Medium Cole, medium or soft firmness?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Lavenderender

Medium Cole, medium or soft firmness?

Postby Lavenderender » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:20 pm

I really can't decide... I'm leaning towards soft because Cole has the largest knot I'd ever take and the length from his tip to the bottom of his knot is hopefully juuuust short enough for me to knot him, so I feel like soft would work out best. But on the other hand, he might get too floppy, will feel more like a limp dick, and worst of all, I'm afraid his knot might lose too much of its intensity :eyeroll: I've never had a toy in soft firmness though and I'm kind of curious to squish something so marshmallow-esque, but I'm still worrying it might be the wrong decision :unamused:
Villie

Re: Medium Cole, medium or soft firmness?

Postby Villie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Cole's pretty thick, especially as a medium, so he shouldn't sag or be too floppy in soft!
His knot might actually be slightly more challenging to take in soft, hmm
Soft knots can kinda compress and actually get wider when the shaft is squished down, but once in will feel pretty comfy

A firmer knot will keep it's shape more while inserting but will definitely feel a bit more intense once in
seeking: BD: kippy, mini egg plug
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Lavenderender

Postby Lavenderender » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:28 am

Villie wrote:Cole's pretty thick, especially as a medium, so he shouldn't sag or be too floppy in soft!
Soft knots can kinda compress and actually get wider when the shaft is squished down, but once in will feel pretty comfy

A firmer knot will keep it's shape more while inserting but will definitely feel a bit more intense once in

Yeah I'm also kinda concerned about the knot getting wider when trying to press him in, but I do want him to feel comfy once inside! Hmm... it's a tough decision...
Drago_21

Postby Drago_21 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:31 am

Lavenderender wrote:
Villie wrote:Cole's pretty thick, especially as a medium, so he shouldn't sag or be too floppy in soft!

Yeah I'm also kinda concerned about the knot getting wider when trying to press him in, but I do want him to feel comfy once inside! Hmm... it's a tough decision...

Hello. I have an XL Cole in medium firmness and I had a similar question. Looking back at it, getting a Cole in soft would have been a fine choice too. The medium to me, feels slightly softer than a hard toy. So, I would assume that the soft Cole would feel like a slightly softer medium toy and not be floppy at all. I’d say, go for a soft. It will probably squish down a little but be comfortable when fully knotted. Hope that helps!
Currently own:

Bad-Dragon toys:
XL Cole Medium
XL Sleipnir Medium
XL Fenrir Medium
XL Flint Hard

XXXL Big Daddy - Hanky Toys

Ordered:
XL Scorn
Lube :misc8: :wink:

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”