knots and firmness

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Faffy the FauxFox

knots and firmness

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:54 am

is there a full topic guide, "everything about knots"? it is not a sticky.

so, a firmer knot is good when you are the expert. a less firm knot is not easy to get in. Yes I know there is a streching topic. but my mind is wandering and wondering about firmness issues.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Vitani

Re: knots and firmness

Postby Vitani » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 am

If you are new to knots and knotting, or if you are considering a toy that is much girthier than you are used to, a softer firmness is recommended so you don't hurt yourself.

Although, softer firmness on toys is also a personal preference of some people. Lots on this forum will preach to you about the 3 firmness and why they love it over the harder ones. On the other hand, some people just prefer harder toys.

Toys with high texture (like crackers or clayton) sometimes are better in a soft firmness, especially if you are very sensitive to such textures.
FlashFuschia

Postby FlashFuschia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:48 pm

My only knotted toy is a 3 firmness, which works wonders for me since I'm not all that great at taking toys and my sea dragon is pretty long so when it hits the back of my rectum, it just kinda balls up. Plus if I'm having particular trouble, I can squeeze the knot to be as thick as the rest of the toy and then just continue.
Let's go bake some cookies, boys!
samba1

Postby samba1 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 pm

I currently have a Small Breeder in 5 Firmness and the knot is noticeable and filling. However that said some squish does make a toy easier to knot.
The drawback is that this toy is quite soft and floppy since he's only a small and as a result it's hard work trying to get him in.

I also have a medium seadragon in 5 firmness, he is too big for me, I can't get past the second set of ridges (let alone the knot.)However in this case I'm glad he's a medium firmness owing to the fact that the medium seadragon is realistically a large toy if you compare him to other large toys that BD sells.

Hopefully my Medium Breeder in 8 Firmness will be arriving around next week so I'll update this post to tell you what the firmness is like.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”