Trying to Find a Muzzle

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Beastial

Trying to Find a Muzzle

Postby Beastial » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:59 pm

I think I'll have a bit more luck here, though if this post isn't allowed to be up here I'll take it down.

SO, there was a Davids Muzzle in the second hand forums about over a year back, and I was unable to get it due to lack of funds and I've regretted not getting it. What I'm getting to is, if you have that muzzle or know the person with that muzzle, I'd be willing to either pay or trade a huge commission for that Muzzle. If you got it and want a commission I'd be happy to link you to my FA.

It looks like the photo below, message me if you have it because I really want that muzzle.

muzzle.PNG
Hoofs_N_Horns

Re: Trying to Find a Muzzle

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Ah I remember that one in adoptions, very pretty and I bet it's UV reactive too :smilenox:
Penetrables comparison: here
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:36 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Ah I remember that one in adoptions, very pretty and I bet it's UV reactive too :smilenox:

Turns out it is, the owner just sold it to me. *v* At best I had like a 1% chance at finding this beauty, and now it's on it's way to me! <33333
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Beastial wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Ah I remember that one in adoptions, very pretty and I bet it's UV reactive too :smilenox:

Turns out it is, the owner just sold it to me. *v* At best I had like a 1% chance at finding this beauty, and now it's on it's way to me! <33333

Awe yay! Im glad you found it! And that they were willing to sell that makes me happy take pictures when you get it maybe a little in action shot too? ♡♡♡
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”