Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Shardik

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Shardik » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Warning: Mostly poop talk.

My partner seems to believe that everything you eat gets processed— in one end and out the other— in 24 hours, and that every person is more or less the same. There might be some variation, but she's convinced that since we eat every day and poop every day, the system must be clearing itself, well, every day.

I went to a fisting party on Saturday, December 30. My partner jokes that I'm far too fastidious; my usual clean-out for deep play takes about 75 minutes, involves four or five complete flushes of my system, and is prefixed the night before with a double dose of Metamucil and a low-residue diet the day of. It wasn't until last night, eight days later, that I had my first bowel movement since that night.

Despite the incredible vigor and power of the multiple fistfucks I got than night, I never felt any discomfort or pain, I never had a hint of red (or brown, thankfully).

I mean, like... is that normal? Eight days? That just seems like a lot of time to go without any noticeable, erm, movement.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 am

Shardik wrote:I mean, like... is that normal? Eight days? That just seems like a lot of time to go without any noticeable, erm, movement.

thats on the odd side.

For me too much depth play can sometime throw me out of whack. I'm guessing since nothing is in there my colon collapses, then re-positions itself in a way that blocks things from moving normally. which means i have to do a clean out to have a BM untill things rights itself? I can also feel when i start getting backed up. I really don't like that bloated feeling so i usually will force myself to have a BM after three days, either by flushing out or err "manually"

I should also add that i have never really been "regular," like ever, even before i became a very active toyer. Two to three days has always been my "norm"
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:25 am

Mostly like Knoty. I'm a person who eats very little and does not exercise much, and I guess that's why it takes several days even when I don't mess up things, when I have had more "normal" or "healthy" habits, times changed a bit. After a deep cleaning it can take 5 or 6 days, and unless I feel some discomfort (almost never happened to me) I don't try to speed up the process. 8 days I think it's a lot, maybe because of the laxative.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Medical talk, not sexy...

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm

So I just had my fourth session with my medium Elliot earlier today, and it was probably the most enjoyable one so far. There were still some problems though, so I'll just throw them out here and hopefully get some helpful advice.

1: It seems like I have minor pain on initial insertion no matter what I try, and I'm wondering what it is I'm doing wrong. I always warm up with some smaller objects first, make sure to apply plenty of lube both in and on my butt and on the toy, and try to work it in slowly and comfortably so I'm not sure why it always hurts a bit. After having it in for a little bit I can insert and remove it with minimal discomfort, but it's still an issue.

2: I'm not sure why, but during (and before) anal play with Elliot my legs get all shaky. I relaxed and watched some videos on youtube before starting with Elliot to calm down, but part with through the session it got so severe I had to stop and just relax for a while before going at it again. Am I actually that nervous about Elliot, or is it actually something to do with a toy that big being in me when I'm not used to it?

3: How do you deal with the urge to poop? I'm not sure if it's normal to have it during anal play, but this time around it got to the point that it was unbearable. Is there something specific that triggers it or do I just need to remove the toy for a moment and try again every time?

I feel like I had more questions earlier but forgot them, so I guess I'll just leave these for now.
Last edited by Cynic Dickic on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Shardik wrote:
I mean, like... is that normal? Eight days? That just seems like a lot of time to go without any noticeable, erm, movement.

It depends on the person. I have had digestive issues for just about my entire life and seem to go every 3 - 5 days. That's been my norm for about 30 years. Sometimes, I've had instances of almost 10 days before needing to go, usually unaccompanied by discomfort or pain, I just didn't need to go.

Unless it's something that's happening continuously for you, and outside of your norm, I wouldn't worry.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sorbet

Postby Sorbet » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 pm

I'm really frustrated, so I'm posting here to ask for some advice. I bought a really cute custom tail plug almost a year ago now, but I've never been able to use it.

I've had zero success with Anal attempts, and the most I've ever been able to take is my partner's finger. I want to try more, and preferably want to actually be able to use the plug :crying:

I can get it in until just below the widest point, when it becomes unbearably painful. (Picture of the plug below)

Any advice? I have no idea how to go about learning to take more haha
ImageImageImageImage
Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Sorbet wrote:I'm really frustrated, so I'm posting here to ask for some advice. I bought a really cute custom tail plug almost a year ago now, but I've never been able to use it.

