Thoughts about Flint?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Bye Curiosity

Thoughts about Flint?

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Lately, I’ve been thinking about getting a Flint. Ever since I’ve read the circumference for a small Flint (which is the same as my medium Mystic, which feels real good in soft!), I’ve been itching to get one. Can’t in the adoption because they sell fast (apparently) and there’s one in the flop section, but every time I click it to my cart, it keeps saying it’s in someone else’s car (Grrrrr!!!)

All in all, what I would like to know is is it really good or is it as challenging as a medium Pearce?
Coming soon! Votan in small-8

My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Padre

Re: Thoughts about Flint?

Postby Padre » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Ho boy.

Flint is my absolute favourite toy, the plates are just to die for! I love the thick-but-short it has going on, and the "bulge" in the middle almost feels like a subtle knot.

I have one in mini and one in small, both medium firmness. The small looks like a medium, especially next to the mini, and I had to measure it to make sure there was no mix-up. It really just is that much of a jump from mini to small!
He's a big, girthy boy, and the ridges you either love or hate, but in my books it's the near-perfect toy.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Highly recommended (except if you dislike texture). Flint rules. I only wish you could order it with a suction cup, then it would be near perfect.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Ok, I’m almost confident about Flint. What about the firmness of Flint. Which one would suit it best? Mystic is an awesome toy in medium, but mostly it’s because I have it in soft (or 3) firmness. Do you think a soft would help?
Coming soon! Votan in small-8

My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:Ok, I’m almost confident about Flint. What about the firmness of Flint. Which one would suit it best? Mystic is an awesome toy in medium, but mostly it’s because I have it in soft (or 3) firmness. Do you think a soft would help?

I'd guess that if you generally prefer a certain firmness for other toys, then go with that for Flint too. But getting opinions from other vaginal users might be the most helpful.
Noll

Postby Noll » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I'd guess that if you generally prefer a certain firmness for other toys, then go with that for Flint too. But getting opinions from other vaginal users might be the most helpful.

I don't have a Flint but I'd stick with Grimly Fiendish's advice, that's what I do I like medium I stick with it, so far so good. My only exception is my small Sleip in firm and he's alright I guess, but nowhere near as easy to use as he would in medium. And since you like Mystic that doesn't have much texture in soft, I'd stick with soft for a much more textured toy, particularly since small Flint is pretty big.
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”