Stretching for Larger Toys

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Runa

Stretching for Larger Toys

Postby Runa » Sat May 10, 2008 10:17 pm

A Guide to Stretching out for Larger Toys.

Toys are fun, we all know this, but many of us like to take some of the bigger, more cumbersome toys. Well, I’m sure between Phrost, Varka, and myself, we can all help anyone out there help to get the larger toys that they’re having some difficulty with.

Step 1:

Okay, before we even start, what you want to do is clean yourself out. I think it’s a fair assumption that MOST people on this site (if not all) are male in body, so it is assumed that you’ll be using your Bum, Rectum, or Tailhole (take your pick.) Well, when it comes to anal play, Fecal matter is pretty much a fact of life, so clean yourself out as best you can, using whatever method you prefer. There are enemas, Laxatives, and just plain Pooping.

Personally, I find that a pop bottle filled with warm water works the best and the quickest. You put the open end of the bottle inside you, and squeeze. Leave the water in for only a couple seconds then poop it out into a toilet. That’ll mostly clean out the last section of your colon. It’s not infallible, so do it two or three times.

This is not necessarily the best way to do it, but it’s what I do, so it’s what I have the most experience with. And if your rear end is strong enough, I just use a shower head sometimes to put water in there.

Step 2:

Lube up. This is the golden rule with anal play, and since the anus does not create lubricant like a vagina does, there’s very little chance you’ll be able to even insert a finger without lube. So, be generous, you can never have too much, or so I hear. I find enough to cover the hole, the toy, and the surrounding area for three inches in any direction is plenty….and if it’s not, well, try a smaller toy.

Step 3:

Apply more lube. Well, actually no, don’t waste the lube, but lube is one thing everyone agrees is necessary, so like I said, be generous. I also find that putting a little lube inside yourself REALLY helps a lot as well.

Step 4:

Okay, so you’re lubed up and cleaned out, you’re ready to play. Now, one think I’ve found that at this point, don’t get a hardon. I know it’s exciting and you can’t wait, but if this is a stretching exercise, it’s best to let the blood pool to your anus…helps with healing and keeping it from tearing. Remember this though, not everyone is the same. What works for one may not work at all for another.

So, take your small object, finger, or buttplug and gently and slowly insert the end. Now, There’s a really simple rule that I go by that seems to work perfectly, but does not work for everyone. What you have to do, is insert it until the first sign of discomfort. Once it hits this point, pull it out slowly, and wait for a few seconds before trying again. This time, you should be able to go in just a bit deeper. Rinse, lather, repeat. If you continue doing this, with just about any toy, you’ll slowly appreciate the feelings it’ll bring.

Step 5:

Okay, so the above method tends to work best with buttplugs, which happen to be the best for stretching due to their size and shape, but you can do it with just about any toy if you’re patient enough. Like I said, keep going in a little deeper, leaving it there a moment, then pulling out. Every time you do this, you should be able to go a little deeper and a little wider. Don’t force or ram it in, it will go in time.

Okay, so you know the slow but steady trick for thickness, but what about depth. This is something that most can attest is the biggest pain in the ass (…..yes that was intended.) because, you see, anyone can work up to width, but depth seems to be unique to each person. I find that my toys are too long, but with the proper flexibility, they can curve a bit and go into the second sphincter for maximized depth. I find there’s no way around the discomfort, but like my other method, go till it’s uncomfortable, then pull back before going in a little deeper/further. It’s not guaranteed to work, but having pointed/tapered ends really helps.

Step 6:

Okay, you’ve been playing and you’re finding it’s starting to smell. Like I said, this is common, and in my experience, it’s best to give the old tailhole another rinse and go at it again, but I personally find myself too grossed out and I just quit. This is up to your own personal preference, but I find warm water to sting a little when applied to a freshly stretched hole. Also, if you notice blood, that’s usually a good indication to stop…the last thing you need is an infection.

Step 7:

Okay, say you’re calling it a night, and you’re cleaning up at this point. Well, you don’t want to wait a few hours and go at it again, because your hole will still be recovering. I find a 2-3 day waiting period is best before continuing. This is a personal preference, others may find 3-5 days ideal, and others will be able to go multiple times in a day.

