to my wallet that they're out of my size range. But you're not all that far behind him, and I'm not that far behind you...
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:48 pm

Tempest wrote:Certainly not to knock all the practice you've put in! :stick: I still remember when I was first getting into toys, it definitely takes time to get into the big sizes... at this point for me I think my pelvis is the limiting factor. Anything over 12" in circumference tends to bump against bones so medium or even soft is easier to maneuver. So no need to worry about more competition for those precious few firm XL toys. Except Clayton, I'd be interested in an XL Clayton in firm. But I think you already have a Clayton so I guess that works.

And yeah Varka is a next-level size queen, he's the target audience for Square Peg's largest offerings. It's kinder to my wallet that they're out of my size range. But you're not all that far behind him, and I'm not that far behind you...

My Clayton is in firm, its super intense. It is one of those toy i take it slow with.

Ha. i might have something on Varka. i remember him posting that he didnt think he could take XL Scorn because of his pelvis getting is the way. I dont think i have that issue i took about 2/3s of my Scorn the other day and it didnt feel like anything was in the way i just was overwhelmed. Scorn is also has weird curve that is hard to work with. Its hard to pull effective pressure on it with out the base sliding out from under you.

yeah squarepeg is like a candy shop for Anal aficionados. ya gots to use them fancy werds. :laugh: I want a xxl slink and so many other $300+ toys :crying:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Pillows

Postby Pillows » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:44 pm

I'll never be able to beat you to the XL firm sales, Des. N E V E R . No hope for an XL firm for me
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:22 am

Pillows wrote:I'll never be able to beat you to the XL firm sales, Des. N E V E R . No hope for an XL firm for me

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Pillows

Postby Pillows » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Not that a medium firmness on an XL is bad though, right?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Pillows wrote:Not that a medium firmness on an XL is bad though, right?

It's the standard firmness most people go for, though a good many prefer some XL's in soft. Firm (with some) XL toys are often touted as dangerous. I personally don't think XL's in firm are for everyone.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Pillows wrote:Not that a medium firmness on an XL is bad though, right?

No its fine, I prefer med on most toys for comfort and ease of use. Soft also feel great as well. my chances and glyph are soft the they feel amazing.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Pillows

Postby Pillows » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:25 pm

So I still have take Roland, every time when I get to take him to the sheath, there is a little bleeding. Besides that, even after these weeks, i'm still unable to take Glyph.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Pillows wrote:So I still have take Roland, every time when I get to take him to the sheath, there is a little bleeding. Besides that, even after these weeks, i'm still unable to take Glyph.

a little bleeding is normal, your body has to get used to taking things that deep. keep at it Glyph has an amazing knot
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Pillows

Postby Pillows » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:17 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Pillows wrote:So I still have take Roland, every time when I get to take him to the sheath, there is a little bleeding. Besides that, even after these weeks, i'm still unable to take Glyph.

a little bleeding is normal, your body has to get used to taking things that deep. keep at it Glyph has an amazing knot

What other insertables should i keep in mind as stepping stones up to Glyph's knot/depth? Also Des, how's the XL firm Diego?
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Pillows wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

What other insertables should i keep in mind as stepping stones up to Glyph's knot/depth? Also Des, how's the XL firm Diego?

try getting some thing that is a little bit thiner than glyphs knot to warm up with or if depth is the issue contiun training with roland. keep practicing you will get there.

dexter is not as brutal as i thought the little bumps on the head are noticable and interesting. the shaft is nice and thick and i can take its knot much easier than Coles. Oh god foes it feel good to be stuffed by something so thick and the plate on the knot are very nice. if only this thing had a suction cup it would be perfect.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Pillows

Postby Pillows » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Big toys can't mess up your lower digestive system, can they? Just can for info, nothing's happened to me yet.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:33 pm

Pillows wrote:Big toys can't mess up your lower digestive system, can they? Just can for info, nothing's happened to me yet.

I don't believe the toys themselfs do. But frequent clean outs can mess with your gut bacteria, more so if you do deep cleanings.

I toy fairly often, on average three times a week, but sometimes I toy everyday in a week. This has been my norm for the last, like year and a half. I have noticed a change in my bowel movement frequency, but I have always been weird in that department. My Doctor hasn't said anything, so I guess l'm good.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Pillows

Postby Pillows » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Been thinking about sleeping with my Roland inside at one point, is that a safe idea if i've cleaned out an excessively beforehand?
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Pillows wrote:Been thinking about sleeping with my Roland inside at one point, is that a safe idea if i've cleaned out an excessively beforehand?

I have slept with stainless steel all night. Silicone carries even less risk. Honestly, the absolute worst that could happen is waking up, the toy has slid out, and you have a mess in your bed. But much more likely, you will simply have difficulty falling asleep with it in you. You're safe to go.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Pillows wrote:Been thinking about sleeping with my Roland inside at one point, is that a safe idea if i've cleaned out an excessively beforehand?

I have slept with a my large/old xl Fenrir in me a few times. It was fine except the last time I did I had trouble falling asleep and I woke up early so I only got like 4 hours of sleep. Try it see if it works for you.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Pillows

Postby Pillows » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:06 pm

I just wanted to talk about my Roland and other knotted toys. Which
Roland.png
Roland.png (63.6 KiB) Viewed 267 times
like here. There would be the upper side of the knot, the portion on the right. and the larger portion on the left. It takes a bit of effort whenever the larger portion of the knot is facing the prostate as it goes in. But I can feel it go in. However with the smaller side of the knot, with the kind of ridge facing out in the middle, it takes a little more effort, but once it goes in, it POPS in, unlike the other side. Has this ever happened to any of you all, with any other toy? Which ones?
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Many different large toys pop in, in different ways. For instance my XL flint pops in a very distinct way when I take it cowboy. Axel is kinda the same except in reverse cowboy. Its super hard for me to hilt it this way but when I do its like :bugeyed: wow so big, which it is.

Most knots feel different depending on which way they go in. I have found my preferred way to take my toys, which useally is what that particular knot does to my prostate. The only knot I have issues with is Coles. I can only take it in a very specific way, but I am not really surprised by this since Cole is fucking HUGE!

I kinda am rambling. To get back on topic not many knots really phase me anymore in terms of "difficulty" I just find the way to use them that feels the best.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Pillows

Postby Pillows » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Mmm, how does a Spritz feel, or how do you think it would feel? As XL of course

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”