Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Jazzi the Pegasus

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:47 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:Is there any template for Pretzal the Swamp Wyrm?

It's in my template file.
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Okay, thank you ! ^^
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:06 am

Updated my template folder (again) with Anthro Shark (Tabby) and Lily the Raptor!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:59 pm

I'm going to be dicking around with colors and templates n' stuff for a couple hours while I sit down with a nice drink.

If someone wants something done, quote me and give me a character/hex codes/theme/pic/whatever and a model (or two) and tell me if you want something that just looks cool, or something that could actually be implemented into a toy. :widesmile:

EDIT:
Yeah, havin fun with these.
Attachments
uncutstudded.png
Zora.png
Deku.png
Deku.png (100.64 KiB) Viewed 2528 times
baba.png
baba.png (89.07 KiB) Viewed 2528 times
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
twinkle-little-bat

Postby twinkle-little-bat » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:19 pm

not sure if this would be possible, but it's my dream toy :misc2: :widesmile: . It's a bruiser the fusion, with a colour scheme based on charizard's X mega evolution. black base, with a metallic blue shaft, fading to a glow in the dark blue tip. with ribboning to look like lightning
fuison.jpg

fusion charizard.jpg

I would certainly have some fun with this bad boy :excited:
:misc11: :misc10: :misc8:
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:31 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:I'm going to be dicking around with colors and templates n' stuff for a couple hours while I sit down with a nice drink.

If someone wants something done, quote me and give me a character/hex codes/theme/pic/whatever and a model (or two) and tell me if you want something that just looks cool, or something that could actually be implemented into a toy. :widesmile:

EDIT:

Are you still up for this? I have an idea for a small Crackers in split firmness (soft shaft, firm base). I had an idea for a sort of forest or woodland type theme as a split marble design. I thought about a nice dark brown for the base (hex code 200D00), the primary color of the shaft be a dark forest green (hex code 051B00), and then the secondary color for the shaft be a metallic golden color (hex code 9C8308 or A28708). I just don't know how it would look. I don't want the gold to be too orange but I'm also not keen on it being too pale, but rather too pale than too orange. I made it up on the color page for Crackers as if I were ordering it and I quite like it. I'm pretty sure it's something they could do without too much trouble, but I've also read some horror stories of BD recently be rather off with the colors of people's customs. Thank you so very much in advance. :misc2: :widesmile:
29/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Niah wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:I'm going to be dicking around with colors and templates n' stuff for a couple hours while I sit down with a nice drink.

EDIT:

Are you still up for this? I have an idea for a small Crackers in split firmness (soft shaft, firm base). I had an idea for a sort of forest or woodland type theme as a split marble design. I thought about a nice dark brown for the base (hex code 200D00), the primary color of the shaft be a dark forest green (hex code 051B00), and then the secondary color for the shaft be a metallic golden color (hex code 9C8308 or A28708). I just don't know how it would look. I don't want the gold to be too orange but I'm also not keen on it being too pale, but rather too pale than too orange. I made it up on the color page for Crackers as if I were ordering it and I quite like it. I'm pretty sure it's something they could do without too much trouble, but I've also read some horror stories of BD recently be rather off with the colors of people's customs. Thank you so very much in advance. :misc2: :widesmile:

Yeah!
I'll do it after dinner 38D :misc13: :misc2:
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Niah wrote:

EDIT:

Yeah!
I'll do it after dinner 38D :misc13: :misc2:

Oh sweet. Thank you so very much! :blush: I'm still deciding if I would just want them to do metallic for the yellow-gold or for all three colors (all my toys have some sort of metallic mixed in, so I rather like it). With Crackers having that matte printer texture all over, I'm worried he'd look too dull without a metallic effect to the whole toy (the ones I see on his page and on adopts look so dull without any bit of shiny added to them).

Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Niah wrote:
Oh sweet. Thank you so very much! :blush: I'm still deciding if I would just want them to do metallic for the yellow-gold or for all three colors (all my toys have some sort of metallic mixed in, so I rather like it). With Crackers having that matte printer texture all over, I'm worried he'd look too dull without a metallic effect to the whole toy (the ones I see on his page and on adopts look so dull without any bit of shiny added to them).

I had a pastel crackers that had a black base (it was split firmness too! and has a SC!) and a white shaft with purple marbled in and some metalic blue mixed in as a 3 way marble and it was LOVELY~ I'm not a big fan of metallics, but I think with the dark colors full metalics would be really nice! I was thinking that the gold would look good just being metallic itself, but after drawing this up i think full metalics would be nice!

Also sorry, my tablet drivers are all messed up and I have no pressure sensitivity or anything in it again ><
Hope this helps~
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Niah wrote:

I had a pastel crackers that had a black base (it was split firmness too! and has a SC!) and a white shaft with purple marbled in and some metalic blue mixed in as a 3 way marble and it was LOVELY~ I'm not a big fan of metallics, but I think with the dark colors full metalics would be really nice! I was thinking that the gold would look good just being metallic itself, but after drawing this up i think full metalics would be nice!