Remember, the main thing is to Lube up, push in till it’s uncomfortable, pull out, wait, then push in a little further. The more you do this, the better you’ll be able to take even knots, as the physics are the same. Also, this advice may not apply to all people, as we are all individuals, and our bodies are NOT All the same. I speak from experience as well as with my friends on the best advice.
Leo

Re: Stretching for Larger Toys

Postby Leo » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:27 am

*Noted and will be tested for further stretching :)*
Sometimes i can't be arsed...
Draky

Postby Draky » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:16 am

Just a little question. I guess it's important to clean our anus well but... this rule is only avaliable for play with toy ?

I'm not someone dirty, i have already be taken by a real penis and i weren't fully-fully cleaned. I were empty and quite clean but not deep like that Oo
C-Rex

Postby C-Rex » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:31 am

That depends on whose penis it is. I'd find that disgusting, but I'm sure there's people out there who wouldn't mind coming out dirty.
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand
Draky

Postby Draky » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:33 am

C-Rex wrote:That depends on whose penis it is. I'd find that disgusting, but I'm sure there's people out there who wouldn't mind coming out dirty.

Ho i was here too eh, and his penis haven't coming out dirty at all. :shock: i guess i was clean after all. It's possible if i think well.
Leo

Postby Leo » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:30 am

Hehe, the alternative for cleaning out is knowing your stool cycle.
But like knowing your menstruation cycle, it isn't all that trustworthy.
Having a good diet with lots of fibers and fixed periods of time where you eat, can give you a pretty nice idea when you 'empty'
OH, and eating peanuts isn't a good idea :s The stomach and guts can't break the little nutters down, so you have tiny pieces of sharp debris in your buttocks that can cause some painful moments ;)

It is best to clean out before any anal sexual activity, but if you pooped an hour ago, and you took your time, chances are you're clean for just bumfun with someone.

Also, i don't like it when i come out dirty, because the chances of an infection just went up really high.
And a infection in that spot is auwch... Really auwch X_x
Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:10 pm

Leo wrote:Also, i don't like it when i come out dirty, because the chances of an infection just went up really high.
And a infection in that spot is auwch... Really auwch X_x

I've actually discussed this with a very close female friend who loves anal just as much as I do. According to her, and the doctor she talked to, it's not really that much of an issue. Why? You may come out dirty, but in most cases, you're either going to, or already have, cum. Meaning when you came, any dirt that may have gotten inside you was expelled and is no longer there. And if you came inside your mate's tailhole, withdrawing out won't result in any dirt reentering your peehole/cumslit.

Don't quote me on this as I'm still a virgin *sighs,* but it's hard to disagree with someone who's done the research AND discussed it with a doctor.

>^.^<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
Leo

Postby Leo » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:51 am

i'm just cautious (sp?)
I don't want to have a infection, that's why i either pee, cum or shower after sex :)
Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:56 pm

It never hurts to be cautious Leo. Wish a lot more people in the world were. But I hope I at least helped so you don't worry so much about it now. =3

>^.^<
Kia

Postby Kia » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:32 pm

This was a really helpful topic, thank you for taking the time to make it ^.--.^
Runa

Postby Runa » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:33 pm

no problem. I like people to be safe, and I do think that a place like this could need some help.
Kia

Postby Kia » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Runa wrote:no problem. I like people to be safe, and I do think that a place like this could need some help.

I stopped using toys when I was younger because I was injuring myself; and had no access to a guide or any kind of help; so this kind of information is much more helpful than you may realize! I understand, I could go out onto the vast plains of the web and find many resources there; but this is easy, convenient, and relevant strategies to the toys that I will be using.

So, again, thanks! ^.--.^
Runa

Postby Runa » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:38 am

Okay, I've been re-evaluating some strategies for stretching, and I've come up with a few more tips and tricks concerning how you stay tight and still be stretchy:

1 - Do Kegels!

I know Kegels are mostly meant for women trying to make their vaginas tight again after childbirth, but they work for both holes, both genders. What you do is simple enough, clench your butthole as tight as you can, and hold for a few seconds, then release. if you're just sitting on your ass in front of the computer, then this is the perfect time to try it. I often do 30-50 of them a day, every time I think about it, everywhere! doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing, tense them muscles up! the best time to do it is immediately after toying, it'll ready you for another session faster. this will keep you tight when you want to be, and stretchy enough to accomodate larger toys.