I've had zero success with Anal attempts, and the most I've ever been able to take is my partner's finger. I want to try more, and preferably want to actually be able to use the plug :crying:

I can get it in until just below the widest point, when it becomes unbearably painful.

Any advice? I have no idea how to go about learning to take more haha

Going from your finger right to those plugs seems like a bit of a jump. Try using 2 or 3 fingers beforehand to stretch out, and if you aren't using lube for the plugs at least wet them with some water first.
Sorbet

Postby Sorbet » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Sorbet wrote: :words:

Going from your finger right to those plugs seems like a bit of a jump. Try using 2 or 3 fingers beforehand to stretch out, and if you aren't using lube for the plugs at least wet them with some water first.

I do use some lube, but I'll try the 2-3 fingers suggestion and see if it helps. I personally didn't think there was that big of a jump from my partners fingers and the plugs, but that may be just me comparing the thinner parts of the plug to his fingers, ^_^"
ImageImageImageImage
Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Sorbet wrote:
Cynic Dickic wrote:I do use some lube, but I'll try the 2-3 fingers suggestion and see if it helps. I personally didn't think there was that big of a jump from my partners fingers and the plugs, but that may be just me comparing the thinner parts of the plug to his fingers, ^_^"

Well you did say the part that gave you the most pain was the thickest part. The plugs might be tapered, but your sphincter still needs to adjust and stretch out to take the thickest part without any pain or significant tearing.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Medical talk, not sexy...
Hidden Content

Cynic Dickic wrote:So I just had my fourth session with my medium Elliot earlier today...

Maybe you still are too tight or not relax your sphinther propperly... Give it time and experience. Same with the urge, I remember that sensation, I think your body just have to stop asociate the stimulation of some nerves with go to the bathroom. And shaky legs I don't know, apart when your muscles are exausted (not the case) in some rare times when I've been VERY horny and didn't cum in a couple days I have an uncontrolable body shake. It's funny though.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Medical talk, not sexy...

Hidden Content

Meh, I wouldn't recommend Prep-H. It actually doesn't do very much; essentially, it causes a tightening of the blood vessels, and given that a 'roid is already mostly a blood management problem around a very robust network of muscles, it's probably not a good idea to mess with them. Yeah, the best thing is keep it clean and keep it *warm*. That's the point of sitz baths; the hot water relaxes the blood vessels and helps the healing process.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:13 am

I have a plan!

I have been thinking about pushing one of my eggs really deep for a while now. I've never had anything or one to push it in deep, until now. One of my nozzles has a bore wide enough that i can thread the retrieval cord thru. Now i have a way to get that egg in real deep. I haven't tried it yet, i am still a bit worried about losing the egg. I should be fine the cord is quite long, so even if the egg slips into the bend i should be fine, but still, worry.

My question to you guys is, have any of you had an egg planted very deep inside of your butt? I am fully aware of the risks. So please, I am looking for either factual responses or anyone who has had experience in this matter.

Oh btw the egg is one of FB mega brood egg's? so its 3.5"ish thick and about 4-5" long. if that helps?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:10 am

I've noticed I've been having some code browns during recent toying sessions :surprised: , so I might try to find myself an enema bulb.
In the meantime, would the clipped piece of tube from a toy work well if I attach it to a BD syringe?
27/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
Flowright

Postby Flowright » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:50 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I have a plan!

I have been thinking about pushing one of my eggs really deep for a while now. I've never had anything or one to push it in deep, until now. One of my nozzles has a bore wide enough that i can thread the retrieval cord thru. Now i have a way to get that egg in real deep. I haven't tried it yet, i am still a bit worried about losing the egg. I should be fine the cord is quite long, so even if the egg slips into the bend i should be fine, but still, worry.

My question to you guys is, have any of you had an egg planted very deep inside of your butt? I am fully aware of the risks. So please, I am looking for either factual responses or anyone who has had experience in this matter.

Oh btw the egg is one of FB mega brood egg's? so its 3.5"ish thick and about 4-5" long. if that helps?

