Where's my baby?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
SnowLycan

Where's my baby?

Postby SnowLycan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 am

I am a little worried that my first B.D toy hasn't been process yet or has been forgotten about. I ordered my little Elden fairy on the 19th Jan and it still says waiting to be packaged. When I last read the times for a pre-made toy to be dispatched it was 1-2 weeks. Is this normal? I really want to try my new boy. :cry:
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
Owned toys :- Way to many to list.
Sohtak

Re: Where's my baby?

Postby Sohtak » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:04 am

It's entirely normal since it's only been 2 work weeks since you successfully ordered. I'd say consider ticketing IF it does not ship this week. Remember the shop dragons are busy.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 am

Ok so after this week I should send a ticket. I was looking how to contact B.D but kept coming to a ticket site. Lol now I know that's the correct page. Thanks :glomp:
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
samba1

Postby samba1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:15 am

If you take a look here: http://bad-dragon.com/help/42

In Stock toys can take 1-3 Weeks to dispatch.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing
clearliquidity

Postby clearliquidity » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:30 pm

I ordered my toy on Jan 17, and it just got shipped today. I'm assuming they have a huge backlog of toys due to the winter sale and that's why it took them 3 weeks to send mine instead of 1-2.
Female / Straight / Not a Furry (or anything close to one) / Checklist

My Ideal Toy: 5-6" useable length, 1.6-1.85" max width, suction cup compatible, not highly tapered, no knot, no balls
Micron33

Postby Micron33 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Last I checked they were waiting on a shipment of lube, and since all toys ordered with a cumtube come with a free bottle of lube, the wait times for shipments was increased.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:37 am

Mine was shipped last night! :D Now to wait for my customs to release it and charge me the earth. :smile: I hope it is worth the wait squeeeeee!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”