2 - Wait appropriate time before playing again.

if you toy, and you bleed a little, your tail end is likely to be a little sore. No, do not go back and think "oh, I'm stretched out, might as well get practice now!" becuase that's the worst thing you can do. when you toy, and stretch out, what technically happens is that you rip your lining a little, that's what causes bleeding. when it heals, it heals just a little bit looser than before. if you stretch slowly, over time, your skin, instead of getting looser, gets more elastic. What you do, stretch slowly, and wait until your hole is completely healed before going back at it again. if you do this properly, you will keep your tightness for when your partner wants to penetrate you, but still keep yourself stretchy enough to enjoy that large Gryphon toy you just ordered [/shameless plug]

3 - use lube!

Can't stress this enough. not using lube, you're being exceptionally rough on the tissues in there. that causes them to bleed more, and therefore, get looser. See point #2. also, of all the lubes I've tried, the BD Cum Lube is by FAR the best. it doesn't dry up and stick like some, it's good with skin, cucumbers, BD toys, and anything else (except Zeta Toys, for some reason...I find Wet works better with the Zetas)

Remember this: if you're doing it right, you should still be able to get off using only a single finger. I do this often, insert a single finger and get off on that.
Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Nice and sound advice Runa, as always. I've tried telling people about Kegels before, but they usually just laugh at me.. Oh well, their loss..

I'll have to try them after a session though. Never thought of that. I wanna be able to take larger toys.. but I can't yet.. *sighs*

Runa wrote:..but still keep yourself stretchy enough to enjoy that large Gryphon toy you just ordered [/shameless plug]

If only.. *waits for the Gryphon's release*

Speaking of.. any idea what the specs are for the 12" one yet?

Runa wrote:Remember this: if you're doing it right, you should still be able to get off using only a single finger. I do this often, insert a single finger and get off on that.

I still love using my finger(s)! I love playing "Find your P-spot!" *blush*

>^.^<
Psudowolf

Postby Psudowolf » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:01 am

You've helped me do that!
*Giggles and hides in his box*
The Official Bad Dragon Grammar Nazi
Remember kids... Spellcheck is your friend! Also, if you want to see my "profile" just click the link, it won't bite...hard.
http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5289&p=213448#p213448
LGGF

Postby LGGF » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:30 am

Runa wrote:1 - Do Kegels!

hmm I read about those on internett once :P I tried it too. I didn't notice much diffrence too me if any at all :P but my bf seemed too notice ^^ seems like it got alot mroe muscular there afther a while ^^ only problem so far with that is he comes even faster ^^ hehe

oh and there is one problem I got when trying too use any bigger toys, well there is a few first the obvius ones is they don't fit that well. but also if trying get something bigger than usual too fit there it's like almost never hurts while doing it!. but afther... so it's like verry hard too know when too stop :P it's like everything is good while going at it but always gets way too sore and stuff and dunt want that as me is affraid too overdo something and get like super lose :P

I got little or no clue on this I know but :P I like toys and as big as fits too...tail and big toys is *murrrr* hehe
Darker the Dragon

Postby Darker the Dragon » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:30 am

Runa wrote:Now, one think I’ve found that at this point, don’t get a hardon.

easier said than done x3
Lalalalaah! Happy dwaggin is happy :3
Tenkri

Postby Tenkri » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Really nice guide Runa, will definitely be trying out some of this. One of my concerns is with cleaning, I've heard that its not good to use tap water due to the possible chemicals (such as chlorine) that could potentially dry up you inside. Although I would agree that its the quickest solution to cleaning.

Yeah this is my first post.. ^.^; Been lurking the forums, just doing my research before I receive my first BD toy *happy dance* hehe
Cyrakhis

Postby Cyrakhis » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Very nice FAQ Runa.
~"You don't score on 100% of the shots that you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.~
~Creator of the Breeder~
Ashendra

Postby Ashendra » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Can girls be size queens? Does it interfere with the reproductive system? =\
The alien mother of the Faerie Dragon, at your nonsexual service.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”