The biggest issue is that the egg could turn sideways or cause your colon to twist around it. Like when a large dog has their stomach 'flip on them, giving them bloat.

Also, if the cord's anchor tears free, it's definitely NOT body friendly in shape. But your body, your choice.
Just try and get the lube really deep in there first, so if it does come loose, you at least have a little grace in regards to friction inside. Silicone doesn't hold lube at all, so it'll drag coming back out without the cord.

Took me about two days before I was able to pass an egg on my own, without the cord. Wasn't comfortable at ALL near the end... But yeah, it's do-able.

Crazyguy1990 wrote:I've noticed I've been having some code browns during recent toying sessions :surprised: , so I might try to find myself an enema bulb.
In the meantime, would the clipped piece of tube from a toy work well if I attach it to a BD syringe?

Yeah, that'll work for an enema. Depends on how deep you go, and how many syringes of fluid you use. Also how much time you take doing it.

Also, have you added/removed anything from your diet? That has an impact.
► Show Spoiler
Just a Subby Fluff who loves KNOTS.

Mah precious sili-cawks!
EE Silver plug, EE Motown, Large Razors, Large Clayton, XL Bruiser, Tailstretcher, Large Flint, Large Xar, Large Waterhorse, JT the Fox, EE Adolescent Wuffamute, XL Fenrir, Large Equiknot, XL Werewolf, Large Flint(soft), EE Charlie (soft, eeeeee it's so soft! <3)
XL Rex the Sheperd(soft, I LURVES YOU!<3)
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:41 pm

Flowright wrote: The biggest issue is that the egg could turn sideways or cause your colon to twist around it. Like when a large dog has their stomach 'flip on them, giving them bloat.

Also, if the cord's anchor tears free, it's definitely NOT body friendly in shape. But your body, your choice.
Just try and get the lube really deep in there first, so if it does come loose, you at least have a little grace in regards to friction inside. Silicone doesn't hold lube at all, so it'll drag coming back out without the cord.

Took me about two days before I was able to pass an egg on my own, without the cord. Wasn't comfortable at ALL near the end... But yeah, it's do-able.

Thanks for the response.

I have been thinking about doing something like this for quite a while now, but every time i try a red flag goes off in my head. I play with some pretty extreme stuff, but i have always stop myself before doing something I am unsure of. I really do appreciate you sharing an actual experience. I will probably not tryout my plan, tempting thought it is.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:03 pm

My husband really wants to start doing p-spot play on the regular, and I'm happy to help him out with that.

But one thing that's really been bothering me lately is the smell, even before we begin. I've used candles, I've seen him wash in the shower, but there's still some stank that lingers.

Any tips? My first instinct is to go get some baby wipes, but I don't know if he'll take that well >_>
Female | 27 | Married
ImageImage Admirer of shiny dongs
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Jasmine wrote:My husband really wants to start doing p-spot play on the regular, and I'm happy to help him out with that.

But one thing that's really been bothering me lately is the smell, even before we begin. I've used candles, I've seen him wash in the shower, but there's still some stank that lingers.

Any tips? My first instinct is to go get some baby wipes, but I don't know if he'll take that well >_>

There should be no smell. Make sure he washes thoroughly with soap before you go.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:53 pm

Bulbasaur wrote:
Jasmine wrote:My husband really wants to start doing p-spot play on the regular, and I'm happy to help him out with that.

There should be no smell. Make sure he washes thoroughly with soap before you go.

Right? You would think. Like I've said, I've seen him wash before, so I know he's being thorough enough.

:misc4:
Female | 27 | Married
ImageImage Admirer of shiny dongs
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 pm

why not, if it works! That would be a heck of a lot easier than doing a proper clean out. which i think is the only other answer to this issue. I find smell to be a problem if I do not clean out the ascending colon and depending on my diet there still may be some smell. (Onions, cheese, and red meat are my main culprits) I will just do a full clean out if the smell is bad, if i care enough. After a while, you just get used to dealing with this stuff I guess.

I don't really think this is the answer you are looking for though. :nerdy:

Edit: i have also come to the conclusion that the way westerners handle number two is wrong/poor. washing off with water or cleaning wipes is so much better than straight T.P.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”