Also sorry, my tablet drivers are all messed up and I have no pressure sensitivity or anything in it again ><
Hope this helps~

Thank you so very much! He's gorgeous. :excited: I'll definitely be attaching this to the ticket I send when I'm ready to order him (or, rather, when my bank account is ready for me to order him, lol).

Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Niah wrote:(or, rather, when my bank account is ready for me to order him, lol).

That feel tho...

But you're very welcome :D
I'd love to see him when eventually gets made :D
I'm not one for dark or metallic colors myself, but damn this will turn out very pretty <3
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:08 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Niah wrote:(or, rather, when my bank account is ready for me to order him, lol).

That feel tho...

But you're very welcome :D
I'd love to see him when eventually gets made :D
I'm not one for dark or metallic colors myself, but damn this will turn out very pretty <3

:smile: I'll for sure post pics when I get around to having him made (it seriously might be months though...). I do hope he'll be very pretty, but I'm also slightly wary since BD has screwed up some people's customs. Their high demand right now makes me nervous. I'll also be ticketing them about my custom before I place my order.

shrugslmao

Postby shrugslmao » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:If someone wants something done, quote me and give me a character/hex codes/theme/pic/whatever and a model (or two) and tell me if you want something that just looks cool, or something that could actually be implemented into a toy. :widesmile:

If you're still doing this, can you maybe do like neapolitan ice cream colors (pink, off white, brown) with maybe a caramel or tan base and darker brown drips (like the slippy seconds affect), on really any base that you'd want? I'm thinking like ice cream with chocolate drizzle, but alas, I have no coloring program on my computer currently to pull this off.
once I went to give a man in a giant acorn costume a high five and hit him in the face and he fell over and my first reaction was to run away

Oh, mama don’t you cry!
USA hockey is do or die!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:13 pm

shrugslmao wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:If someone wants something done, quote me and give me a character/hex codes/theme/pic/whatever and a model (or two) and tell me if you want something that just looks cool, or something that could actually be implemented into a toy. :widesmile:

If you're still doing this, can you maybe do like neapolitan ice cream colors (pink, off white, brown) with maybe a caramel or tan base and darker brown drips (like the slippy seconds affect), on really any base that you'd want? I'm thinking like ice cream with chocolate drizzle, but alas, I have no coloring program on my computer currently to pull this off.

of course :D
Only fair warning, apparently BD doesn't do any color other than white for sloppy seconds on custom toys :<
(though some people have gotten it before, they usually say they will only do white)

Are there any specific models you are thinking of? I don't mind doing a few different ones. Ot a lot of different ones, lol
shrugslmao

Postby shrugslmao » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:30 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
shrugslmao wrote:

of course :D
Only fair warning, apparently BD doesn't do any color other than white for sloppy seconds on custom toys :<
(though some people have gotten it before, they usually say they will only do white)

Are there any specific models you are thinking of? I don't mind doing a few different ones. Ot a lot of different ones, lol

Yeah, I was just trying to think of something cool/cute.

Maybe a breeder? Maybe a Nox? Whatever you think, I guess.
Thanks again!
once I went to give a man in a giant acorn costume a high five and hit him in the face and he fell over and my first reaction was to run away

Oh, mama don’t you cry!
USA hockey is do or die!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:00 am

shrugslmao wrote:

Thanks again!

I really like how the Nox looks OwO
Also sorry, for whatever reason the pressure sensitivity in my tablet just up and left. I have to re install the drivers for my tablet like, once a week and I have no effing clue why!
Attachments
New Canvas.jpg
shrugslmao

Postby shrugslmao » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
shrugslmao wrote:

Thanks again!

Also sorry, for whatever reason the pressure sensitivity in my tablet just up and left. I have to re install the drivers for my tablet like, once a week and I have no effing clue why!

Oh my gosh that looks even better than how I imagined it! Thanks so much for mocking these up!

Oh, mama don’t you cry!
USA hockey is do or die!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:51 am

shrugslmao wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:
shrugslmao wrote:

Thanks again!

Oh my gosh that looks even better than how I imagined it! Thanks so much for mocking these up!

NP!
If it wouldn't be so expensive, and unable to get the chocolate drip, I would love to get the Nox in that color :nomnom: :nomnom:
Jazzi the Pegasus

Postby Jazzi the Pegasus » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:11 am

Bumble Hooves Template. Can be found in the main file.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yqlun ... bumble.psd
Attachments
bumblesample.png
bumblesample.png (37.66 KiB) Viewed 2310 times
ColorfulHoovedNights
◈Female[Fauna](Brown)

Postby ColorfulHoovedNights » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Made 2 Xar's for the hell of it.
ImageImage
Also did some colouring for the bone dragon thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31344
ImageImageImage