Recipes for artificial cum to swallow

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Blue Sapphire

Recipes for artificial cum to swallow

Postby Blue Sapphire » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:57 am

Hey there!

I have a question I hope some of you guys have asked yourself as well and maybe already found a solution for. So, BD already has its cum lube which undeniably is fun to play with. As for tasting it, well... not so much. And although they claim it shouldn`t be harmful it is just not good for swallowing (in my opinion). So I was wondering if there`s any alternative for cum to swallow, i.e. in combination with any toys with cum tube. Although I did look through the forums I haven`t really found anything helpful yet, hence I am opening a new thread. However, if I was blind, feel free to correct me :nerdy:

What I did do so far is a bit of google research, and there are a few pages recommending corn starch for the base and sometimes adding egg white (for reasons I don`t understand). Corn starch already almost works for the consistency, but so far tastes rather "corn starchy". Any Ideas or suggestions or alternative recipes on how to get closer to the real experience? :smile:
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
Phelvia

Re: Recipes for artificial cum to swallow

Postby Phelvia » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:10 am

Ok so....
I have a lil' squirt that I use for dumb things but this might pertain to your question?

I've used heavy cream

And I've used vanilla ice cream (blended with a bit of milk to make it less thick)

They both have a thick consistency but its not stringy. I dunno if you want really realistic AND something that taste good...if so I can't help in that regard...
Stringfellow

Postby Stringfellow » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:06 pm

How convenient that you begin this thread talking about lube. :misc8: The main ingredient in many water-based lubes is Methylcellulose. The main ingredient in many laxatives is Methylcellulose. Want to guess what the foodies use to thicken up their experimental cuisine? You guessed it, Methylcellulose. I order mine from Willpowder.net http://willpowder.net/methylcellulose.html
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:41 pm

Are you looking for something that looks like or tastes like ejaculate? Does it need to be used for lube, or are you simply trying to create an experience of having a toy cum into your mouth?

I would imagine that its probably near impossible to create something that looks, tastes, and functions like the actual thing, otherwise that would be a multimillionaire company. However, if you're looking for a taste only, that would probably be a lot easier to figure out.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:44 pm

Oh, yeah you can always get coconut jello and add extra water to make it still thick but also able to use in a tube.

If you're looking to eat it that is. But yeah more info needed like MD said
Padre

Postby Padre » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:04 pm

Whatever OP is looking for, I personally would be very much interested in figuring out something that mirrors the taste...
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:44 am

First of all: Awesome that I can count on you people in the forums to come to help me! :smile:
So for the questions you asked so far:

I look for something that feels (consistency) and tastes like the real thing. It doesn´t need to work as a lube, since it is indeed mostly to "create an experience of having a toy cum into your mouth", as you suggested, MD :smile:
Hence the most important things are indeed the taste and consistency.

Yesterday I experimented some more with the corn starch and well, the consistency works so far quite ok, hence that project just needs to figure out how to get the taste right.

As for the Ideas with methylcellulose, that might be something to look into as well, though - correct me if I´m wrong - looks like
a substitute to the corn starch?

And now for the dumb question: What do you mean by coconut jello? When googling, I only find some recipees for desserts. Do you mean that or is there something else? (I´m from Germany, so maybe we don´t know that here :nerdy: )
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:54 am

Whoops my apologies, it's Pina Colada flavored (so kinda like coconut, guess I remembered wrong)

It used to look like this
[url]
https://www.google.com/search?q=boxed+j ... pdHeWCtVFM
[/url]

But I've noticed its out of stock everywhere which is a shame....
But there IS pina colada jello shot mix and you can use unflavored gelatin to make it thicker.
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:55 am

Phelvia wrote:Whoops my apologies, it's Pina Colada flavored (so kinda like coconut, guess I remembered wrong)

It used to look like this
[url]
https://www.google.com/search?q=boxed+j ... pdHeWCtVFM
[/url]

But I've noticed its out of stock everywhere which is a shame....
But there IS pina colada jello shot mix and you can use unflavored gelatin to make it thicker.

Wow, I´ve never seen something like that so far, but I hold my eyes open, maybe I find something like that in the local stores around. :nerdy:

@stringfellow: Since I just realized something important about my corn starch - once it is dry it´s quite hard to remove from everywhere, so that might not be the best idea for using it in a toy - I´d like to ask: does the methylcellulose you work with have the same issue?
Stringfellow

Postby Stringfellow » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:37 am

@Blue Sapphire, methylcellulose is the base ingredient in many water-based lubes, so let a glob of lube dry out and see what happens. In my experience, if I leave it long enough to dry (which takes hours), the residue is just flaky. I could clean it with a broom, or a damp cloth. No scrubbing required.
Torae

Postby Torae » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:02 pm

making fake cum that is consumable is difficult because of all the aspect of cum. You can't quite mimic it perfectly. And if you want it to be consumable then the shelf life is not that long.

That said. I encounter a Chinese desert soup that my friends and I joke about it being cummy, i mean yummy, and as such it's a pretty good jump off point for making fake cum.

The secret ingredient is taro roots and instead of corn starch you want to use tapioca starch, isn't as starchy tasting as corn starch. and you can cover the starch flavor with some evaporated milk or coconut cream. then Sugar and teeeensy bit of salt for flavor.

-You cut taro into small cube and then boil it until it start to fall apart. Taro give a little bleachy starchy scent that cum has.
-Tapioca starch as thickening agent. Don't forget to mix it well with cold or room temperature water before you add it to hot soup or else it get clumpy.
-Evaporated milk or Coconut cream is for color and also to help cover some of the starchiness. You don't want so much that it taste like milk or coconut milk, you want just enough to make the mixture more milky color and just a tiny hint. Well use your judgement for taste.
-Sugar and salt. use sparingly because you want to just have a mild hint of flavor and the salt should be so tiny that you can hardly taste it, (it round out the flavor so it isn't just cloying sweet when you only have sugar) Again season it to your taste.

PS if you use small tapioca pearl instead of starch you can make yourself a dessert soup and then take some of the liquid and thicken it more for fake cum!! Yummy dessert AND cummy good time, a win/win situation :D

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”