Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
User avatar
QueenCheetah93
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Has anyone mocked up a Blaze yet? Or still too soon?
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler


Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
User avatar
Landoloss88
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:12 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Landoloss88 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:32 pm

I really want to see some colors on Blaze
User avatar
QueenCheetah93
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Landoloss88 wrote:I really want to see some colors on Blaze


I guess I was impatient, because I mocked it up myself haha. It's a photoshop file, but if anyone knows a better file type for other programs, let me know! Wasn't sure how else to give the PSD to you guys, so I stuck it on my google drive and stuck the link for that here -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6A8C ... Hkzc0RRLU0

I used one of the stock pictures of Blaze and made it a blank template for anyone to use. Tell me if it works for you and I'd love to see what you guys make!

@DOXOlove If you wanted to add this to the list on the front you can, if not no biggy though~

Here's mine under the spoiler so I don't take up too much room ;) (Garnet shaft with a pearlescent white base)

► Show Spoiler
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler


Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
User avatar
HungriestHippo
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:10 pm
Gender: Cis-gender male... I'm outnumbered here...
Location: Earth

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby HungriestHippo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:44 am

Well I spent about an hour trying to teach myself gimp so I could mock up a Janine, and am struggling to grasp this on my own. I'm not normally a very artsy person...

If anyone with art skill is still watching this thread I would LOVE your assistance in mocking up a custom that I can show as an example when ordering. just send me a message for details on my idea.
Watervixen
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:00 am

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Watervixen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:22 am

I don't know if it's just me but I just get an error page clicking the links.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1087
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Villie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:42 am

Anyone deeply desiring a template not yet made? I'll make a few when I get home
seeking: small: elden, crash, terra
selling: a bunch on DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Fruityrumpusasshole
Posts: 2951
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 am
Gender: F

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm

:(((
Anyone have a backup of all the templates?
OPs doesn't work anymore.
Villie wrote:Anyone deeply desiring a template not yet made? I'll make a few when I get home

Could you do something from TTC :)?
Физкульт привет
User avatar
Nyan
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:58 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Nyan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote::(((
Anyone have a backup of all the templates?
OPs doesn't work anymore.


Aaaaaw I downloaded Nox a month ago and it worked :sniffing: ! It's the only one I have, but I'll upload it asap.
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
User avatar
Fruityrumpusasshole
Posts: 2951
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 am
Gender: F

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:06 pm

Nyan wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote::(((
Anyone have a backup of all the templates?
OPs doesn't work anymore.


Aaaaaw I downloaded Nox a month ago and it worked :sniffing: ! It's the only one I have, but I'll upload it asap.

Thank you :)!
I wanted to color all the toys I had in their respective colors! I don't have a nox, but I do appreciate it! I'd like to have all the templates anyway.
Maybe we can gather them all and maybe make a new post, or see if a mod can edit the OP to include them all updated and in one place?
Физкульт привет
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1087
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Villie » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:03 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote::(((
Anyone have a backup of all the templates?
OPs doesn't work anymore.
Villie wrote:Anyone deeply desiring a template not yet made? I'll make a few when I get home

Could you do something from TTC :)?

Yeaaah!!
seeking: small: elden, crash, terra
selling: a bunch on DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Nyan
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:58 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Nyan » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:11 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Thank you :)!
I wanted to color all the toys I had in their respective colors! I don't have a nox, but I do appreciate it! I'd like to have all the templates anyway.
Maybe we can gather them all and maybe make a new post, or see if a mod can edit the OP to include them all updated and in one place?


Good idea!
Here's Nox, hope the folder is complete, I don't remember if I deleted things or not:
https://ufile.io/ywwed
It will only be there for 30 days, anybody knows a place where it could stay uploaded indefinitely :nerdy: ?
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
User avatar
Fruityrumpusasshole
Posts: 2951
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 am
Gender: F

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:29 am

Villie wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote::(((
Anyone have a backup of all the templates?
OPs doesn't work anymore.
Villie wrote:Anyone deeply desiring a template not yet made? I'll make a few when I get home

Could you do something from TTC :)?

Yeaaah!!

I actually found out that I had TTC templates! I think Chibity gave them to me?
But since all the templates (except nox, yayyy) have poofed, I guess you could do just about any of them!
Nyan wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Thank you :)!
I wanted to color all the toys I had in their respective colors! I don't have a nox, but I do appreciate it! I'd like to have all the templates anyway.
Maybe we can gather them all and maybe make a new post, or see if a mod can edit the OP to include them all updated and in one place?


Good idea!
Here's Nox, hope the folder is complete, I don't remember if I deleted things or not:
https://ufile.io/ywwed
It will only be there for 30 days, anybody knows a place where it could stay uploaded indefinitely :nerdy: ?

Hurray for saving Nox!!
And Hmmm, tbh I really have no idea :surprised:
Физкульт привет
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:09 am

Oh no, I came here looking for a Bruce template :doh: There's one on page 22 but sadly the link has expired just like all other files -- Anyone got a copy saved?
—Matt|Bisexual|German|Artist—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
User avatar
Fruityrumpusasshole
Posts: 2951
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 am
Gender: F

Re: Blank Toy Templates: color away~! *UPDATED:09/28*

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:57 pm

Padre wrote:Oh no, I came here looking for a Bruce template :doh: There's one on page 22 but sadly the link has expired just like all other files -- Anyone got a copy saved?


Idk. All the originals are gone now too, I think :<
Физкульт привет

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests