Sheathes on Flaccid Penis

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
wannablessedbe

Sheathes on Flaccid Penis

Postby wannablessedbe » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:22 pm

So a little background, I'm a pre-op (or possibly non-op, I'm still on the fence) transgender woman. I'm also grey asexual and suffer from pretty severe erectile dysfunction (which predates my HRT but HRT did make it worse). My nesting partner is also a trans woman, but she's post op and has a very high libido. What I'm wondering is this: Is it possible to get one of the wereable sheathes (probably one of the closed ended ones) over a flaccid penis? Because both of us would love it if I could get on top of her and pound her but... that... just isn't happening with my natural equipment. I'm not worried about my own sensations (I have other methods of getting myself off on the rare occasions I want to) just hers. Anyway, I know, super weird niche question but here we go. PMs are okay for answering too.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”