Is expired cumlube safe?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
reine

Is expired cumlube safe?

Postby reine » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:36 am

I have some bottles of cumlube kicking around that were best before 2017-2018. Most of them are completely untouched. I opened one of the bottles, and the consistency is great- nice and stringy; not watery at all- but I wanted to check if it’s still safe despite being a few years past due. I don’t know if it’s one of those things that goes bad or if it just gets less effective with age.

Thanks!
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Kith

Re: Is expired cumlube safe?

Postby Kith » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:09 am

If I remember correctly, as long as the consistency is fine and you aren't ingesting it, it should be safe to use.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Dee

Re: Is expired cumlube safe?

Postby Dee » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:35 pm

I found some that were a couple years old once, it was just watery, didn't notice any problems other than that.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”