Anyone Else Notice Vaginal Changes

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
curious_joe

Anyone Else Notice Vaginal Changes

Postby curious_joe » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:57 am

About eight months ago my wife got a medium Fenrir. At first it was super tight and she could barely get the head in. However, now she can get the knot in easily with just a couple of strokes. At first she was using it every few days but now she is using it more than once a day. We have been using it while making love now too. She gets really nice orgasms from it and has mentioned getting a bigger one like an XL Clayton.

I have noticed that when we make love she feels roomier and it is kinda exciting. Also, I have noticed she doesn't really orgasm anymore from my penis and there seems to be a lot less friction. We make love everyday and have a very close relationship. Has anyone else experienced this?
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Anyone Else Notice Vaginal Changes

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:21 pm

The vagina is a muscle, and while it may lose some elasticity over time, thanks to factors like childbirth and aging, it will, generally, not stay stretched out after using toys. If you're using large toys on a daily basis, it may lose some elasticity

Most do not orgasm from PIV intercourse, requiring external stim to get there. It's possible the toys have given her a taste of different shapes and textures, and in doing that, the way she finds orgasm. You may need to switch techniques; talk to her about it.

XL Clayton can get upwards of 12" circumference down around the middle of the shaft. I would not jump from a medium Fenrir to an XL Clayton. She could end up tearing. It's generally recommended to increase girth by half an inch at a time, an inch if you're feeling adventurous.

With me and my partner, I find I can barely feel his penis if we have PIV sex after I've used toys. Going at it with him, first, before toying, helps.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
chainmale

Re: Anyone Else Notice Vaginal Changes

Postby chainmale » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:57 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:The vagina is a muscle, and while it may lose some elasticity over time, thanks to factors like childbirth and aging, it will, generally, not stay stretched out after using toys. If you're using large toys on a daily basis, it may lose some elasticity

Most do not orgasm from PIV intercourse, requiring external stim to get there. It's possible the toys have given her a taste of different shapes and textures, and in doing that, the way she finds orgasm. You may need to switch techniques; talk to her about it.

XL Clayton can get upwards of 12" circumference down around the middle of the shaft. I would not jump from a medium Fenrir to an XL Clayton. She could end up tearing. It's generally recommended to increase girth by half an inch at a time, an inch if you're feeling adventurous.

With me and my partner, I find I can barely feel his penis if we have PIV sex after I've used toys. Going at it with him, first, before toying, helps.

Pretty much this. The elastin in the pelvic region on females is also different than other locations. It's made to stretch and stay stretched longer (childbirth). So yeah, have her stop using for about a week and she'll go back to her whatever was normal for her.
"Gott im Himmel " - my comment to everything Jazzi related.
Your local fucking medical nerd.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”